Why did they do this? Happened out of nowhere and hasn't changed much as a result

Why did they do this? Happened out of nowhere and hasn't changed much as a result.

Attached: SAFU.png (325x497, 19K)

To laugh at us

>Why did they do this?
Desperately trying to stimulate market growth and create the illusion of progress

lol. LINK the ultimate shitcoine.

if you want a large order, having a direct link/usdt pair reduces risk just makes things easier in general

Why Link though? It's antihype as it gets.

checked and linkpilled

>It's antihype as it gets.
Go make another thread claiming you just spent half your pay check last month on LINK, you shill.

It's not Jow Forums's little secret anymore.

Go fap and come back when you aren't a moody faggot.

Attached: 1547539889044.jpg (960x792, 152K)

NO
MY ONE WEAKNESS
DAMN YOU

Cause it's for real. All the lore and breadcrumbs. Binance allowes credit cards a few weeks after adding all the USD pairs to Link.
Ducks in a row for normie fomo

You remember in december 2017 when exchanges were overloaded and just weren't ready for any major flood of people/money?
Well, they learned, and now they are getting ready months in advance.

You know it in your heart fren.

Attached: 1547655909826.jpg (720x408, 74K)

kek

I can't wait boys. I don't understand why I made the choice yet.

What kind of unbleached asshole is trying to run a node and needs to buy LINK on his Amex? That makes sense to you does it?

Wow, you're definitely right. The last bullrun people only fomo'd into a thousand "cryptocurrencies" because they were tripping over themselves to use the crypto, not just to speculate on it. But seriously, don't underestimate the power of fomo. Anyway, most who want to stake link will use Linkpool or another service instead of running their own nodes. Yes, those people have unbleached assholes

Exactly as I suspected. You definitely know your assholes.

PAX or TUSD is a safer bet than Tether right now.

To make link easier to swing trade
Look at the charts nigger, its a swing traders wet dream

Attached: 1523765451807.jpg (659x647, 77K)

based

Every minor news for Link over exaggerated by autists/whales PnD, that's why swing trading Link is ideal.

Attached: 1549156737716.jpg (383x576, 65K)

except swinger profit of each other and there is no winner only a few losers. Only the holders will truly make it