Ask a nigga who lost 40k anything

Ask a nigga who lost 40k anything

Attached: 1547893975217.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

What % of your net worth was it?

what have you learned nigga

would you invest in crypto again?

how much did you lose?

>What % of your net worth was it?
80%
Fuck whitey internet monies and shit
Yea now is a good time actually
A lot. I'm basically wiped

Attached: 1547879768395.jpg (750x933, 85K)

40k? kek that small compared to my 300K LOST. FKING PLEB.

Shoo go make your own thread nigga

i mean really what have you learned from this to improve your decision making and shit for the future

Will u Take Profit Next Time faggot?

Nigger

Attached: IMG_5732.jpg (500x775, 196K)

TFW people used to want me around when I had money REEEEEEE

Oh like an actual answer? I leaned not to be hasty and jump to conclusions immediately. Reading charts is a fucking meme.
Team matters more than the product, etc.
Aye I'm just saying nigga ironically, not black

So you still got hope in crypto? There's still so much hope, I don't think the bottom is in yet.

Yea... I held out too long... my pullout game is fucking weak man. Woulda made 10k if I pulled out December. I'm a dumbass nigga

Attached: 1547877403196.jpg (966x1024, 226K)

Cool, now Keep holding or u will regret it in 3 years. Unless ur Portfolio is full of shitcoins.

Yea I agree. It's hard to tell when the absolute bottom is in place but I'll start accumulating soon.
Top 30 according to cmc. Team is solid and they have a working product. I'll most likely hodl

Attached: 1547417090331.png (640x786, 529K)

Ask someone who fell for an obvious scam and lost $200

Attached: BAE76DAA-0314-4A28-9B1A-B6CD2F26C0C3.jpg (720x609, 79K)

What was it?

I feel you bro, I lost $100 of eth to fomo3D, can't believe I fell for that shit

Just read this thread...bully me as much as you want
Atleast your “scam” didn’t involve actually falling for some slavshit with broken English posing as a Canadian kid

Only if you feel comfortable living in the blue pill universe, or are completely oblivious that this is the case. If there's a god, then I'd think he'd have better PR and marketing, especially within Christianity, which has dozens of denominations, each of them sure that they are the ones following the right set of rules. Humans are dumb indeed, but if an omnipresent absolute god can't make things clear for the retards he created, then he's either lazy or just fucking with us for his entertainment. I can read the bible and follow Jesus and turn that into a Christian denomination where having sex with children is allowed, in fact, that happened, they were called Children Of God. They still exist, although they claim they don't fuck children anymore.

But I'm not just Christianity, all religions are ancient blue pills, and definitely all would make a god ahamed they claim they are acting like idiots because of him.

Go follow Jesus if it makes you happy, nothing wrong with that, but it's 100% unnecessary.

What does that have to do with OP?

I lost 20,000 euros
I bought 9 BTC @6400$ thinking I was so smart
It's approximatively 10% of my net worth
Feels bad but I'm not sad anymore
It gave the motivation to find side hustles and to change my life

Attached: heaven.png (787x566, 855K)

I don't ask niggers

I have to go to the accountant with my mum in a few months and shes going to find out im down like 10 grand this year

Attached: sdfgbs.png (500x405, 170K)

Did you for the HODL meme?

How old are you and why are you going to an accountant with your mom?