Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 321578D3-7AD1-4A2B-A9BB-6E656515ACBB.jpg (1125x586, 182K)

Not even close.

>green ID, trips of truth

Attached: 1548638041160.jpg (1150x860, 74K)

checkled

Someone subscribes to Netflix

Wtf is fyre festival? Some degenerate shit like Coachella?

It’s like what bitconnect was for crypto

yes

> math version
Lmao the simplicity of this simpleton is hilarious. No need to engage with such stupidity.

Yes
Except the degenerates got BTFO for once

Another hot take by a twitter retard. Is this what he came up with. lmao, atleast low iq turds infesting this board can come up with a better comparision than that. why didnt he just say ponzi wtf, i am more mad at his analogy than whatever the fuckturd was trying to say. Stop atomizing the language and inserting stupid references.

The Confido of Festivals

>Except the degenerates got BTFO for once
It was rich Chads and Stacies getting conned into refugee LARPing.
Hilarious.

he looks like he says thank you after his girlfriend sucks him off

The Peepcoin of festivals

The Brendam Fraser of festivals

ah yes, the mathematical proof that you have certain coins on a decentralized ledger while being the most successful currency in the history on mankind and the most valuable at the same time is equal to some festival organized by some kid

literally anyone in the world has the ability to send and receive money now with a shitty smart phone, regardless of their ability to access a bank. no, it's not the same thing as fyre and that person is a moron

these sorts of oblivious, smug comments from normies make me very confident. most people really don't understand bitcoin still.

Which sucks. The next pump will only happen when normans start to realize the potential, trust it, and get that btc circulating IRL.

Triggered

I see this as very bullish.