Why are dropshippers so eager to share their secrets for free to everyone...

Why are dropshippers so eager to share their secrets for free to everyone? Are they just giving back like for positive karma?

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-03-16-43-01.png (698x873, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45ADJXjQy0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All for the good of mankind

Dropshipping isn't even a real thing. The truth is that very few individuals make money sitting behind their computer.

They do it for Adsense

they make more money off youtube

100 a day is barely a wage.

Because it doesn't work anymore. The moment anything hits big others notice and cut the middlemen (dropshipper) out.
I'm sure there's some guy making bank on horse dildos from china but that's like 0.1% of dropshippers

Most dropshippers make money with either Youtube revenue or getting others to buy into their programs.
You used to be able to make great money on dropshipping in the early days before news of it spread like wildfire and now everyone is doing it.

There's a few out there moving stuff from small domestic manufacturers that are doing ok. I used to share a workspace (about 1.5 years ago) with a guy who contracted out Amish guys to build him jewelry boxes and gun cabinets, and he'd move them direct through walmart, hayneedle, etc; plus, he had a small network of dropshipper and wholesale buyers too.
I don't think anybody importing mass produced Chinese shit is going to be able to carve out a profitable niche, unless they find something super obscure that can be sold for a decent mark up.

they get money and influence by teaching you this shit.

even if they tell you what their product is and how they advertise it you won't be able to steal that market from them.

Sad but true, going balls deep in Mturk is the only reliable way to make money sitting behind a computer.

they make more money from the video views than from drop shipping lmao.

think about it, why the fuck would anyone share secrets on their success and risk degenerating competition and decreasing their profits? it makes zero sense unless:
1. they make you work for them and take a cut of your earnings
2. their method is shit and they make more from "selling" the method (videos, books, etc.) than from actually following it.

Never give advice again

1400 every 2 weeks isn't so bad... working on your own terms at least.
When I was making 18.45 an hr, I was basically making like 1200 every 2 weeks after tax. I didn't enjoy it either while I could imagine drop shipping but I honestly just don't feel I could make it like that.

Notice the world reliable? By that I mean, it isn't speculation based. Anyone can "make it". Every other method involves risk and going into debt.

you still have to pay taxes on the money you get from drop shipping. all that money is transferred electronically.

I loathe all those motivational speakers who talk shit all filled with buzzwords with no susbtance, all reapeating their success, listening the equivalent of clickbait as a 10 minute presentation, nevergoing streight to the point

Op, I know a guy who used to sell scrap metal for a living and make like 1500$ a month. He lived in a trailer. Then he found out about amazon an published a free ebook on how to get rich by selling scrap metal. Now he is living in a $4 million USD house in a gated community and stopped talking to me. You can be a top tier dropshipper and still only make 50-70 k a year, Because dropshipping is basically owning a store but online, it's the same as owning a real store, and you can only make as much or somewhat less than a real store. A YouTuber on the other hand can make millions if they have even 100k consistent views for 6 months.

So how the fuck did he become a millionaire off a free ebook?

Dropshippers are the bottom feeders of the import/export world, and some make a significant chunk of their money reselling low quality or fraudulent products manufactured by scammers and counterfeiters in China.

Why would you be surprised that they're hustling snake oil on youtube?

Attached: thanosgf.jpg (540x771, 44K)

Shill your course in the ebook. Get people to sign up for your mailing list where you sell products. Etc, etc

Hah newfag, everyone on biz is fucking rich. Don't ya know? The past year we've been getting rich as shit. I can't decide if i want to spend my biz gains this year on a sex doll or a car.

Thotos

Hard not to get jaded when you realize that positioning yourself as a business coach is always more profitable than actually doing said business.

I've thought about this myself. I run a business where I turn $50-$150 in raw materials into $500-$1500 per transaction, and I generally don't even buy the materials until I've been paid in full upfront. I wonder if I could just put together a book and course and not even have to do that much work? I'd feel like a scumbag though if dudes couldn't duplicate my results.

youtube.com/watch?v=45ADJXjQy0Y

GuruKilla.com

also this

dropship doesn't work anymore, anyone who tells you the opposite is trying to sell you some bs course or affiliate link

>I wonder if I could just put together a book and course and not even have to do that much work?
I thought about this, as I have a great book idea no one has done before. Here's what I can tell you though: You NEED to print a physical copy of the book and make it really difficult to scan in (tightly bound, cheap ass paper so it's kind of see through, etc). If you offer it digitally, one person buys it and then it's on torrent sites and everywhere.

If they share their not making real money with it and they shill the method to the average Joe while they gain jew revenues on youtube.

well the views he has 205k subs plus i am sure he advertises selling certain shit 1.7m not everyone will do that i bet not even 1% will do what he recommends free money for him

i make money botting supreme yeeeeeeeet

>reliable

uh no

for real? do you write your own bot or just use a form filling tool? how do they not detect bot buys or do they just not care? i always figured a lot of designer streetwear was just being backdoor'd since the resell market is so comically lucrative

It's a pyramid scheme

Once you mine all the gold, you tell everyone where you got it and sell shovels