Go to McDonalds or other fast food joint years ago and nearly every employee was happy and got your order right

>go to McDonalds or other fast food joint years ago and nearly every employee was happy and got your order right
>go to a fast food joint now and the employees are lazy as fuck, managers are yelling at them to work, and they constantly get your order wrong
What went wrong?

Attached: uscJgBL-_400x400.jpg (240x240, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCNs5hOoMD0
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
time.com/4555692/san-francisco-bart-janitor-salary/
youtube.com/watch?v=5EL8myBN4vs
sciencealert.com/no-mcdonald-s-touch-screens-are-not-contaminated-with-poop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Economy has been too good, niggas getting entitled. See them grovel at your feet once the recession hits and they have to impress Mr. Goldstein to keep their McJob.

I see this everywhere. Specially millenials have no work ethics. Tehy seem to realize unconciously that they are being wagecucked hard.

I noticed it too. They haven't consciously accepted it yet and are really bitter. You can see it manifest in how they all treat each other.

>go to a fast food joint now and the employees are lazy as fuck, managers are yelling at them to work, and they constantly get your order wrong
not true if you go to predominantly white fast food places. culver's, chic-fil-a, etc.

It has nothing to do with race. Those chains treat their employees like humans even if the pay isn't all that great.

That's what happens in a shithole city.

My local McDonald’s unironically has cheerful workers every time and they’ve only fucked up my order once out several dozen visits, and even then they just accidentally gave me an extra box of nuggies so it was ok

Ever since Uber eats became a thing the McDonald's down the street has had terrible service because there's always five fucking people standing around a single Uber order whenever I'm in there instead of fucking serving me

One day I got super pissed after standing there for 20 minutes while the place was empty and my order sat there getting cold I smashed the glass in the front door and never went back made a scene

finna get that mcrib tho when it come back

Economy isn't good. Low unemployment rates are highly misleading as full time workers and part time workers that don't make hardship wages are included when they shouldn't be.
Discouraged workers (people who want a job but haven't applied for a job on over 4 weeks) are NOT included as unemployed. Both of those together make the economy look better than it actually is.

it's not just worth ethic. every time i sell something locally to a millennial they are 15 to 30 minutes late on average. i've had some that were late up to an hour. so far i've only sold to one person around 30 years of age that was on time or showed up early, and i've dealt with dozens of people.

It has. Whites and Asians will be still grumpy but will get the order right.

Supposed to say:
>full time workers and part time workers that make hardship wages are included as employed when they shouldn't be.

From what I gather if you include all the groups who are counted technically when they shouldn't be, real unemployment is closer to ~10%. The only real sectors of growth are in the US are energy and fast food. Either fast-foodmaxx out of high school or become a Nuke for the Navy. Anything else and you're fucked.

Plus the damn boomers won't fucking retire or just die, allowing millennials to pay off their student debt the fucking boomers thought was such a great idea.

True. In my city there isn't such thing as McDonalds employees, only robots.

Attached: 8087087908790.jpg (1280x868, 152K)

This shit can't become mainstream fast enough. Fuck no-skill wagies.

we are only a few short steps from burger robots and entirely automated fast food. people standing near hot oil is an OH&S nightmare

Most McDonalds workers are high schoolers and college students working part time jobs. Automation wouldn’t mean much, so I couldn’t care less. I don’t understand why people hate fast food workers anyways.

*meant in my city

There are a lot of NEETs on this board. It's not that they hate fast food workers. They hate working in general. Fast food workers are a more obvious target of hate for NEETs because they want to order fast food without interacting with people.

How hard is it to order a McShit? Fast food workers aren’t the ones making anything difficult, it’s the autism.

boomers give the worst advice - buy a new car, go into a 4 year student loan debt scam, and maybe you'll get some upgraded service sector job that pays 20% more

then they keep trying to shill their boomer mcmansions like people actually believe that paying 50k a year in interest is affordable let alone an investment

They started hiring *the blacks*

Thats wrong redditard. They hate mcwagies because they almost always get the order wrong. It was much better when they had more mexicans working now its slow niggers and white trash.

Because productivity has risen by 70% and real wages have been stagnant.

>Why aren't the wageslaves happy to have the worst jobs for the worst pay while their expenses are rising? It can't be because (((we))) aren't paying them any money, it must be because they are lazy and entitled!

can confirm. Even a chic-fil-a staffed mostly by basketball Americans will be functional in terms of getting your order right, being decent to interact with, the store being clean, etc.

>like people actually believe that paying 50k a year in interest

where the hell do you live? I paid $1,604 in interest on my gigantic house in a good neighborhood.

With a 15 year fixed 3.15% mortgage

THIS
I fucking hate boomers

>robots
from outer 4th dimensional spaces.
>it's happening again

I can imagine that working in fast food is really shitty. If I was getting paid minimum wage and flipping burgers I probably wouldn't have the best attitude or work ethic either. With that said, I still fucking hate dealing with fast food employees and I hate it when they fuck up my order (which they do all the time). Either raise wages or replace them with machines but either way, I want my order done right.

millennials are spiritually broken. we have nothing to live for. most of us would kill ourselves if we didn't have family.

>Bonjour Mr. McDonald
>It is time
>Activate technological unemployment

Attached: bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 38K)

This tbqh.

we don't hate McWagies. it's just that being a McWagie is the most dehumanizing, least glorifying job to ever exist. that's why it's chosen as an example, to emphasize the misery of wagecucking that some must endure.

>McWagie is the most dehumanizing
user....
youtube.com/watch?v=YCNs5hOoMD0

that is a McWagie job. anything that is a low paying job, particularly part time, is a McJob. retail, stocking shelves, cashiers, fast food, waiters, valet, janitor, hotel housekeeper - these are all McJobs.

