Where it all began

Where it all began...

Attached: serveimage.png (485x303, 31K)

Centralised.

Rune scimmy 30k, can anyone cut this diamond for me? please trade it back.

Drop all your items and press alt+f4 for instant gold

Wow auction house for me. Virtual fake items when I was little. Now I'm trading virtual fake coins.

The spread was that low? Fuck how did anyone make money?

the original pnzi

the GE is a pretty efficient market actually. I traded it too before getting into crypto. But there's always ''hidden gems'' or the opportunity for information arbitrages

It's literally more time efficient to trade the actual market and then buy gold online

still beats sitting in varrock saying "selling *item*" over and over again

>Drop all your items and press alt+f4 for instant gold
I haven't even played the damn game, but fuck me that is funny

Attached: topkek.jpg (705x602, 65K)

I've seen it happen, newbies get scammed hard in that game.

I followed a guy into the wildy and he told me to steal the Wine of Zamorak... well that went about as well as you can imagine.

Logged back in a couple of years ago to see it has changed so much. My password is still 'Garry' - I guess back in 2006 they didn't require 8 characters and a mixture of punctuation and numbers

Attached: Rune.jpg (1855x1023, 743K)

>I haven't even played the damn game
GET OUT NEWFAG

Attached: E90D68F4-A2F2-4758-A1F9-A27B0DD9A274.jpg (242x208, 10K)

nah OP is just an idiot

Attached: Capture.png (504x636, 77K)

Whatsup Jow Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (957x780, 388K)

based botter bro

I used to bot Frost dragons with cannons and Nexus and my buddy and I would sell gold to the Chinese gold farmers until fagex sued the Nexus company and got the bot taken down. Then rwt imploded and gold price tanked from 70c/mil to less than half that. I made like 10k and maxed out 7 or 8 chars and stopped lol

>less than 7$ profit
kek i guess its risk free tho

Anybody else start by just selling feathers bought from NPCs?

That's not a bot, just runelite client

>It's literally more time efficient to trade the actual market and then buy gold online
...it's a video game, so the point isn't time efficiency, it's to have fun

which is also why MMORPGs are for retards, exclusively

Yeah nothing wrong with playing and having fun, but how is it fun to constantly farm gold for hours? I played Runescape way back and a few millions goes away quickly, so a majority of the time you're just farming shit to sell.
It's better to just play the game on the side while making real money, you can buy like 12m for $10 or something if prices haven't changed. Cheap as hell.

The only good games are designed to be played in short bursts and don't simulate a job or a side life. MMOs are just dopamine buttons for people with no IRL accomplishments. I'm almost certain they've fucked up an entire generation of autists.