ChainLink Official Partnerships Roundup

It's important to see who ChainLink's partners are working with as they will be indirectly using the ChainLink network. The network effect is very much real, and we're just getting started folks. I guarantee way more large companies are going to announce their partnership with ChainLink this year.

more images to come

Attached: Official ChainLink Partners and Users-1.jpg (1700x2200, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TruXP45
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit#gid=0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Official ChainLink Partners and Users-2.jpg (1700x2200, 244K)

Attached: Official ChainLink Partners and Users-3.jpg (1700x2200, 231K)

Attached: Official ChainLink Partners and Users-4.jpg (1700x2200, 144K)

Attached: 1547394705584.jpg (923x713, 279K)

Well I guess nobody will see this

I think you forgot town crier?

Great work user

Attached: 1517875456685.png (1048x1034, 892K)

Wow what a great list of scams.

Never heard of any of them

It’s on page one. Good stuff, to bad crypto and Jow Forums is dead, so we have to wait.

based and linkpilled

imgur.com/a/TruXP45

It's like night in europe. Be patient lol. People have work tomorrow XD

Forgot Docusign

why is Jow Forums so full of newfags as of this moment?

Bunch of literal whos. I'm impressed!!

You're doing God's work user

because cringy twitterfags wont shut up about link with their pepe profile pics.

Your fellow marines solute you !

That pretty much perfectly describes me. I will never shut up about ChainLink, and I will contuine to spread breadcrumbs all throughout normieland
I only recorded official partnerships and technically Docusign isn't a partner. (100% going to use CL though)

Attached: 1548864303820.jpg (509x563, 112K)

Based

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit#gid=0

Great work!

This spreadsheet is going to look insane in a year or twos time, I can't wait

Thanks marine!

Hundreds of literally who's

if this had source links that would be GREAT

Also most of these partners were listed on their websites, although some sources were from my link archive of older shit

ALL MY FUCKING LINKS ARE GONE
FUCK YOUUUUUU

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit?usp=sharing

dear user,
how many chainlink tokens do i need to make it?

I only have 200k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it. All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda.

It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 500k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $5 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it.

The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity.

All of that isn't going to happen anymore. The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $5. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $5 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $5. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 200k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

nice, i've got around 500k so i'm set
good luck getting there fren

20,000 LINK

I once owned 786k chainlinks. I'm not even kidding i'll show you the screen shots. My dumb ass decides to swing trade ALL OF IT...
literally all of it...

I sell at 8k sats. I decide to get into ethereum at 157 and take a loss once it tanks to 110.So now i'm sitting here with only 52k USD praying for a miracle. I'm seriously praying to god chainlink hits .20 and stays there long enough for me to fill my order up.

I need this. I need this type of financial freedom. I'm an absolute IDIOT for swing trading. I will never do it again.I know i've said this so many times. The greedy gambler in me fucks me up.I've lost lifechanging money already. I could of had 320k USD with this recent pump.
It hurts me even more that I almost bought holo at 12 sats once I saw chainlink leaving me behind.

I was scared and wanted to buy into something that looked like it was gonna pump.But I got nervous because i've lost tens of thousands of dollars doing that before.

So I tried a "safe bet" with ethereum...Literally bought the top and sold the bottom.Now i'm at 52K usd and looking for a miracle...My reasoning for not shutting the fuck up and buying back in right now...

number 1...BTC is looking really bearish. I'm assuming we haven't bottomed out. And if BTC dumps below 3K USD link will be in the 20 cent range..

just

Thx

>future investors
Maximum cringe. You just want to pump your bags and sell to the next bagholder?

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-122057_Discord.jpg (1533x1387, 352K)

>in a discord
Kys

I forgot about 80% of these.

Thank you for putting this all together, mate.

just to clarify i'm knee pads, and I think what the OP posted here is interesting and he actually did his work and brought us a list of indirect partners.
just wanted to keep it so we don't lose it, remember, we are community and we all work towards making link the #1, even though i have no doubt link will become #1 without our need.

but there are genuine people who are interested in these kind of breadcrumbs and bored investors who are happy to see we are an active community.

that's what communities do, so relax your tits.

post pic

>discord
maximum cringe

I see posts here all the time about where are the og linkies and why is it quite on biz. the discord is where all the ogs are and most don't even check biz.

>discord
>og
kek

>tfw i need stop whoring to buy more LINK

10k minimum

Thanks man, it took a while to write up and I mostly did it for myself but I figured the community would like to see these breadcrumbs

Wrong. Fuck you and your pajeet treats.

please show screenshots. No one on here ever posts proof of anything

That one's just for you

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190204_113645.jpg (781x960, 62K)