He is a manlet

Literally 5'7" compensated for his lack of height with Millions of dollars , is this a good strategy ?

Attached: ManletBelfort.jpg (306x423, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lengthening-sldf.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Literally 5'7"
>manlet
please

all high IQ white guys are manlets. why? because they have the most Neanderthal genes. Neanderthals were 5 feet tall.

At least he can get limb lengthening surgeries if he really wants to.

Costs 38k in Germany where I plan to get them (I'm 5'5" and I can be 5'9" with them). I would have fucking broken world records by now had I been 5'10". The ultimate body builder. Shit I'm pissed about this. 38k is a lot for a poor wage cuck like myself.

The debate isn't weather or not Jordan Belfort is a Manlet or High IQ but rather if compensating for height with Millions is a goods strategy

Attached: ManletCharts.jpg (915x678, 156K)

loltyler1 is shorter, still has a smoking hot gf. You don't have to be a millionaire. Just have a following.

Let me guess, you’re a high iq white guy and you think that justifies your diminutive stature? C-O-P-E

As a manlet you either flawlessly make it or you live and die alone.
It's the only way for us to survive.

>tfw 5'9" I almost made it user

it's still about luck.
a childhood full of depression supresses growth hormone. manlets just need to pray that it won't affect brain development and they will do fine. maybe.

kek 5'9" as well

Attached: 1548801421020.png (746x512, 99K)

>We can make it fren

Found the inbred basement dwell. Go eat you chicke.mn nuggets

if they only lengthen your shins you will end up looking like a freak with those kind of proportions

I'm having sweet potato in my aroma rice cooker user there are no basements where I live.

How long after the surgery can you walk again? I'm 5'6", being 5'10" would be pretty nice

No, you won't. That's bullshit. 4 inch longer tibias won't look crazy disproportional. After 4 inches? Sure, but 4 inches is okay.

You can ask the guy at his email. He's from saudi arabia but went to germany cause of war

lengthening-sldf.com

You will probably have to wear the braces for a whole year tho. There are other places in germany, but they cost more.
10cm is 30k euros (so 34k usd) but closer to 38k usd due to miscellanious expenses (plane ticket, food, etc.)

leave chicken nuggets out of this plebian

Have you seen the South Park episode where Kyle increases his height and Stan's dad becomes a dolphin through surgery? Kyle's knees burst open after he goes for a dunk or some shit.
You're going to trust some fucking guy from saudi arabia to perform surgery on you to increase your height? You will look awful with those new proportions. Also, what the fuck do you mean you would have broken world records in bodybuilding? Are you a fucking young brainlet on here? What the fuck do you even mean? Kek? Have you heard of Lee Priest? He never let height stop him.

maybe in clothes. When people see you in shorts or naked with shin bones longer by 10 fucking cm it's gonna be obvious something is off

>In analyzing data from the study, the team found what they describe as a "significant genetic correlation" between IQ and height—between taller and shorter people. Those that were shorter were on average, found to be slightly less intelligent than their taller counterparts.

COPE
O
P
E

>basing reality off of some fucking comedy show
You will go far in life.
>Have you heard of Lee Priest? He never let height stop him.
Cause he's retarded. He should know there's no point if you're a midget. Period. Doesn't matter how much muscle you have as a midget, it looks pathetic regardless if you're under 5'9".

Not really. If you have a mirror that show your whole body, just stand on the tips of your toes while having pants cover the bottom to make it look like your base height. You'll see the difference in length for your legs isn't even noticable. If you have upper body muscle, looks even less awkward.

The absolute majority of humans have shorter legs than optimal. It's kinda manly, but it isn't.
Depresseon inhibits mental capacity. Manlets are more likely to be depressed on average.

Attached: arnoldleglength.jpg (463x340, 33K)

I think it has less to do with height and more to do with self-esteem. If you're tall, good things just tend to happen to you. You don't feel inferior, you don't feel like life is out to get you, people acknowledge your height and compliment you, etc.

If you're short, you feel the opposite of those things. You probably start to grow a "what the fuck is the point to studying" mentality. You probably start to feel inferior with not just your height, but EVERYTHING else in life too. There's a reason males who are short are more likely to kill themselves. Being short fucks with your head.

