ITT: crypto that could hit 1 billion Mc overnight and it wouldn’t shock you

Coin/token : 0xbtc

Price at 1bn MC: $255 per

Price now: $.13 per

GO

Attached: E48551F9-0186-4DF8-9027-51784A98EA46.png (900x900, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tronscan.org/#/token/1002020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What’s the point of this again? You do realize we have wrapped bitcoin on ethereum now.

S to the H the I to the L to the L
what does that spell?

Attached: 07F9A1CB-ED17-49AD-89D2-0DA00945A1C6.jpg (512x455, 52K)

token: XIP RUBY
price at 1billion Mc : 4 cents
price now : .000008 cents

tronscan.org/#/token/1002020

Attached: 96A50A74-7BF8-46F4-8EE0-DBE98AC24187.png (782x782, 71K)

Has wbtc killed 0xBTC?

What is this shitcoin? If you can reel off a convincing shill that would be great. Give me the rundown on how this will make me money.

Attached: 15D7A154-A234-47C3-9692-78D904EB1624.png (795x1022, 435K)

i'd be pretty shocked, actually

PAJEET STOP! Your scam sucks and you can’t even gain a decent following of bots! That’s sad af.

Attached: C0D476B5-6F5B-4952-8421-A4746C036595.jpg (1125x1936, 283K)

I’m just in to ride the wave man idk it’s a pretty secretive project

Bitcoin

Attached: CC435F56-8627-4C3E-8110-20EBAD6E6936.jpg (207x244, 13K)

Fuckin based

Attached: covington.png (770x415, 335K)

You're an idiot then. This is bitcoin as an ERC-20token interoperable with smart contracts. Brainlet

Attached: vision.png (410x296, 219K)

it is being suppressed for accumulation

oh god this shit again

Remember user how the people trashtalked BTC 5 years ago?

0xBTC is a exact copy of BTC but on the winning Ethereum Plattform. Maybe it will never be worth as much as BTC but if Ethereum is adopted, especially in Wallets within your Browser, then 0xBTC will certainly be worth 100$

The point is that “exact copies” are still copies. They are knockoffs and not worthy of the prestige and branding of the original. This is the crypto equivalent of “addidass” sneakers at a flea market. Just copying and pasting BTC’s code with a slightly different name does not make a coin worth $1b.

>Price in July 2018: $4
>Price now: $0.13
I really, REALLY enjoy seeing GPU miners lose money. It pleases me.

>what is bcash

It's not an exact copy of bitcoin. Bitcoin is an idea and 0xBTC makes says that Bitcoin the idea can exist in any local environment, including Ethereum

/thread

You do not own a functioning toilet

checked. kek.

I can tell you're fudding. We're gonna make it user

can WBTC come out already? We all know that is exactly when this thing will moon

I wouldn't buy that shit with your rupees nevermind my own

HoloChain.

At 1bn$ Market Cap. 1 0xbtc coin will be worth 47$ Do the math

it already did

can WBTC fuck over their investors already? We all know that is exactly when this thing will moon*

Circulating supply not total supply you fucking idiot

With 0xBitcoin, you own your tokens. With WBTC, you have to pray the custodian minting doesn't pause their services or experience instabilities. 0xBitcoin takes the concept of Bitcoin, builds it on Ethereum, and now a living currency resides on the Etereum blockchain with the fairest release of tokens. What makes it different than every other ERC-20 token, is that it is the first PoW distributed token that can work with other ERC-20 tokens and is stric. It can be plugged into Ethereum dApps. It had no ICO, no pre-mine, and no central group creating applications for it. Anyone off the street can include it in their dApps.
It's very late to the cryptosphere [If created before the ICO craze, it would have killed all ICO's and instead Initial Mining Offerings [IMO's) would have been the best way [they still are] to distribute tokens without a monarchy holding a percentage of the supply.It has tremendous potential if Ethereum can move onto Proof of Stake. It can't die because the PoW doesn't secure it. It's secured by the Ethereum blockchain.
So go on and keep calling it worthless and a scam. If it doesn't go anywhere that's because crypto's audience in its current state, is blind to what a real cryptocurrency is.

What's the point of owning the token when it's inherently worthless - just applying the PoW concept to the token doesn't give it value when nobody wants it. It was late to the cryptosphere because no smart person wanted anything to do with this "idea"

You idiot. 0xBTC should've been the first ERC token EVER created. We're all unworthy. You're spitting in God's face if you don't buy at least a small bag

Attached: LINKED.png (1172x1416, 1.88M)

>It was late to the cryptosphere
>no smart person wanted anything to do with this "idea"

Pick one. Both are true. It was until Infernal toast and college grads came up with the contract. It is immutable and can't be broken. You do know that many of the tokens from the last bull run are down just as much. They are a year or two years old where bitcoin still hasn't met its true value. It could stay where it is, but gold is in the trillions. Crypto is faster gold and more useful with no disrespect to gold and its value.

If you're holding alts, pick some up and research this coin. It's value comes from utility yet to be born.

It has no utility beyond any other ERC20. Want to store value? Use DAI. Take your stinky pajeet scam and fuck off. BTW, I mined it week 1 and dumped on all your assets Lmfao, enjoy my bags.

HOT, easily. Price at 1bn: about $0.0072
every 10M HOT would be worth $72k

it's a good gimmick token. nothing of real value, but a good gimmick