Your house when you make it

In the future, all this will cost is 1 BTC.

ITT we post our /madeit/ pads.

Attached: 342h5c63hhvcbncv4.jpg (804x450, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Greenwich-CT/177290431_zpid/45565_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.146345,-73.498879,40.978342,-73.783494_rect/11_zm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: resistance.png (500x500, 56K)

kek wrong image

Attached: residence.jpg (1200x803, 180K)

I don’t want a house that big. It would be depressing and lonely if I’m the only one living there.

You're rich user. Why would you be alone, as opposed to with your harem of sex slaves?

how much will 500 link be worth

The super mansion fantasy is fucking retarded. What's the point in having a house that it takes 15 minutes to walk to the other end of? Are you all hypersocial and plan on having 30 friends/freeloaders living with you at the same time? Or is it literally more than a "look everyone, I'm rich!" form of desperate attention seeking.

Now I just need to find one Bitcoin...

Sex isn’t that fun after a while and I’m not into any degenerate kinks that would make it exciting

Attached: HUF-Haus-ART-6-9-black-36.jpg (1920x962, 280K)

this is what i am looking at so far

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 12.50.10 pm.png (1642x892, 2.63M)

inhaling chlorine 24/7. ok bud no thanks.

just lol @ this new money nigger courtyard.

That in vancouver?

have your movements watched 24/7. just lol, kys retard.

i too invested in REQ

1 ETH

Attached: luxury-mobile-home.jpg (880x587, 97K)

1 LINK

Attached: Gladheim 2014 april front.jpg (600x399, 44K)

You remind me of that one french song with the lyrics about the kid reading books about living frugally because HE LIKE YOU IS A FAGGOT WHO WILL NEVER EVER MAKE IT.

>new money
fucking lol, the only thing more tryhard than a gigantic mansion is talking about "new money" like you're some inbred rothschild (well in fairness, you definitely are inbred).

In the future this will cost 10 BTC

i just want an old comfy wooden house, is that so much to ask for?

On god.

Attached: ecb3aa4efdbbdb131bb922760c665919.jpg (2048x1365, 598K)

that looks like an office building, not a house. Would be depressing to live in.

Attached: Brooklyn Bridge - Joseph Stella.jpg (1455x1600, 378K)

There's no way 1 BTC will buy that ever desu..
Well anyways, pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-144731.png (1080x1920, 1.09M)

BTC will buy you a Mansion!

>Posting all of these hollywood meme mansions that you have been conditioned to find desirable, so you have to pay a never ending cavalcade of services and workers to maintain them, thereby injecting money into the local economy, just to keep up with the Joneses, appear rich, and constantly pay exorbitant property taxes to the local governments: all the while not having mineral / water rights.

>Not having a comfy small house of the highest quality furnishings, materials, and design in a rural area whereon you own the mineral rights, water rights, and entirely control access to your land within reasonable driving distance of a metropolitan area.

>not exiting the system completely to cackle madly that "you have no power here" whenever anyone compels you to do anything beyond paying $250-500 / yr in property tax.

Attached: 8651564984561985658.jpg (1800x1200, 2.51M)

Why can't homes like these cost less? I mean think about it. A 185k home in texas = 3.1k sq ft

That home is a little more than twice of that and instead of costing like 400k, it costs 10 mil.

Is that not retarded to you guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-192501.png (1080x1920, 1.41M)

There has to be something wrong with that area

Attached: ad2-architekten-Futuristic-House-in-Vienna-2-850x680.jpg (850x680, 97K)

Based. Much rather have a large plot of land I can caretake for.

Attached: 1522723911896.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

Real estate is entirely dependent on what you can convince someone to pay i.e : what they think the land is worth.

The actual cost to general contract a house in the USA is around $55-65 sq/ft if you do it yourself. The rest is contractor profit / land cost.

Do not fall for the tricks. Those big McMansions that they shove down your throat are just to make Schickelgruber & Son Building Co. money.

Na, texas just has one of the lower priced homes in the u.s. I live in California and the same home might costs lile 700k. It's fucking retarded over here.

