Screencap this

Screencap this
bitcoin is going to $0 at a certain day in march.
i will never make another post. i know some of you won't beleive it but it's the honest truth.

goodbye.

Attached: 3D394090-6BBC-4B1E-971F-9E010AAA20E0.png (890x905, 112K)

>i know some of you won't beleive

literally no one believes some random faggot in 4 chan

>i will never make another post

oh thank god

thanks just set my buy order at 2 cents

Prepare to lose it all once the Segwit flaw is exposed no one will even buy for a penny

Craig.....is that you?

there is no fucking segwit flaw you fucking nigger, shut the fuck up

probably, or one his pathetic moist white fatboy fans. wanting BTC to die is so fucking stupid. The industry is in a tailspin unless you're smart enough to invest in middleware style tech coins that aren't trying to compete with FIAT. The idea that some random "faster" shitcoin will replace btc prior to actual crypto adoption is fucking retarded.

OP isn't the only bear.

Attached: 1527535135841.jpg (733x818, 154K)

All these seething bagholders enjoy your worthless butt coins see you in March :)

Yes, get ready for JOOBILATION.

you are so fucking brainwashed that you cant even recognize that you are brainwhashed, fucking brainlet go kys, nothing will happen in march, the only coin that will die is yours.

> enjoy your worthless butt coins

Imagine thinking I still hold any of the dumpster fire that is known as crypto my coins are backed by proof of military, bitcoin will go to $0 before use ever does stupid zoomers

I'm a bear. I'm just sick of threads like this. Apparently every inside trader in the world visits Jow Forums

i'm mostly in other currencies but wish you well in the future.

oh also when bitcoin "dies," let's see what happens to the price of your beloved shitcoin.

100% usd come at my “beloved shitcoin”

I have been shorting since 12k, while you... well.. you lost more than 90% of your capital, get rekt fuccking kiddo.

You are 100% and you know Jow Forums and the "segwit flaw" because you hodled crypto, you got fucking rekt and you capitulate, thats it. Thats your entire history of your market in a fucking sentace and now you will be missing the bottom and will get rekt again and you will seriously want to kys.

redditors really can't handle alcohol jesus

this is impossible because i will always buy it

seriously. projection is so sad...

We’re reaching anger phase
Btw I sold at 10k and bought in ETH at $15 2017 winter kiss my ass faggot :)

Yeah the gay community is pretty big now