Why is being a NEET so enjoyable?

Why is being a NEET so enjoyable?

Attached: wowplayer.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Because we evolved from people who lived in the woods. They didn't have jobs. They didn't go to the grocery store and buy packaged meat with paper money.
They went out and picked their food from trees or killed wild animals.
The rest of the day they just laid around or had sex.

This site is full of NEETs and everyone here is miserable and suicidal, what the fuck are you talking about?

all of that is significantly harder than working a regular job, are you stupid?

No, it's way easier, because that's what we were psychologically evolved for.
Sitting in a cubicle is unnatural, just like being in a cage in a zoo is unnatural for animals. They are rarely happy in that environment.

>They went out and picked their food from trees or killed wild animals.

Wrong.

We actually evolved to live in agrarian society where close-knit families worked together to tend the fields for their sustenance. Being a NEET is caused by not seeing the value of working in an artificial environment to enrich some other persons enterprise with strangers that don't like each other.

>t. went camping once
Being at the mercy of nature is stressful and terrifying. You could die any moment, it was cold and uncomfortable

This has 0 to do with NEETs sitting in a warm house all day. Working a few hours a day for dollars is what wild animals would kill for

>We actually evolved to live in agrarian society where close-knit families worked together to tend the fields for their sustenance.
Haha, no. First off, humans have existed for 200,000 years, while the earliest farms date back to 12,000 BC.
Secondly, humans never evolved to eat grains. Those foods are responsible for the majority of modern diseases, as well as tooth decay. This is why our primal ancestors had perfect teeth without ever brushing them.

It is not.

>Being at the mercy of nature is stressful and terrifying. You could die any moment, it was cold and uncomfortable
These are the conditions that humans evolved for. An excess of comfort is in many ways more stressful, which is why we fill our days with so many other activities to distract ourselves.

>Working a few hours a day for dollars is what wild animals would kill for
Did you ask them?

It's the wagies that are suicidal.

We aren't miserable and suicidal from being neets. We still would be miserable and suicidal if we had jobs, probably way worse. It's honestly still enjoyable anyway, no stress to deal with on top of our fucked up brain

>Secondly, humans never evolved to eat grains. Those foods are responsible for the majority of modern diseases, as well as tooth decay. This is why our primal ancestors had perfect teeth without ever brushing them.

Sure thats how we evolved as a species, but in your current form it'll be impossible to live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. You assume that you can just go outside and hunt but theres likely also predators that can eat humans to.

Your flabby modern body cannot survive a true hunter-gatherer lifestyle.

>Did you ask them?
Yes, dogs and cats are living like kings in housholds and would never choose to return to the wild

>These are the conditions that humans evolved for
Nobody at any point in time is prepared to die of starvation poisoning or a small cut on the arm

This is the dumbest shit I've read all day.

It's lonely if you are by yourself too much.

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 19K)

I didn't find it that good. Everyone needs meaningful things to do and you can only enjoy NEET life if you have that.

>no responsibilities
>no fixed schedule
>no people who tell you what to do
>no need to participate in social bullshit just to keep the job
>no need to commute
>can sleep as much as you want
>can do what you want whenever you want

Attached: 1524237654070.png (420x420, 165K)

I flip flop between the two. Wagecuckery is fucking awful, but so is neet-life. They're both awful in different ways though, and either will drive you insane if you do them too long.

Because we are not made to work 40h+ a week with only 30days off a year. The natural way is to get shit done an then rest. Stuff is too fast nowadays. We overproduce to please some Fucker at the top. Our brains are made to process new information every day. Doing the same shit 8h a day makes you dull. Being a Neet/free makes it possible to fill your day ith variety and learn stuff at your pace.

cats have been domesticated as long as humans (agricultural revolution era) and dogs even longer, a wolf will run away usually

Nothing actively hunts humans, there are just other apex predators who co-exist with humans (possibly because we hunted and killed anything with a taste for human blood)

Attached: 1422337412145s.jpg (225x225, 11K)

A man of impeccable taste I see

Attached: tendies.jpg (2100x1500, 1.38M)

this.

t. wagie who longs to make it to evolve into a superior NEET

Liking coworkers is the only good part about work.

Attached: 1548802281671.jpg (960x720, 129K)

Based and tedpilled.

Attached: 220px-Unabomber-sketch.png (220x293, 38K)

Starting to think we were engineered as slaves from the beginning... human batteries.

But one will lead you to homelessness unless you have a big fat inheritance.

NEETs don't mind being a resource drain on their families so the "close-knit family" argumment is bullshit.

Wow, that guy has to be dead by now.