Oh, and before anyone screeches that this is not how it is in California, NY or Seattle, I don't give a fuck. This holds true for literally every other area in the USA. In those places, the GC bottom line may be $100-120 sq/ft due to transportation costs / labor but other than that, the land is what rapes you: because the basedboi crew thinks that someone city laif = gud.

-t your local tame real estate jew.

*cost like
Bothered me. Had to fix.

Unironically a million dollars in California

>he doesn't realize that he too has been conditioned to find his ten square feet house desirable, by a lifetime of being a reject, poorfag, and contrarian.

is this what peak comfy looks like?

Attached: 1536570573046.png (1454x1083, 1.84M)

Seriously, fuck this state. 19% poverty rate for a reason.

>Those big McMansions that they shove down your throat are just to make Schickelgruber & Son Building Co. money.

wrong. the margins in construction are on the labor, not the materials. McMansions don't make money unless you run a tweaker crew full tilt to finish out a housing development. the real money is in the land development itself, meaning the roads and utilities that delineate all those neat little suburbs, thats single biggest value added step. the house is just there so the banks will finance it to Joe McGoy.

>not running a tweaker crew full tilt

I don't know where you live, but tweak / mexican crews are what the big bois run in the mid south. Most are skipping the actual surveying / sub dividing / running new lines and are just purchasing small acreages on county roads to shit out Goymansions on. They'll just drop a tap for rural water, drop a 3-4 br septic system, and hook in to the electric at the road and up goes the matchbox house in record time.

>2000 sq/ft is as bad as 10 sq/ft!

>My wife and wife's son need at least 1500 sq/ft per person to feel actualized!

Good goy.

Ah yes the contrarian contrarian, there's always at least one of you to show up in these types of threads.

Attached: C2.png (1017x770, 796K)

Attached: x7xxv50rdkrd487t.jpg (2349x1107, 237K)

you're the kinda guy who will marry becca instead of stacy and eventually talk yourself into believing that's what you wanted all along.

Attached: Pepe_fedora.jpg (228x243, 16K)

Based as fuck

Pretty nice, looks comfy

Looks like it would be great for raising a family in

Cool, would stay there for a few days.

Most of the other houses posted are complete trash. They look tacky AF

I want a house that blends in with the natural landscape where I can be alone with people I enjoy spending time with. I want a house similar to this out in nevada or utah. I just imagine myself in the pool soaking in the sun...

Attached: idealhome.jpg (292x173, 10K)

I would buy a small house because I don't want to clean all day nor hire cleaners for privacy reasons.

And you're the kinda guy who'll get into 450k+ of debt at age 25 thinking they are successful.

Get rich, then become poor, then stay poor.

Attached: 1512219143973.jpg (984x528, 66K)

What a dumbfuck you are. Go ahead, pour all your money into a McMansion, see how well that works out for you.

Nope, 32 y/o boomer here and never had debt, try again loser nerd.

Attached: 2604488_0.jpg (630x630, 42K)

correct answer. /thread. mansion cucks are faggots who watch too many commercial music videos and think that shit is actually desirable.

>all your money
>projecting hard

FFS, I knew I should have specified No Virgins Allowed ITT

>Spending your time trying to tell doomers and zoomers that they should get a home loan, at 32 years of age.

Hello fellow loan officer, how's business?

Attached: 1512026053732.jpg (784x997, 1.05M)

Lmao wat, is there something in the water supply around your 10 sq/ft house, cuz you are fucking losing it.

Attached: HAHAHA-FAGGOT_fb_62131.jpg (300x290, 25K)

>OP believes housing to crash so hard that you will be able to buy a house like that for 1500 bucks
Gee, flawless logic.

Lmao uh yeah that's what I meant.

What's with the influx of short bus riders in this thread, I thought it was a school night.

I'll take one of these beauties. Paint it camo and shoot any cianigger that gets close to it.

Attached: bizlife.jpg (1048x698, 177K)

>when you make it
>when

Attached: wojak_grimace.jpg (899x900, 72K)

Patience user. And hold on tight to your BTC.

