What is this guys personality disorder called...

>youtube.com/watch?v=7b2FbQCrqSQ
What is this guys personality disorder called? He's clearly insane in some sort of way that one can see in people you meet from time to time.

Seems to like being abusive, yet gives it an excuse in telling people how stupid they are in what they are doing. He's correct, but abuse is his primary goal one can clearly see.

How do you deal with such people in business and networking?

Attached: snakedietguy.png (330x355, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=het6RqcxOiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cole is based!

He seems to enjoy calling everybody derogatory names. This clearly isn't a mentally healthy individual

this smells like viral marketing

Narcissist

He's right, though, Eric Berg is a fucking chiropractor giving nutrition advice while presenting himself as a "Dr"

The guy isn't even a chiropractor. Just a insane gym rat.
Also, nutrition isn't about muscle first and foremost.
>have to eat carbs to have energy for DA GYM
It's like this faggot doesn't do anything else with his life than gym-rat. People have shit to do that's of actual importance.

I'm talking about Eric Berg, you illiterate.

I would take a personal trainer's advice w/r/t nutrition any day over a chiropractor, who are some of the quackiest people on the planet

The guy in OP is less qualified than Berg formally, so that isn't an argument. Personal trainers are one of the more braindead people on the planet, as Cole alludes to in some of his videos as he supposedly works in a gym.
Nevertheless, He's just hurling abuse from his retarded gym-rat, almost NEET, perspective. The perspective is specifically narrowed down so to be able to throw big heaps of shit at the other guy.

Listening to this guy and being thankful is being a cuck. He literally abuses you verbally. If you are ok with that and voluntarily chose to watch his tirades directed at YOU, than there's no other conclusion one can make besides stating that you are a huge fucking cuckold.

No, you're just beta who gets hurt fee fees when someone calls you fat, you fat fuck

I don’t trust people who yell and swear. Why doesn’t he just calm down when making an argument like an adult?

>I don’t trust people who yell and swear.
Why do you even come here then

Jow Forums heaps tons of abuse on you, telling you to kys, etc, yet there is still the valuable contrarian perspective to be found here

The point is that you can reply and dish out who is actually right.
Here you just watch the video and take abuse while the guy makes statements he doesn't substantiate and just assume they are correct. Berg at least goes in-depth as to why he considers things he advocates correct. Makes an effort to convince you.

the only based and redpilled ((fitness)) youtuber. Doesn't sell you shit, just don't fucking eat!
>t. inb4 he now sells shit
yeah it's for lazy fat fucks who cant weigh salt and water

is that what you get out from that? He seems cool and genuine

>dont trust people who swear
OP you're either born into an elite/upper-class family and are used to speaking with a complex/precise vocabulary to demonstrate your wit in the circle, or just a huge fucking faggot

Because I know anons aren’t like that irl. This guy is in a constant state of anger.

> random swearing without even knowing you counts as direct verbal abuse
> calls anyone else a cuck
You sound like a fragile, limp-wristed faggot. I'm impressed that you managed to sit up at your keyboard long enough to bark and piss yourself over him without flopping over like an invertebrate - maybe you could try killing yourself next.

Nice collection of meaningless words. Fetch another tome of your phrase dictionary for another round there bucko.

>OP you're either born into...
>projecting in such a precise manner
You even added the faggot part for extra accuracy in self-description

remove noise from intent

seperate intent from noise*

it's an act to make it entertaining you soi-lent retard.

Cole is fucking legend.

>why is this alpha male that yells and swears successful while I'm here losing all my tendie money on imaginary internet money! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Not going to college to learn PHARMA APPROVED med science makes your opinions invalid

Appeal to authroity isn't an argument either fag.

Cole is a self-made dude who used to work engineering at an energy plant. After figuring out he wasn't fulfilled in his life hecame a gymrat to do competitive weight lifting. The snake diet is something he's stumbled upon, and while not only does fasting have previous research done into it proving its effectiveness in cleansing the body of maladies and weight loss he also has a sample size of 200,000 people on his facebook group who've tried and it worked for them.

Why are you so stupid? It's an act OBVIOUSLY in his interviews with people, or when he films outside or in the documentary he made he's acts very congenial and well mannered.

The shouting and calling you a fattymcfucksquat is just a way to make the video entertaining.

You're just an autist who cant read social cues.

>It's just an act! He's not in fact directly abusive to the watcher
>He's mean because he wants good for me.
Are you a battered housewife perhaps?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (750x498, 53K)

He himself said that he's been to psychiatrists with for rage related issues. He mentions having compulsive drives to destroy things physically directly in his videos.
He just channels himself in the videos and acts in real life, which is visible by the queues that you fail to read.

