Chainlink hate thread

Chainlink hate thread

Attached: Im in it for the lore.png (790x970, 170K)

You have to to back.

You have to to to back

You have to go black

go back

You do realize that’s not op right?

WARNING LINK MARINES

A discord crew is fuddin LINK up in preparation fo' a pump n' dump. They hope nuff will push so they fomo back up in n' loot they pumped bags. First, they ask fo' LINK memes all dem minutes ago ''Oh Jow Forums help, I lost mah meme folda n' all mah LINK memes is gone'' n' then they start a heavy FUD campaign. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. In tha next few minutes or weeks, they will pump n' dump LINK.

WARNING OVER

The majority of the LINK subreddit is Jow Forums bros larping as reddit fags. That statement is so reddit that it has to be someone from biz role playing.

Wat

chainlink NPCs are literally XRP level

*ahem*
you see
*stands over you*
*takes a long drag*
nolinkers and fudders have no place
*blows smoke in your face*
around here

Attached: ahem.jpg (888x894, 261K)

ayo hol up itz weird. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! up in tha beginnin I was fuddin Link ta accumulate mo' n' mo' n' mo'. which I did ultimately when dat shiznit was round 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately be thinkin I have enough ta make dat shit. tha problem though is dat I can't stop fuddin mah own investment where I be literally all-in wit mah game savings. I designed a shitload of da most thugged-out hated n' posted memes regardin Chainlink. again... I be all-in wit mah live savings n' I have no intention whatsoeva ta shill dis project. instead I went ta crazy lengths ta meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole dizzle up in front of tha screen n' I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't suttin' is poppin' off wit mah dirty nigga ass. but since I have invested up in Chainlink I feel helladifferent. mah behavior make straight-up no sense... yet I be 100% shizzle I gotta FUD mah own investment

How dare you talk shit about XRP gods. After the Holo pump every gain goes into XRP. XRP is the future of censorship resistant money.

Retard chainlink cunt

fuck off

What's the point? Haven't they been punished enough?

Isn't Link a little to large for PnD's ?
It would take 100 BTC to move it just 5 % points. (crude estimation on my side, with nothing to back it up)

EXTREMELY based

Attached: 1523756432586.jpg (2000x2000, 489K)

no need to hate the most epic fail of Jow Forums

Chainlink is so overpriced based on how little of the total supply is in circulation.
If Sergey "only" kept 20% for himself instead of 65% the price of Link would be like $0.10.

The total supply was always know, and therefore was always priced in from the very beginning.