This guy is a fucking tool...

This guy is a fucking tool. He’s full of shit and I had to stop listening to rogans podcast because he kept fawning over his own shitty creation (twitter) like it’s the cure for fucking cancer. Fuck this nerd

Attached: D7192257-0877-4A3B-BE57-BB5B29E809A1.jpg (968x681, 40K)

I unsubbed to joe, joe really showed his (((true))) colors w this one

I thought the podcast was really good and both of them were measured -- it not a CNN gotcha interview, what the fuck did you guys expect?

rogan is a complete faggot
look at how he treated his "friends" redban, alex jones, owen benjamin, the list goes on and on

he gloats to people how he can do all the illegal drugs while his listeners are getting thrown in jail
then he's excited to claim whites will be a minority and how that's a good thing
he's a fake faggot

all those people are faggots. Only one i care about is bravo

what do you expect.
twitter is the thing that defines this ma. this is his acomplishment in this world. how much wisdom do you expect from a 40 year old nerd ?

yeah and rogan rips on bravo too, but rogan did help bravo's career a lot so this is different
shitting on redban and alex jones isn't cool
shitting on a comedian who gave him nothing but support previously
he's a fag

when did he shit on redban?

>rogans podcast

Why were you listening to that douchebag in the first place? only tryhard monkeys listen to that shit

Dorsey will either die from OD or be forcibly removed from the twitter platform in about 2 years unless he finally takes that fat cock out of his mouth called greed and attempts to fix his divisive platform for everyone to enjoy rather than promote civil war

he used to shit on him all the time when redban hosted the show
one or two times redban fired back then that jamie yes man idiot replaced him
redban was cringe sometimes I get it, but he's responsible for sacrificing his time to document rogan's rise to fame as well as starting the biggest podcast in the world and got no respect from the guy he helped the whole way

>what the fuck did you guys expect?
not accepting the bullshit canned responses that congress got too.
pushing a little further through the obvious lies

Rogans done some shitty stuff, I agree he kind of fucked Alex Jones. But honestly, as far as podcasts go you can do a lot worse. He has a wide variety of interesting guests, and I like how rogan at least makes up his own mind about shit and isn’t right or left. Yeah he’s a bit of a yuppie at times, but when you look at it, we’re all kind of faggots one way or another. I also unironically think drugs are the most fun thing to do in moderation and think Rogan has been a positive voice of reason in the space.

Jamie has been doing the engineering for the show for 5+ years even while Redban was the cohost. You're a retard who knows nothing about the show
You're a retard for thinking Oprah for Men would be anything like a congressional deposition

yeah its the all care no responsibility thing
he encouraged jones to get drunk, high and go deep on ridiculous shit, then literally the next podcast talked about how he was crazy and had gone too deep. bit of a dog act

Get yourself a helium tank

ch.. ch.. checked

Attached: devil.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

JEJKd

Attached: 1542594587013.jpg (2300x1639, 920K)

Fuck Rohan
>There’s no way we landed on the moon
>meets with Jews
>we absolutely landed on the moon

It’s so obvious he had a meetin with (((them))) you clearly know what did and did not happen based on his flipped thoughts. He’s a fucking fake.

I’m also now 100% sure that after this edited Dorsey interview we’ll see BTC at millions within a few years.

helicopter ride for you comrade

its joe rogan you dumpstercuck retard. he barely presses the rightwing goons he has on his show, why would you expect him to go hard just because it's someone you're not gay for

>It’s so obvious he had a meetin with (((them))) you clearly know what did and did not happen based on his flipped thoughts. He’s a fucking fake.
You would be too if your life was at risk.

What you got against Rohan you Gondorian fuck

why didn't the soviets expose the moon landing hoax?

Run by the same masons

USA made craft did land on the moon, where they caring humans is different issue.

"They" have been enticing Joe with power if he goes along with certain talking points and censorship of people who don't follow the "rules". I like how he tries to grill Dorsey about censoring Alex Jones when he himself won't have Alex back on either. Fucking double speak shill

No, the moon cannot be landed on.

Attached: fe-stars-moon-see-thru.jpg (631x464, 53K)

You're one of the few people on this board with more than 5 braincells

Attached: 1546808441384.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

One of Rogans main sponsors is Dorsey’s other company Square. Nobody expects Rogan to suddenly become a confrontational hard hitting interviewer since that is not his style, but to not disclose the financial relationship with Dorsey and then sit there and let him tell such obvious lies for two hours revealed Rogan for the compromised brainlet that he is.

LCI earnings call in 2 days

This fag went to my school. In fact he's probably the only notable alumni we have

Rogan's a cuck, look at his response to the situation in South Africa if you need evidence.

Too much sodium.

>Oprah for Men

Attached: 1548952414963.jpg (300x300, 19K)

sure twitter is a shitty meme factory / outrage nexus today
but
he likes bitcoin so thats good enough for me

leave jack alone

If you read the book Hatching Twitter you would learn that Dorsey basically stole Twitter from Ev, Biz, and Noah.