Ownie bros are y’all here?

I love my ownies and almost sold because of the dump. Please give me some larp to increase my hopium
>1 trillion market cap
>huge announcement next week

Attached: C84FEBFB-49A0-4DC5-B958-800B8719456F.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4H4CxWOImkY
forbes.com/sites/jimryan1/2018/12/11/royalty-exchange-offers-songwriters-opportunity-to-monetize-catalog-revenue-stream-investors-music-streaming/
royaltyexchange.com/blog/is-blockchain-the-answer-to-better-royalty-accounting-and-payments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the dump was expected. it kind of pumped for no reason yesterday. just wait next week for the announce when the real pump will start and it will rise to 40 cents at least

I read from the tele group he said announcements will start flowing in the next few weeks. Is it true? more than one partnership will be announced?

in the AMA he said there were lots of announcements coming in the next few weeks, and a big one next week

youtube.com/watch?v=4H4CxWOImkY
51:10

I love my ownies 10k eoy

he adressed this afterwards in the telegram and stated no announcements actually coming for another 3-4 weeks. Hence why the dump and sell off.

show me proof, im active in the tele and haven't seen this

FUD - DON'T LET THIS SWING TRADING CRAB GET TO YOU

Ownie bro when do you think this will be worth 10$?

EOY

I think Q1 - $1 very likely.
Q2 - Q3, $3-6 likely
Q4 - $10 possible

Never

*blocks your path*
heh nothin personnel

Attached: rte.png (1120x630, 23K)

Please user don’t take away my hopium. I have nothing left in this world

Attached: 4914DD41-C6CF-4FA1-9318-66815078F958.jpg (561x623, 182K)

I don’t get this rate3. Own ceo already said he doesn’t want to compete. Is rate3 so trash that they need chx buyers to pump? If your project is good buyers will come

Think it's fud, scrolled through the telegram and people are talking about the announcement and no one is correcting them

get outta here with your pajeet tier shit

Don't listen, this project is as solid as it gets. And the fact that it's a crypto project where clients don't even know they're interacting with crypto is a completely revolutionary idea.

I hope we hit 1$ soon bros.

the fud is from swing traders who sold top and want to buy back lower

op, if you have weak hands after first dip while it's still low marketcap you will never make it

everyone else who isnt a brainlet and holds for 2-5 will be rich

my advice to op is lock your chx away and dont look at price or browse biz

the only thing that matters is what % of the 500 trillion dollar asset industry chx tokenizes.. .you shouldnt give a fuck about "when announcments"

I've been following biz all day and the amount of OWN fudding has been off the charts. Watch a couple of previous AMA videos to get your confidence back in the project. This is as solid as it gets. And before that GitHub poster comes in: Their project isn't fully open source. Only a very small portion of it, which is what's uploaded publicly.

12,293,093,394 EOY 2025

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

I love you ownies bros, I'm gonna keep accumulating. Hope to reach 10k stack before end of q1

If you sell and forget about it and don't get back in, you will regret it severely. This is your last warning.

Huge volume on idex bullish accumulation. I won't sell my 5k ownies never

What the end game here

13k chx-chad / future gigachad reporting in

you dont ever need to sell your chx. you can live off your masternoder profits

OWW MY BALLS !!!

I can't wait for the announcement bros

what announcement?

That yall got got. Swindled. Bamboozled. Hoodwinked.

*presses a coconut pie into your balls*
and there is it

This won't be the announcement, only speculating, but they have a company like this in their roaster per an old AMA from last year:

forbes.com/sites/jimryan1/2018/12/11/royalty-exchange-offers-songwriters-opportunity-to-monetize-catalog-revenue-stream-investors-music-streaming/

That Forbes article says nothing about blockchain, but...
royaltyexchange.com/blog/is-blockchain-the-answer-to-better-royalty-accounting-and-payments

He said in his last AMA he'll announce a partnership with a large us company next week. I'll dump my stack if he doesn't.

If you're a non-accredited investor and you want to profit from the upcoming STO bubble, buy Own (CHX) now and tZERO (TZRO) in 8 months

ignore the screetching autists fudding

wish i sold the top and bought back at 0.0017, would have over 10k now, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Bullshit. Complete fucking bullshit. Just checked the telegram. Nothing of the sort was mentioned like that

OP, just sell if this "dump" makes you start questioning shit. I will happily buy your bags.

Then you can buy mine in 6 months.

I love my ownies but if the ceo lied about the announcement that’s too big a flag to ignore
>omg, vet, icx

Attached: B7E9E709-DC37-4082-817E-505A85760120.jpg (541x543, 141K)

Dude you can't think like that. If I would've swimgtraded CHX the past month, I probably would've added 50% to my stack, but I probably also would've gotten wrecked when this actually decided to take off. It's damn near impossible to tell where the top is and when to sell, or when you should buy back in. Either HODL or sell and don't look back desu

It's Wendy's and Barclays you dumbfuck trash.

Sure it is, I’m sure both of their assets are less than 200m on the dsr

If this does not go at least 10x I am done with crypto. Nothing in the space compares to this.

Move on retards, that meme is dead.

The whales are all accumulating LTO network before marketing, AMA and then Deloitte makes there official announcement.

If you doubt the project, go have a look and you’ll see transparency reports + an award from the fucking Netherlands government

Attached: 5F3128F6-9366-4DFD-9D9E-0DB1E63AB0D6.png (750x1334, 222K)