Ambrosus $0 EOY

It already has failed. The tokens were unlocked on the 22nd and the team has been slowly dumping since, they know staking is worthless. Not to mention they've changed the token economics to include inflation and now atlas nodes front the burden of the network while only being rewarded with ~10% of their bundle income, which is already around 95% heartbeat bundles anyway. I unironically sold my sigma node two weeks ago and put it into another non scammy project and already made a nice 3x off of it. Not even going to tell you what it was because I'm not here to shill, I'm here to warn people about ambrosus.

Fuck scamsetti I spent an entire year believing his bullshit and the "they're not announcing partnerships until companies are fully onboarded" lies. Even fought Mr. Bearwolf the entire time he was on this board. Fucking delusional, stay away. Pic related, one of my many anti-bearwolf may mays.

Attached: 5AF5A1E2-8F7C-4B36-B2DE-A34F328C050D.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Truth.
This is the worst investment I ever made. All I wanted was a fucking mainnet pump, that was it. Just have AMB catch up with vechain on CMC, because how could a chink scam stay higher when AMB was ahead? Instead it was months of bagholding and bleeding. And chinks are still up there just to taunt me. Fuck everything.

Attached: スクリーンショット 2018-05-27 22.03.38.png (1718x966, 2.31M)

Shit tier fud I know Brule is paying you faggots to come here from that duplicate telegram and shitpost

Just because it’s the truth doesn’t mean it’s fud

based looks like i am gonna make it

I thank Mr. Bearwolf for being the main reason why i didnt invest in AMB when it was at 50c about 9 months ago.

Tfw brought 100k a few days ago :^)
Fud more, faggots

Should have bought american pajeet

Attached: IMG_20180430_200926_020.jpg (640x640, 144K)

You love catching the falling knife down to zero? You realize having millions of tokens is useless if it’s worthless

Dead project
They are exit scamming as we speak.

Biz never has your best interests at heart, so I’m gonna keep buying AMB because you fuckers are crabs in a bucket trying to keep others from being successful

You were supposed to be the chosen one, Sam.

You failed us all.

Attached: 1515318568381.jpg (196x257, 6K)

I heard Theranos is not a scam. It’s legit company. Pls buy sir

Biz called eth pre ICO.

You just bought internet trash. Wnjoy your eternal bag holding fag

There was regular fud for ETH too so no, try again

not sam, but i hope for your sake you havnt sold
t.unironic insider

Nice to see my post become a pasta. Seriously though, fuck Ambrosus.

I only had a minuscule bag for the memes. Sold muh $40 worth long ago after the great justing down from .30.

May rebuy if can explain why I should buy, and if Sam ever figured out how to bridge the fixed cost per each token as a "license key" question.

-t mid 20's Ameri-doomer who works in the logistics industry.

Attached: BLOATMOGGED.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

“wait” we been hearing this Forever

Still makes your claim null you fucking brainlet lmao

But seriously enjoy bagholding, youll need it.

Name some other blockchain companies who signed deals, direct result of presenentsion of working demo

Name some other american headquartered blockchain companies that are in ata and bita and have working product with paying clients

Attached: 20181112_161918.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

They have partners, I’ll give you that
They won’t have more than 1k bundles at launch. Enjoy loosing money every month paying for a vps to run a node.

If you didnt shit in the street you would know vps fee is compensated for

Enjoy buying for 100x current on cb and or rex

1k bundles a day would unironically be amazing and would force the price upwards hugely

They are producing 288 bundles a day them selfs. 1k is shit and would only result in a price around .10c per amb if you accept 10% as yearly returns from a nodes. Big money!!!!!!!!! Fucking poorfag. It’s over user. Nobody is going to use this shit over ibm.

Literally an easy 2x then

2x in crypto isn’t shit.

Even if the tech was amazing, any self respecting company would distance themselves as far away from Versetti as possible. Between his dipshit arrogant attitude, pathetic larps, and the whole 4 amb debacle the guy is a walking fuckup. And I say this as a very early buyer and supporter. Can't believe I deluded myself for so long.

Literally everything they do, if it can be criticized at all for any reason, Versetti's first comment is "We've fired those responsible". Lol, it happened with Stephen Croncota, then when node applications were messed up with weird questions, and most recently on a video where somebody commented that the video seem amateur. He fucking fired somebody because a video wasn't that great according to a few people. People can't see that Angel is the fucking source of all their problems.

Exactly. Stephen Croncota didn't respect him and took a big paycheck for no work
Node applications contractor didn't respect him and did a half-assed job to get his paycheck and gtfo
Video contractor didn't respect him and also did a half-assed job to get his paycheck and gtfo
NOBODY RESPECTS VERSETTI
and you think GSK deloitte big name execs will?
now that's a yikes

Brule circlejerk

Lol, I remember what it was like to be this deluded concerning Ambrosus. I spent so much time trying to defend this bullshit. Luckily I've gotten out, feels like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders.

Too centralised.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03-19-45-57.png (1440x2880, 886K)

>Brule boogeyman
cope