/ubg/ - Ultimate Buttfuck General

How's everyone's assholes doing? Discuss the true power of ICX here with your fellow anal enthusiasts!

Keep those asshole's up high fellow ICX holders! Don't want to miss another chance to get raped!

Attached: ICX-UBC.png (1024x576, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jB6HlU55si
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yikes! Seems like everyone got raped to death from holding ICX tokens!

That's the power of ICX!

SAY IT WITH ME BIZ

ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN

Based ubg poster

This coin buttfucked me so hard that I developed terminal hemmeroids. Yes, terminal.

Well at least you can die with honor, knowing you supported such a red dildo of a coin! Think of how happy Min will be to hear that he raped you to death! Now THAT is a great investment!

Hypergooking bagholders to death! That's the power of ICX!

Don't worry! When ICX comes a knockin' you can bet your butthole my pants be a droppin'!

OH GOD YES MIN RIGHT THERE, RAPE MY ASSHOLE

HERE IT COMES, ANOTHER BIG FAT RED DILDO, I CAN ALMOST FEEL IT NOW, WE'RE GONNA DROP BELOW 15 CENTS SOON

PLEASE TELL ME IT WILL GO UP AGAIN

Attached: 1533051848125.png (1200x457, 672K)

Silly user, ICX is the ultimate buttfuck coin, hypergook the world! Why would the UBC go down? The sole purpose is to hyperGOOK the world and let min have access to a wide variety of buttholes for raping on the regular!

Just drop your pants and bend over user! It will all be over soon!

vocaroo.com/i/s0jB6HlU55si

*GOOKED EDITION*

ICONGANG SKURTTTT

ICX is the ultimate buttfuck coin. Whenever I hear the letters "I-C-X", I always make sure to take off my pants immediate, followed by a quick and nimble hoist of my delicate asshole into the air. In no time, the ICX team wastes no time ravaging my cryptoasshole! ICX is incredible!

Ah yes, ICX, I got raped pretty hard on this one! Easily one of my greatest losses of the year. What can I say, but it was an EPIC hold! Can;t wait to see how low my investment will go!

Sing along Jow Forums

~ Assholes high, into the sky ~
~ When ICX comes a knockin, my pants be a droppin' ~
~ Down it goes, all the money down the drain ~
~ ICX Raping your asshole, loving all the pain ~

Happy buttfucking fellow ICX holders!

Hello everybody and welcome to WHEEL OF SHITCOINS

I'm your host, analmcrape, and here are our contestents! BRRRRAP oh wait just kidding it's a fucking autistic shithead who loves getting raped by shitcoins! What do you have to say to the audiance?

"I WANT TO FILL MY BIG FAT MEATY BOY HOLE WITH ICX SO THAT I CAN SHORT MY OWN LIFE DOWN TO ZERO!

BUY THE DIP, THEN DIP INTO MY OWN ASSHOLE AGAIN AND AGAIN! IT;S THE NEVER ENDING CAROUSEL OF ASS FUCKING!"

"Wow that seems like a really good investment, mind if I climb into your asshole?"

"Sure, go ahead! Just watch out for Mr ICX, he'll fucking rape your asshole too!"

"Duly noted! Into the infinite asshole I gooooooooooooooooo~"

"Woah! How far does this man's asshole go? Just goes to show you the POWER of ICX! It can turn any asshole into an INFINIASSHOLE!"

"Daddy, daddy, what is that? Is that the grand canyon?"

"Not quite billy! But the resemblance is uncanny! That my son, is an ICX bagholder's asshole! The Korean government put them in place to finally put an end to all the worlds landfills!"

"Oh wow! I thought I'd never see one of these!"

"Careful son, don't get too close, I don't want you to fall in! They hyperconnected all the landfills in the world into this lone user's asshole! Just imagine the smell!"

"Ewwww~ I'm so glad I didn't hold onto ICX tokens"

"Me too son me too, come on, let's go home and short some bitcoin, alright!?"

"Yayyyyy~ I love it when daddy shorts bitcoin"

"Me too son, me too"

Top fucking kek

Top buttfuck!

Attached: 1542256541872.jpg (400x400, 49K)

So this! HyperGOOK the world!

ICX is the ultimate buttfuck coin. This coin fell from fucking 12 dollars to fucking 18 cents. That is ridiculous. And the team behind it still has done absolutely nothing. They are just letting it die and going on with their real business (making sidechains for korean companies). This was nothing but a gofundme for their company.

I lost nearly 20k on ICON. For this reason, I will remind everyone the wonders of ICX! It's sole purpose is to rape your asshole!

RED DILDO COIN! ICX IS THE BEST!

If there is a better value coin to be buying right now you tell me

Attached: gvwervqwe.jpg (1600x870, 371K)

I can't ICX is the ultimate investment for buttfuck enthusiasts. I just bought another 1k.

I always like to think it's Dan Morehead who makes these threads, ups the entertainment value substantially top kek

this thread is utter insanity and possibly the greatest buy signal in all of crypto