>Cause he's retarded.
You have not even listened to him speak for more than a minute. I have no idea what the fuck you are on about, Mr. World record breaking bodybuilder. I would wager that Lee Priest is smarter than most IFBB Pro's today.
Kai Greene is 5'8". Do you think he looks pathetic? You're lack of knowledge in bodybuilding is extremely obvious.

this is ridiculous

Attached: 053174-130221-swimmers.jpg (650x366, 59K)

You're literally a god damn brainlet, user. You already made the point that it has to do with self-esteem and not height. Then you go on ranting about how all short people go on to feel inferior all throughout life. The only reason they feel inferior is due to their inner self which clearly lacks self-esteem. What in the fuck are you even on about you annoying rat?

Most jews are short too.

>Kai Greene is 5'8". Do you think he looks pathetic?
No shit
>You're lack of knowledge in bodybuilding is extremely obvious.
LMAO retard.
I used to do 17k pusbups with 45lb in a month, 51k situps in a month, curl a 20lb dumbbell 1800 times per arm in one single set, almost maxed the machines I used for 2 yrs (ages 15-16), curl 50lb dumbbells, hand stand pushups, Etc. That's just a brief summary. I basically did one of everything. Trained 2-3 hrs everyday for 4.5 yrs. A methodical routine that kept me sane. I trained from age 12-16.5, but stopped when I realized I have shit genetics. You can't even touch my 16 yr old workouts.

>No shit
>doesn't even answer the question
Oh, I see this is bait. Imagine actually believing that 1800 curls will net you actual gains. Imagine actually believing training 2-3 hours every single day will allow you to bodybuild, and not bodydecrease.

>it has to do with self-esteem and not height.
Yes and that self-esteem issue STEMS from the height issue, moron. Not rocket science. Holy shit.
You're fucking stupid. Pic related.

Being short = not wanted. Being short = life IS LITERALLY AGAINST YOU.

Being short = you are treated like shit and you can feel it on a subconcious level.

Not hard to understand. Constant negativity fucks with a person's head. Grow a brain.

Attached: Dj024NHWwAEWUwn.jpg (716x1199, 187K)

Attached: Charlie lee.jpg (724x253, 33K)

I did answer the question. "No shit" as in yes, he looks pathetic. Are you mentally retarded?

As for lack of progress? You have down syndrome. Try doing what I've done when I was 16. Let's see if you can even do half.

>Grow a brain.
Maybe you and every other manlet out there should heed your own advice and grow your own brain and not let others get to you on a subconscious level. That is some cuck-type shit you're going on about, manlet.

The bait! You were exposed for not knowing anything about bodybuilding so you turned to baiting! Later, manlet.

Retard. If people constantly threw negativity at you and you constantly felt inferior (and RIGHTFULLY SO), you could understand. As of now, you speak with ignorance and a lack of experience.

>knows nothing of body building
Retard. The fact that I kept improving in the span of 4.5 years means you are full of shit and I am not. The lack of brain cells on your part is astounding.

By chance, are you an ignorant lanklet or are you a midget trying to cope with reality?

Eat your dino nuggets then you can play Fornite

You sound like a mess my man. Height is not your true issue.

Yes, it is. And rightfully so.

If you can curl a dumbbell that many times you won’t see gains, you’re just building endurance

Ok bro, whatever you say

I did both endurance AND heavy lifting.

Honestly your routine doesn’t seem too good. 2-3 hours per day is also not optimal time for your body to rest unless you were working different areas. Don’t be so quick to blame your genetics for your shortcomings.

Listen man i know being short can suck, but i got plenty of friends your height 5'5", the ones that get the girls and whatever they want are the ones who don't let it affect them. A risky surgery is a bad way to go about getting confidence. Hard work is the best way, and from the sounds of it you're fully capable of that, so use that skill in the right direction and the world is yours.

>Don’t be so quick to blame your genetics for your shortcomings.
That's retarded logic.
1. My routine was amazing. You're just lazy as fuck
2. My "short comings"? Huh?
I didn't stop because of a "lack of gains" or whatever the fuck you're imagining. I stopped because of my height making me look and feel pathetic which broke me.

Also, I mixed things up before. It wasn't just the same thing over and over again. Lile when I did 3k situps without stopping, I gave my body a day rest from that and did something else the next day.

I’m just trying to help you, nobody likes an angry manlet.

No one likes angry anyone

True