How much net worth do you need to overcome ugliness?

How much net worth do you need to overcome ugliness?

Attached: IMG_20190203_150437.jpg (834x710, 101K)

A lot.

Enough to get Bezos level roids and plastic surgery. And then a bank account above 10mil.

Probably a $million for every time you’ve thought about how ugly you are

That guy should just lift and bee urself.

Shkreli managed to do it.

He has a dyel Andre the giant face. He should probably even lift.

>even this guys got a girlfriend
how tf am I still single? oh yeah, chain stank

I alway use to think if I looked like op, or was homeless, I would just save up or steal money, enough to move to China/Iceland or somewhere and live off the land.

Haircut + plain clothes + exercise would give this guy a big boost

shit I was just watching this video a few hours ago
wtf

Attached: 1476072403716.png (394x397, 226K)

OMG WTF IS THIS SHIT!!! I GOT THE SAME RECOMMENDATION TODAY FOR THIS GUY!!!

WTF!!! WHY DOES YOUTUBE THINK WE UGLY?!?!

His problem is confidence and balls. Probably intelligence as well from what I can tell.

He is just an avarage looking ugly dude. Lot of ugly girls with mad nice tits he could fuck if he just pull himself togather.

We're beautiful alpha males

Attached: 1525538999626.jpg (380x349, 30K)

Same, wtf.

I dont feel sorry for the guy at all. I fid at first. But the more I watch, he is just a fucking random nobody feeling sorry for himself. He needs to grow some balls

Algorithms

he looks like an unfinished version of ken stringfellow

Same

same

Honestly, billions with a bee

g-g-guys....

Attached: 1526080652809.jpg (668x712, 116K)

google knows you're bizraelies through chrome/google spying, so they show you NEET recommendations on kiketube. No big deal.

t. hideous bastards

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Wot m8. Bezos barely looks like he lifts. If you have 100k and are desperate, get on tren, maybe hgh, lift then drop 30k on facial surgery. Rhino, Jaw, chin, hair implant if can. Lookmax everything you can think of. You have raised 2 points minimum and should be able to fuck 5/10 ultra easily. Then make more money for the next Gen shit.

I watched that video and the guy had sex suprisely enough. Wtf? And here I am, 8/10 looks but still a virgin.

Me too. Got it recommended. I am not even ugly. Feel sorry for the guy, he seems like weird but smart and based person.

Dude, no. He would need surgery and hair transplant. His eyes are probably negative canthal tilt, his hairline is too high, his teeth are crooked, the upper lip is much smaller than the lower lip, his jawline is full of stretched skin because he was fat and worse of all, his chin is very weak. He's the ugliest of the normal people (not counting deformed people) but at least he has self-awareness. He could become decent looking after surgery, everyone can.

Youtube recommended. A lot of people got it in their rec.

Imagine still believing looks matter instead of obedience to god

If this cunt got a haircut, didn't wear chav clothing and put on about 20lbs of muscle he'd just be average.

>How much net worth do you need to overcome ugliness?
10,000 chx

Shkreli is handsome guy, no homo. Those who say his face is punchable are just mad about the drug price thing, they're uninformed and don't know what they're talking about.

Yup, same.

Is it just me, or are ugly motherfuckers just crawling out of the woodwork in the past 10 years? It's like there's been a congenital epidemic of ugliness - there've been tons of ugly people in the past, of course, but those were often caused by environmental conditions like cretinism. Now we're just getting an epidemic of shit genetics.

Attached: 1549234952940.png (173x150, 7K)

It's just like asking "Why are we seeing more youtube videos with kids that are way too young to be uploading youtube videos?"

Phones got too good. Everyone has a fucking video camera now. Also SJW shit reality shows like those shows where they document the lives of extremely fat people, along with every other shit reality show has made everyone think "Hey I bet people would like to hear my life story"

I don't watch shit like this, but clearly you guys do. And every view is an affirmation that it works. Way to go faggots

Double the needed to weight down a small dick.

"The Works" is $30,000. The price of a nice new car. Pic related cost like $2k. This isn't the 80's and 90's, plastic surgery is really good now.

Attached: chin-implant.jpg (1000x666, 157K)

youtube rules the world

He can be both handsome and punchable desu

in fact his handsomeness is half of his punchability, people are mad that he has both looks and money. Nobody minds an ugly rich guy because they figure the scales of cosmic justice are balancing out.

Past a certain level, Halo Effect can reverse.
If you do nothing but act like a douchebag and scam people and you have a pretty face people will just assume you're using your pretty face to get through life and be less likely to trust you.

me too. i think they're targeting people like us.

Attached: 1505201545820.jpg (1024x768, 577K)

Same happened with me.

why do you think this is happening?

Kikes are monitoring everything.

Just enough to pay for a gym membership, a visit at the barber shop, somewhat decent nutrition and contacts.

Dam beta to alpha. Crazy what a little jaw movement can make

sheeeiittt moi2

Attached: 12342789_1616300011967571_6179426297707334169_n.jpg (300x227, 18K)

shit am i gonna see this in my feed now too

same dude, fucking jew algos

I might have to do this after I make it.

SAME.
FUCK.

"free will"

Screencap this, NSA has links to everyone on 4chink

i guess an implant would work but a lot of the time the real fix is dental

I was recommended it, but I didn't watch it.
They have us down on that damned algorithm kek

Ye he can't rationalize that he views himself has if he was a woman consuming shampoo commercials.

He has been fuckin more bitches than the average gym manlet. Watch his video he keeps on talking how they call him ugly and later fuck him lol

Guess a tan, hair and make up are also required for the necessary effect? Is that a posture fix or also a chin implant (and slightly off photo angle+beard)? First case worth it, second not so sure.

Haircut, laser eye surgery and lifting heavy. Wouldnt look so bad