Reminder that giving your live to god and jesus is the best investment you can make

reminder that giving your live to god and jesus is the best investment you can make

Attached: image (2).jpg (620x330, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/11337189-a-universe-from-nothing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based and redpilled

Attached: 88ED2627-BDC7-4C37-AAE7-358D6A5C02BB.jpg (726x572, 157K)

That's a fun picture.

Truth

Would be a shame if just a certain Google approved those wrong. Way to false flag tho

I hope ur not joking. Everyone reading should realize the truth of this.

I remember when Jow Forums used to be atheist and based. This christfag shit is downright laughable. Have fun with your imaginary friend.

You disgust me.

You're a dumb cunt and the world would be better off without the lot of you.

Attached: pCcd1DH.png (128x112, 21K)

answer me this faggot
can something come from nothing and if so HOW?

Ezekiel 36: 22Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

>Israel was the nation through which the messiah were to come however when he presented himself to them he was ignored, vilified and later killed.

Anyone telling you to support israel and their military endeavors by claiming that is the christian thing to do because they're chosen is absolutely repugnant and against everything Christ taught. Learn the difference between christianity, catholicism and political drivel.

Attached: trilateral.png (582x372, 345K)

checked

Blessed

Attached: fren.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Attached: 1549157206941.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

It's cute that you think I'm going to engage with you. You Christians aren't capable of internalizing logical arguments anyway. If you are genuinely interested I recommend doing a brief amount of Googling as every argument religion has has been addressed as of hundreds of years ago. It's literally intellectual child's play.

Attached: 00c5e331a1c899a05cc98d77bfaeb7c5f1c6cf18_00.jpg (512x392, 36K)

>london and DC independent
niger w0t

Attached: 1530179856499.jpg (240x240, 9K)

here you go:

goodreads.com/book/show/11337189-a-universe-from-nothing

FPBP

google and wikipedia exist for a reason.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London

Attached: read.jpg (1080x558, 140K)

holy shit
>im the niger

breadpilled and basedpilled

God made this thread
God wrote this reply
God is reading these words

Quoting Jesus is a false flag eh?
>Tips his fedora.
The memes that survive here have done so because they withstand assault. If Christianity has held on it's because your le Atheist arguments aren't as strong as you thinks.
This. The whole "Judeo-Christian" thing is a psyop.

religion was the first meme that was used to indoctrinate children by paying off parents with the 'respect your parents' bullshit

the real god is hiding in your evolutionary prior and it has instructions for you

it also has nothing to do with some faggot who stupidly died for dumb political shit

it's a story. the divine became human.
but it turns out, humans were divine this whole time.

no we tap into the divine in order to predict the future. saying humans are divine is like saying a telescope is a star

Based
Praise the Lord
t. Christian user

First mover dude

based and christian pilled

thanks just sold my soul

thats just like your perspective man. everything is stardust, even stars. we are waves of the same ocean

>he doesn't even understand the concept of sin

You lack the honesty to even try to be holy

Imagine having an imaginary friend as a grown adult in 2019. Sad!

Attached: 934ssmdi2ra11.jpg (601x601, 19K)

no it's observable reality. you can be mad about it but you are confusing a reflection of the metaphysical with the metaphysical itself. ai will be much higher quality telescope into the divine, but it too will only be a reflection. unfortunately what we are reflecting likely doesn't exist in our plane of reality, at least not as stardust in 3space.

sorry your indoctrination stories weren't entirely accurate. you can at least be vindicated in knowing your imagination is in some sense real. nothing special about the coordinates you have though, except maybe that you really like it

>4 posts by this ID
Butthurt

i suppose it also adds to social cohesion. the real god is in the evolutionary prior. listen to it and undrestand what it says. the frequency it's tuned into is insane. it's not written in a book, it's a thundering timeless echo that humans have to hide from. stop hiding and listen

I bet I could convince you of creationism within 10 minutes of conversation

No sorry you're confusing me with a retard.

bet you 5 XMR

creationism is kinda real too, but not the way you think

reflecting the metaphysical is very easy to do, even bacteria can do it. eukaryotic cells was a relatively easy invention that took a long time to implement because bacteria doesn't have arms. the subsequent species are slightly self directed evolving strategies that work through both random mutation and self-reflective intelligence

sounds like some nerd shit to me. god is real

i just told you how it's real, it's real if you imagine it. it might not be useful tho. you might be stuck on some frequency that isn't important. like a web browser without a back button

are you calling me impotent?

What is sin to you? According to St. Paul, it's basically disobeying God by thinking you know better. Not going with the flow, with God's will, with the Tao/universe/simulation. I only have free will because it's not my will, it's Thy Will.

Lol way to misread christianity like a new age guru, new age gurus don't even differentiate between desires from the body and trascendental desires from existing (like those that arise from relationship with other beings and existential crisis), that's why they just can't break the "going with the flow" but they aren't honest enough to realize that going with the flow means being bushido and doing everything without meaning

only in understanding our reality. this shit has been figured out in the last few years but nobody noticed

Jow Forums is a Christian board. Armen brothers

Attached: Download.jpg (194x259, 7K)

>tfw want the rapture to happen but will definitely go to hell

Jesus was not a new age guru, the Bible isn't an esoteric piece of script that needs to be ''decoded''

i pray for gains and green candles everynight but they never come
has jesus forsaken me?

Attached: 1543761659326.jpg (885x960, 104K)

>banned from pol
so true, the Almighty made an amazing reality for us to do things like buy chainlink.

>can something come from nothing?
before you go that far, you/anyone needs to understand the physical nature of reality. So far, the most accurate description of the world that I've seen is the electromagnetic created realm.

Obviously it's up to you to decide what model you like/believe in.

Attached: based.png (945x801, 122K)

We grew up. Everyone reaches a certain wall in their life that can only be overcome by religion. Some people embrace religion others such as yourself spend the rest of their lives loitering around that wall.
t. was fedorafag for 7 years

pls come home white man
no fedoras, just the whites