OPs pic you'll be able to pick up for a few Bitcoin, correct. You have to remember (for the mouth breather shillers), there are WAY more than 21 million homes like that globally, should we remind you how many Bitcoin will exist, and how many Bitcoin are lost? When owning Bitcoin is cool for the mega rich, and this WILL happen once the media flops and Sheckleberg starts shilling for BTC, multi millionaires will sell one of their mansions for 1, 2, maybe 3 btc at the most just to be on the in crowd of their friends. Remember, you only need 15 BTC to be in the new 1%. This is a reality, and it will be soon realized. So yea, hold out, because once there is a real estate/BTC exchange, NEETs will be moving into these mega mansions. Anybody that thinks otherwise has downs. This could not be more obvious. The youth aren't buying houses for cash/mortgage, they are smart enough to see 30 years for a shitshack is not worth it.

My eyes. Why are you buying a house with "rocks' stuck on the outside. Are they plastic?

Kek never buttcoin is dee

What an absolutely retarded thread in every possible way.

I hope you’re right user. I haven’t told my GF that I own Bitcoin and she keeps asking to look at houses, I keep telling her we need more downpayment but I think along the same lines as you. I’d hate to sell what little bitcoin I have now and in a year or two could have been able to buy a house out right. I’m more modest than you fags though, looking at 250/300k range.

Attached: 2BA5A676-64C0-4C19-8342-2437BB5B9B3A.jpg (600x811, 110K)

Location location location

1. It will moon, i will sell high enough to make some money, but not at a full moon and go through all the money and be poor again

2.crypto will never moon and i will be stuck with bags until i an hero

You plebs have horrible taste. The homes you posted are ostentatious and ghastly at best.

I will buy one like pic attached. In Greenwich, by the water, with boat launch and helicopter pad.

Total cost will be 8 BSV.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 11.33.08 PM.png (1794x1170, 3.08M)

Not bad, but too damn english.

Corruption

250-300k is pretty nice. comfy tier is ~500-600k in my area. pic related sold in my area for ~490k.

Attached: Sl5K2SK.jpg (1026x768, 305K)

In california, you would only get a 1500 sqft home for that price.

Those windows are hideous

I will be building my own house

Something traditional like this

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-224632.png (2048x1345, 2.23M)

Wrong. The layout of this home provides the correct floorpan for the luxury accoutrements I require for basic living. However, the property is missing helipad and boat dock. That would be a dealbreaker for me because I must conquer land, air, & water.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Greenwich-CT/177290431_zpid/45565_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.146345,-73.498879,40.978342,-73.783494_rect/11_zm/

Looks like a nightmare to heat/cool
Get something under 4K sqft with double pane windows and decent insulation, not something from Jane Austen’s wet dream

Hideous

it's in the middle of nowhere, that's about it

Also, as a helicopter mechanic, you don’t want to fly in one of those things unless you need to. Between the number of potential breakdowns and the brainlets who work on them, you’re going to have a bad time

Objective retards that know nothing about windows.

They're essential for getting into & out of NYC as quickly as possible. I will need a Sikorsky S-92 or better.

I know my parents antique house was tiny and costed about 500 usd per mo during the winter to heat. Up to 1k sometimes. This house was 1500 sq feet. Your perspective is 15k sqft . Enjoy

>500 usd per mo during the winter to heat. Up to 1k sometimes
Wtf?
Just wear blankets and sweaters. Way cheaper.

> muh parents
Silence, basement dweller. My current house is 4,400 sq ft with oil heat. Your parents probably had electric, or terrible insulation. I know what the cost of heat will be on my new home. It will cost roughly 0.00138 BSV / month.

im too broke

>muh walking

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 234432243.jpg (1296x968, 659K)

> Helicopter mechanic
> Brainlets work on helicopter
Self proclaimed Brainlet.

Yeah we did that. The house was 62 degrees and still expensive as fuck. I’m never keeping the thermostat below 70 again now that I’m out

I want one with a family that will love and respect me and maybe a dog

> Not using a palanquin with slaves to traverse your home
Never going to make it

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x785, 143K)

Fuck off faggot
It was my army job. I did the army reserves to pay for my own school. Got a 75k it job and 5k college loans left at 23.

> army reserves
Literal pleb tier.

looks like a public toilet building with some wood added

Attached: tenor (1).gif (300x198, 873K)

>literally allowing pajeet on your property

enjoy your shitted up floors user

kys

bad

i have seen better comfy cabin
this one looks like it's in kazakhstan

based
i prefer land with some forest or even a small river