ACCUMULATE NKN - Diffie-Helman

Cryptic Labs full of Nobel laureates and now Stephen Wolfram. That's like having 10 satoshis in team.

Attached: asd.png (431x445, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zbruceli/status/1091081775344799744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some of the graphics from our discussion with Dr. @stephen_wolfram and @WolframResearch researchers using @Wolfram_Alpha . Isn't math beautiful? The draft is getting closer to publication. @zbruceli @YilunZhang4 @yanbonknorg1 #MOCA @SwedeWhite #mathisbeautiful

twitter.com/zbruceli/status/1091081775344799744

Last night we had a good research meeting with @CrypticLab colleagues: Dr. @WhitfieldDiffie , Dr Hilarie Orman, Dr. Lixin Gao, Dr. @stewraph Topics covered: Verifiable Delay Function (VDF), and Multi-path Overlay Routing. @YilunZhang4 $NKN

Attached: DyRJ83IUcAAW1nS.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1004, 108K)

my bags are already full

WHEN BINANCE REEEEEEEE

Been hearing this same bs for over the past year. Neck yourself

why? progress is stunning, they one of the VERY FEW teams that actually deliver and the tech is ground breaking as when bitcoin or ethereum came. This is possibly the only hold you need.

Never. They cheated the Binance vote and CZ hates them.

fake news, NKN never cheated and Binance and CZ explciitly said no teams cheated.

it was whales of mithril that cheated.

die in hell you piece of shit stree

mithril, one of the other coins that got DQ'd on the same round, got listed on binance quite recently

kys nigger

NKN is the most transparent team I've ever seen in crypto.

Very transparent. I can see through all their bullshit.

give examples, you nigger streetshitter

which projects come to discord and telegram and answer you any question, any time, during the weekend. Which projects have constant reports on their progress and constantly meet their roadmap AHEAD by weeks

Bags are heavy, OP? Bought at $0.50?

DCA'd to 6c, first buy 40c.

I thought 2 cents was a good price to get this, but the team is absolutely incapable of getting their shitcoin in any decent exchange. You can expect this to bleed slowly once people figure it out Gate is the best they will ever be.

they swapped to erc-20 because big exchanges told them, as they said.

are you an impatient niggar or what expecting to be listed right after the swap?

and NKN should get listed on Bibox this week. NKN won the VOTE.

how to swing trade? if there will be too much hype on listing, it will get dumped, so I might need to sell for now and wait.

you're supposed to sell after the listing pump not before you fucking retard

how can one do the opposite of what biz says if biz says the opposite of what biz says?

>swaps from gook scam token to russian scam token

Kek