Roid rage. Look at how thick his neck is. No other way to do that except injecting hormones. Which then fuck with your mood.

youtube.com/watch?v=het6RqcxOiU

He was already shit on by people who actually know what they are talking about

>Roid rage.
Sounds legitimate

I lost over 60 pounds because of Cole. Changed my life and it was easy as fuck.
Total cost. like $10 for Himalayan salt and Potassium. Went from size 42 pants to 33 now.

I have nothing for praise for Cole.

it's called based

Did you enjoy the abuse he hurled at you? Surely it increased your motivation like a cuck you are. Fasting is legitimate, but the thread is about something else entirely

I was in the Army. I understand what he is going for. It makes me laugh out loud. Only a fucking pansy would let it get under their skin. It did nothing for my motivation what-so-ever. What it did is show me how to water fast without feeling insanely hungry and getting lightheaded

The rest of what he says and his delivery just makes me smile. He's mild compared to the Army.

How can you tell if someone was in the army? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

>cole
>on roids
The guy has no shoulders, no impressive size or number and little to no veins you DYEL faggots.

Wrong faggot. I'd tie your entire family up and then slit them ear to ear as I face rape their heaving corpses. I'd make you watch it all, before I gave you release in the form of a damp rag.

But no it wouldn't be over for you. You'd wake up screaming in my cabin as I saw off every limb and cauterize the stumps with a propane torch. I'd make you my personal fuck slave, while you watch recording of your worthless family getting executed on repeat. You'd die of gangrene over the next few weeks, but before then I would have taken every inch of your worthless body for my pleasure. Fuck you worthless fuck.

Steroids help you in getting it, not cause it.
>keyboard warrior
Confirmed for powerless hamplanet living in his mothers basement, harboring dreams of power which he knows he'll never get.

Yeah he's never said any of that. link or it didn't happen

but they don't know what they're talking about

t. fatty

Uh oh! Mommy's little pumpkin is going to end up as red as a tomato if he keeps talking like that! Now off to bed, don't want you to be cranky for school tomorrow.

>why is this alpha male that yells and swears successful
Athlean-X is better. Not only is he more knowledgeable and reputable, trains professional athletes, has a significantly better physique, a more successful business, but also seems like a genuinely good guy who doesn't put on a retarded persona. Fasting is also stupid, unless by fasting you mean "skip breakfast".

yeah, this isn't a business for Cole he's just a dude doing what he loves and your wrong about fasting. Most professional athletes incorporate some form of fasting and go balls out if they need to cut down on weight.

>yeah, this isn't a business for Cole
Then why is he shilling Amazon links in the comments? And it's because he wouldn't be able to turn it into a business. Seems unhinged, persona or not.

>and your wrong about fasting. Most professional athletes incorporate some form of fasting and go balls out if they need to cut down on weight.
Yes, if they need to cut down on weight because they are a professional and their livelihood depends on it. An everyday man does not need to fast. You literally could eat 5 pounds of roasted broccoli a day and you will lose weight. Or as much kale salad (without dressing) as you want. The calories will be negligible and you'll feel full all day. How to lose weight: Eat less calories and cut out processed food.

Or you could just not eat calories. Body is forced into ketosis, then you burn fat. when you limit your calories you just make your shit catabolic because 3 small meals a day will prevent you from entering ketosis. More than just losing weight fasting cleanses maladies within the body the reason nearly every religion throughout history has advocated fasting on a day of worship.

>Then why is he shilling Amazon links in the comments?
see

I’m way stronger than this fucker top kek diets are for the weak. Eat majority meat little fruit and lift it’s so simple yet people fuck it up lmfao

Your whole argument relies on the body needing to enter a state of ketosis. It doesn't. Eat healthy and you will be at a healthy BMI. Exercise and you won't have any excess fat. Everything else is a meme regurgitated for money, whether it's YouTube views, page visits, or selling books.

And by "maladies" you mean things caused by eating processed food pumped with garbage chemicals and preservatives.

post body

This is correct.

This is correct.

I used to be 245 pounds and now I'm 160 with zero excess skin and good mental health. No more brain fog, no more depression. Diets are bullshit. no pic 4u

This. If you want to be „fucking jacked“ maybe you have to buy into the protein meme. But for just looking healthy and having some attractive features, just eat balanced and work out regularly.

> Eat healthy and you will be at a healthy BMI. Exercise and you won't have any excess fat.
Of course, and all that is enhanced by regularly entering ketosis.

>And by "maladies" you mean things caused by eating processed food pumped with garbage chemicals and preservatives.
More like herpes and cancer, but it apparently also fixes up people with type 2 diabetes.

wat a faf

>just dont eat bro and that cancer will go away
lol

>12644183
Hilarious, they don't know what they are talking about, if anything this literally proved the opposite.

Chadism

Don'y give enough of a fuck to find them. Just know they are there.
There are alternative approaches used by othr 'alternative nutrition' people with tremendous success in things like healing cancer.
Raw food vegan is one of them, the other is primal (raw animal product).

Cute pasta.