Another one.
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4

Gotcha. Thought you were talking about McDonalds specifically. As for myself I'm a bit of a limbo between McWaging and a skilled job. I'm a cellphone/computer repair tech. I have to deal with some shitty customers from time to time but customers aren't constant. When I'm not dealing with customers I'm sitting in the back repairing shit. When there's no customers/business I get to watch YouTube all day. I'm not sure what I'd call that.

Janitor job pays over $200k

time.com/4555692/san-francisco-bart-janitor-salary/

Jesus Christ, where the fuck do I sign up?

>it's happening again
what did he mean by this?

We are
We are
Walmart

Attached: download (3).png (196x257, 3K)

That man worked 24/7 to get that money. I’m not sure that’s something to look up to.

Ah, never mind than.

I am literally a McDonalds manager. Tonight was slow as fuck and we watch the superbowl and chilled. It's a seasonal thing, summer is when shit gets fubar, at least on the highway

Wages can't grow when there's an unlimited stream of people willing to do these jobs

there will always be an unlimited stream. these people literally shit out 5-15 kids each. the question is when (if ever) are people going to decide enough is enough.

>You're gonna be a cashier someday!

Attached: 1521929101633.png (522x747, 210K)

This is why Gen Z has already surpassed you, despite half of them still being in high school.

Zoomers are even more fucked up. Half of them will have xanax addictions by 21.

Boomers love zoomers. after decades of anti-millennial propaganda by the MSM, the boomers have sought to sabotage us, even when we were powerless teenagers they turned against us.

Boomers wrecked the economy with their sub prime mortgages, right around the time millennials were graduating high school. They came into adulthood with a broken economy in front of them. Now boomers are finally starting to retire, and millennials have had their careers on pause for the past decade. So as zoomers are graduating with similar low-level work experience, it's no surprise boomers are choosing them over millennials.

Honestly it's the opposite for me. They used to fuck up my order every single time I'd go and ask for a plain cheeseburger but I haven't had it happen in years.

They take longer now though.

not only that, zoomers don't even know if they're boys or girls, gay or straight. fucking boomers did this.

Attached: 1540558537421.jpg (768x768, 119K)

Nigga.. i just went i side my local tbell last night and everyone was ordering from the fucking computers, the only reason human workers were there was to heat the food and hand it to customers and collect pay, all of which are soon to be eradicated

Not the point. But, wages can grow if execs want to pay their employees more, they just don't. It really can be that simple which is why unions exist - to fight for better pay for employees. This same exact thing is happening in France right now and happening for teachers in certain states. Instead, execs and boomers sit around and complain about the employees bad attitudes and low qualifications. Don't let (((them))) fool you, there is plenty of money to pay employees more money.

CEO pay and bonuses are at an all time high

this fucking image is cancer
i hate it

>What went wrong?
Zoomers don't listen, their arrogant

>be born in 1996
>considered a zoomer or millennial depemding on the source
>graduated uni at the perfect time when the economy was booming
>can’t wait for the next recession to happen when stocks will be on sale
>???
>profit when the economy recovers

Being born in the mid 90s was truly a blessing

>Mr. McDonald

If you didn't watch The Founder (at a profit) and you are on Jow Forums, you need to get off.

>what are bizonacci memes
>telling others to get off of Jow Forums

Attached: 1513811489380.png (645x729, 77K)

You graduated last year tho

Lucky you, average interest rate in the USA for new 30Y fixed mortgages is floating just above 5% at the moment.

Your point?

i worked at mcds when i was a student. desu, my time there was fucking amazing: i got plenty fast food for free, i got to fuck hot student coworkers every other day, the schedule was more or less up to myself, etc.
i will agree that its depressing if you still work there in your late 20s and later. also im from norhern europe, so my coworkers were mostly hot blonde students.

>Economy has been too good,

Attached: 1405020254166.png (470x512, 32K)

Millenials & stoners have 0 punctuality. I've noticed it with every single one.

>I smashed the glass in the front door and never went back made a scene
Right on

WRONG
The median age of fast-food workers in the United States is THIRTY-FIVE

>>graduated uni at the perfect time when the economy was booming
Interesting point with the stoners. It's as if boomers tought their bastard offspring all those stoner cliches as some admireable. Easy going, liberal you know what i am saying.

I was confident like you are when I was your age.

t. 1992

>What went wrong?
niggers and diversity quotas

It started going downhill in the 70s

youtube.com/watch?v=5EL8myBN4vs

Attached: McD.png (948x660, 981K)

niggers went wrong

here's the real pill faggots

Mcdonalds nogs made minumum wage 20 years, but minumum wage was enough to live a decent life as the dollar purchasing power was much higher than today

fast forward til this day, and 10-11 dollars an hour is not enough to get an apartment where the possibility of you getting shot at/killed is 50%

inflation and the kikes robbing everybody through prinitng woerthless paper have us all doomed

buy BTC, gold, real estate and tangible goods that will always have value

stop fallin for the kike tricks and taking loans you cannot pay back

no you wouldn't scared little faggot you're too scared of death little bitch

Shh... Don't try to show logic to a boomer. They are all retarded and don't know what statistics are. Boomers in fact had it easier yet BITCH AND WHINE over how hard they had it when life was literally on easy mode for those assclowns.

>projecting
Not everyone is a pussy like you, faggot.

Doesn’t this board ridicule people for being “wagecucks?” Now, you all are expecting world class treatment at McDicks??

Reminder to wear gloves while using the screen or wash your hands straight after:
sciencealert.com/no-mcdonald-s-touch-screens-are-not-contaminated-with-poop

>b-but that is in Londistan
No, retard. This is in every McDonalds because the majority of people who go there are plebs, niggers and other minorities

Suck our cocks
Kek

Attached: 1548120497213.png (890x501, 705K)