Holy shit boys. Aggregation just got a few tasks finished on pivotal!

Holy shit boys. Aggregation just got a few tasks finished on pivotal!

Attached: PIV.jpg (556x624, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WMOK46b8-6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We dumping hard niggas !!!

Attached: 1529677574941.png (597x797, 897K)

Attached: 1549026472794.jpg (510x502, 45K)

Pls dont be fake

It means literally nothing for link.

Huh it's actually real

Who does Sergey work for?

Means nothing.. LINK won't have any adoption for a very very long time.

its real
and they're working on superbowl sunday...

>*LINK won't have any adoption AT ALL
He's building a $36 million dollar proof of concept that companies will just rebuild in house, or purchase from another company with a more RedHat approach, and cut the Jow Forums cointards, who think network tokens should cost $1000/each instead of $0.0001/each, out of the cost equation.

This, plus there is no need for a moonboys token, everything chainlink does can be done by a stable coin - better for big enterprises to join, noone is going to fall for this stupid volatile crypto meme, except Jow Forums, as alwaays...

This. Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

I cannot wait for the day I finally stop seeing linktard meme macro shit on my fucking board and endless copypasta link drivel and pictures of that fucking jawlet Slav street squatter. I hate link so fucking much but congrats to sir gay for slowly exit scamming a bunch of retarded delusional NEETs who will hopefully cull themselves in unison soon which will drastically increase the post quality on this board.

He's building a $36 million dollar proof of concept that companies will just rebuild in house, or purchase from another company with a more RedHat approach, and cut the Jow Forums cointards, who think network tokens should cost $1000/each instead of $0.0001/each, out of the cost equation.

>He's building a $36 million dollar proof of concept that companies will just rebuild in house, or purchase from another company with a more RedHat approach, and cut the Jow Forums cointards, who think network tokens should cost $1000/each instead of $0.0001/each, out of the cost equation.

HOLY FUCK

What have I done...?

I'm not the first person to realize that billion dollar insurance companies, with $10's of millions earmarked for IT annually, will just put together their own private blockchain based on the available open-source options (if there's a compelling reason to do so) for a few hundred $k or less, and execute smart contracts for the price of electricity, right?

Hard fud means WE ARE CLOSE!

I can't believe Steve deletes epics and calls them "finished".

Attached: never_forget.png (815x315, 85K)

No you're not. He's building a $36 million dollar proof of concept that companies will just rebuild in house, or purchase from another company with a more RedHat approach, and cut the Jow Forums cointards, who think network tokens should cost $1000/each instead of $0.0001/each, out of the cost equation.

They embed public API calls information directly into the Ethereum blockchain, meaning the storage cost of the data itself will be astronomical

There is no way to call any private APIs because your API key will be leaked due to the public nature of Ethereum

You are assuming that companies would be willing to pay a fee of 10 cents per call. (Which is entirely ridiculous, one of my apps runs nearly 100k api calls per day and I pay only 300 dollars/month)

You are assuming companies will pay 10 cents/call to receive "decentralized" data, such as prices of stocks, when they already own multimillion dollar contracts with companies specifically built to provide accurate data (plus you can get your money back if the data isn't accurate from a company, rather than having no one to answer for mistakes)

You assuming companies will wait 30+ seconds for an API call, which would place them at a disadvantage of any other competitor who is using a centralized system

It's clear to me that no LINK holders have experience actually using APIs or are in the corporate space, and I feel bad for them when they will get burned.

You had one year.

Attached: 1535215902695.jpg (1016x795, 99K)

It is not required to store the URL of the endpoint on-chain. The parameters sent in a Chainlink request can be specified in the contract, but they are not included in storage (you can verify within the Chainlinked contract here and the ChainlinkLib contract here). When the URL needs to be specified and agreed upon by each oracle, it should be included in the jobspec, and therefore not included in the run request anyway. See the hello_world_job.json spec as an example.

External adapters serve this purpose. Node operators will need to obtain credentials to APIs which require authentication and add an external adapter to their node to be able to fulfill requests from that endpoint. When an external adapter is used, credentials are managed within the adapter for the very purpose of preventing the API key from being visible on the blockchain. You can read my article on external adapters here.

Speculates on what companies will pay for data retrieval to their smart contracts in a secure and decentralized way, without mentioning the current costs associated with centralized digital financial agreements.

Same as 3

This speculates on the amount of time companies would be willing to wait for automated, secure, and decentralized data inputs for their smart contracts, again without mentioning the time to execute current digital (or physical) financial agreements.

It seems that the poster has experience dealing with APIs and services, but may not fully understand the advantages of blockchain technology and what it means in regards to cost savings for companies. Here is a report that details the potential of smart contracts in financial services.

capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf

>average out all uint256 answers
Lmao. This is the legendary aggregation algorithm that serves as the cornerstone of chainlink?

>Working on superbowl Sunday
This is proof that Chainlink is a real slam dunk. Game, set, match!

Checked!
> Believing fat russian scammers care about American fagball

Attached: 1520994148294.jpg (534x750, 103K)

who is that?

thanks for actually posting something useful
that was an old copypaste
the bizfags are fudding hard tonight, this may be big

1000$ eoy on track boys

Attached: 54EF0356-E05B-469F-A867-4F618F350EB0.gif (212x212, 1.69M)

I wish I was smart enough to understand what this means. Aggregation is a big word so I'm guessing that is good for link? I really hope I make it.

Kinda of weird they are working on super bowl Sunday. You'd think Rory would want to watch the muds play nigger ball with is daughter

*with his fake daughter

Attached: 1530406219289.png (439x500, 346K)

Very bizonacci

Its getting fucking aggressive. My grip has never been stronger. I might really fucking make it.

what is your pic referring to

Hanukkah

I am fucking ready

Attached: 1534130575214.jpg (2880x1800, 1.46M)

This is either a larp i shouldnt reply to or a painful misunderstanding of the benefits of blockchain. Private chains defeat the purpose of blockchain--- cheap trustlessness. I am okay letting this one go. Think harder about these things or just stay poor.

That's not very cash money of you.

Attached: 1526330866556.png (326x309, 167K)

>everything chainlink does can be done by a stable coin

Stable to what exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=WMOK46b8-6w

>everything chainlink does can be done by a stable coin
Lol, how do you think stable coins remain stable, brainfren?
Protip: a number of confirmed Chainlink partners have explicitly said they were going to use Chainlink to create and maintain their stablecoin.
Checking prices is one of the iconic use cases for oracles.

>the aggregation algorithm
>the
UH-OHHHH someone didn't read the fucking white paper.

>They embed public API calls information directly into the Ethereum blockchain
That's not how oracles work, lmao.

Why would they "rebuild" it when they could just use the network for free with their own oracle?

stop giving me hope you shitstain. We all know that it's just another sibos.

Attached: 1547447127527.jpg (1200x900, 309K)