How long since you last saw her

>I just want to die every night

Attached: 1498525294839s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

This isn't Jow Forums

5 months now. literally can't remember a day where I didn't think of her

Attached: 1527814663526.png (482x427, 79K)

worse it's biz

jesus wow probably about a year, but she was a bitch. My only regret is not getting the succ

Biz is sfw r9k

Why did she move away?

>being an emotional investor
never gonna make it

3 years, I'm beginning to think we exist in a high tier of hell

dont feel bad user, just put ur money on link, she will regret this

Where are the stinky jannies

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB STINKY JANNIE

I was like that too man, crypto rekt me early 2018. But, I bounced back and I’m fucking ahead bro feeling like a king. Caught HOT, QUANT and OWN.

If you’re depression is due to financial hard ship, buy LTO network
Bro.

That’s the next big biz coin.

Attached: 75837FAC-C8EE-474E-A8DF-DCF89A409E57.png (750x1334, 222K)

i dated a arthoe before i even being familiar with the term, i come on this site and appearently i had something special and it took me too long to realize it, now shes gone forever

years

she wasn't special, that's the point of the meme

Are you retarded
the point of the meme is making fun of how retarded and useless and shallow arthoes are
Holy fuck you are dumb

Kek

Literally never, she ghosted me

Attached: itsover.jpg (190x265, 6K)

>He *needs* women in his life
literally will never make it

>projecting his perspective this badly
top pleb

she messaged me after all this time, I replied, then she stopped texting shortly after. hurts bad

Attached: 1542760258799.jpg (633x758, 67K)

people are lonely AND broke here

learn to accept god and you won't want some flawed human. she's fulfilling an archetype left in from the evolutionary prior intended to make you propogate your dna

Attached: 1524508202091.png (500x382, 57K)

Not since I followed her home and her boyfriend beat me up. He didn't stop when I was cowering on the floor trying to cover my organs. That hospital visit cost me over 2,000 EUR. What a Neanderthal

I grew up with her and she was my childhood sweetheart, day before my19th birthday she told me she had cancer. A week after my 20th birthday she died of cancer. I still think of her every fucking day and it doesn’t get easier.

Attached: 491D17C9-23A0-46EB-B75F-F491526DE9D7.jpg (720x518, 32K)

bout a year

Cheer up user. Now you'll never have to:
>have her call you to chat twice a day because you're so funny and you're like the perfect guy
>if only we weren't like brother and sister, don't worry user you'll find someone who loves you, I wouldn't be any good for you
>I love you....
>.
>.
>.
>but as a friend
>Ok I think I need some space, you're a little intense and it's making me feel uncomfortable
>stop returning your calls
>stop hanging out
>stop talking to when we meet by chance
>walk really quickly away from when you try and talk, like you're some kind of rapist or something
>refuse to acknowledge she had anything to do with your injuries
>block you on every account imaginable and make all her profiles private only
You're better off without the whore, user. Cancer just stopped the rot before it could set in
>inb4 projecting fag
Yeah maybe a little bit

hadn't seen her for 6 years

then saw her the other day.

I didn't think I'd be hit in the feels that hard

Attached: sasha.jpg (504x604, 24K)

Attached: 50560485-3DF7-4386-8CA0-59225616AACA.png (1068x566, 402K)

>tfw no her to even think about because avoidant from a young age

This only happens if youre a needy beta bitch. Be a man with options and this doesnt happens

Men ... they are such hopeless romantics

i bet you got this from some rando on youtube

Nope its the truth. Women are ruthless. You cant slip up even once with them

time to long ai sex bot

back to Jow Forums faggot

Just over three weeks. I got too invested in the relationship and turned into a needy faggot. I've only talked to her once in the last two weeks, when she contacted me. Maybe out of pity or something else. Maybe she was surprised that I was actually feeling well, who knows. But I'm looking forward to talking to her again, I'm already feeling as confident as I did before we were together. I just hope I didn't fuck this up forever, because I know she still loves me.

>faggot signaling