Why do you still come here?

Why do you still come here?

Attached: images (1).jpg (471x652, 30K)

for the qt asians

To dab on faggots who think internet pretend money is an investment and not gambling.

Outside is gay

waiting on buy signals like this.
time for me to DCA again.

for chainlink

Attached: just buy it.jpg (487x658, 96K)

To laugh at retards getting scammed by scamcoins

I actually just came here yesterday for my first time. I would have left already but the qt Asians..

because middleware is going to be the actual use case for blockchain and you know it.

azn QTs are the essence of post-crypto Jow Forums

Attached: assymura.jpg (940x492, 80K)

Yah... companies are lining up to pay 5-10x more than what they currently pay to Jow Forums users staking shit token nodes, so they can decentralize their databases. Totally going to happen. They won't just build their own in house blockchain if there's ever a compelling reason to do so.
A whole board of delusional 90iqs.

Biz has a nice board culture and its slow enough so you can have good discussions about many topics. Id say off topic biz is biz at its best

Whenever you even hear someone talking about 'use cases', it's a red flag.

This is how ridiculous crypto has become, people keep arguing about 'use cases', making arguments for how it will be used in the future. This is not how economics work. You don't create a currency (money) and then look for things to give it value, currency is supposed to have value by default.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HOW MONEY WORKS

Attached: i want to fuck her so bad.jpg (990x705, 391K)

I don't know anyone else trying to make it outside of the wagecuck matrix.

L O N D O N

Its hilarious how you deluded rice boys draw your cartoon characters to have bigger eyes than you

Tfw no stacked Japanese volleyball playing gf

it hurts senpai

Attached: 03 (1).jpg (544x640, 95K)

i wouldn't have found chx early if i didn't browse biz

great tits

Attached: 1546392548035.jpg (640x640, 92K)

I still have some money, I want to lose them all.

Attached: maxbonerdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

mostly to laugh at the autists on here who have lost and will lose more on fake shill coins as i make a comfy 8% gain on the bona fide market

nvghg

To talk about ICX, the ultimate buttfuck coin! I love getting raped by Min's hyperGOOK Ledger! Wahoo! Red dildo of a coin!

Jow Forums is pretty much always wrong so I come here to do the opposite of whatever you guys are doing.