It's fucked either way user. Just enjoy life while it's still normal.

NEETs don't do any of those things though. They just get mommy to buy them tendies.

not when you're with your tribe, retard. you general have shelter and safety accounted for because you're living among other humans who are all looking out for the same exact shit.

>cold and uncomfortable
its almost like we evolved to live in tropical climates

siminewfaggot here, without trolling me, please tell me what NEET stands for

Nah it was easier. Do a google search on how much free time people had back then. Also, as said, it's a lot more natural to be out hunting, picking berries, starting camp fires etc. I Sit in front of my computer all day for work myself, but I acknowledge that it's not what I'm "designed" to do.

Need Extra Extravagant Tendies

I think he's just explaining why it naturally feels good to sit around and relax all day. We only did a couple of hours of work each day when we were cavemen. It's similar to how a lot of animals just lay around to preserve energy when they aren't looking for food.

god it is though, I had my garage set up with a chipped PS2 and television, just sat out there smoking cones and drinking beers day and night from like the mid 90's to the mid 00's

>Secondly, humans never evolved to eat grains.
Humans produced salivary and pancreatic amylase long before we adapted agriculture, you fucking mong. Humans thrived because within a couple generations, we quickly developed small scale adaptations to suit the environments we inhabited, which includes eating grass fruits like wheat. Take your momscience and get fucked

You must not read very much then, because it's the truth.
>being fat enough that collecting wild berries isn't a fun activity
Disgraceful.

I help my family when they ask me to. If we had a farm, I'd work for my dad for free at this point. I've just sort of given up trying otherwise. I like my family and they won't make me feel bad for resting when I'm tired or taking time to go do something else if I want. Every job I've had I haven't been able to keep up with what is physically expected of me:
>warehouse where they had a "time to lean, time to clean" rule even though you were lifting 40 pound pallets by yourself literally all day
>construction doing traffic management (everyone was actually nice doing this but you're literally standing there by yourself doing absolutely nothing for 8 hours a day).
>security job that was constantly shortstaffed so they'd call me when I was at school or sick (often contemplated crashing my car on purpose at this one, though probably more because I was sleep deprived from the shift work).
>call center job I actually liked fired me a day before my probationary period was over (never told me why, though I had been late a few times so I assumed that was it).
I know there are better people out there who can manage that stuff, but I've never been able to. I always burn out. Whereas when I'm working with my dad (who don't get me wrong is a huge PITA boomer when it comes to work and attention to detail), I don't, because I know he isn't going to make me do anything I can't handle.

>Why is being a NEET so enjoyable?

Because someone else is actually paying for that enjoyment.

The delusions of the 300lb neet who lives with his parents still

I basically was one for 10 years then got bored and ended up getting a job in a field I'm interested in and relatively successful and feel more fulfilled now but we'll see in 10 years if I'm also bored then.

Being a neet with no money is shit. Can't afford tobacco, to go for a pint with your friends, go visit places. Its hell.

You're a fucking idiot.

if they're lucky enough to still be consciously aware of their situation, that is

Because we prefer freedom rather than being someone's bitch.
We don't like being at the mercy of employers for survival.
We don't like being trapped in a stressful environment that dehumanizes you.
We prefer being social and spending our free time having fun.

People have been INDOCTRINATED and BRAINWASHED by society as to want material possessions when in reality, the best things in life are actually free.

>in reality, the best things in life are actually free.

Your parents slave away at work all day to buy you your chicken tendies you fucking man child. Go out and get a job.

I’ve been a NEET (just graduated from college) for about 2 months now and it’s fucking AWFUL. Being a NEET is a state of nothingness where your body and mind deteriorate away. I cannot wait to find a job and get out of my parents house.

disability cope

Well, maybe I should rephrase it. I always used neet to mean a lazy fuck that does nothing, not it's actual definition which is basically a basement dweller.

I agree, not being financially stable is complete ass. I like the neet lifestyle, but don't like not feeling financially stable.
Also, I've been struggling too. I live in LA which is one of the worst places in the u.s. you could live at. 40% of jobs here pay hardship wages meaning you can't even move out with 40% of jobs here. Total dogshit. 19% poverty rate. Cost of living went up like crazy (120k up in the past 3 yrs for a home so median cost of a home is now 393k).

I have an associates to not worry about debt and it is worthless. Can't find shit that starts at 15 an hr. Only less. And none of the jobs I've had had wage increases either. Should have done nursing but did a stupid ass electrical trade associate's instead.
So ya, being a neet fucking sucks, but only because of the lack of financial stability.
Also, I don't have the luxury to move out asap as much as I'd want to due to how I need 38k for a procedure.