Charlie Lee just predicted BTC to $20k within 3 years

Remember, Charlie Lee has lots of inside crypto connections and predicted the top in December 2017.

From the Litecoin LTC telegram just now:

“When do you predict BTC will ever hit $20k again, or do you think it never will?”

Charlie Lee: “Should happen within the next 3 years”

Attached: F19A11B9-B868-47F5-B71D-8C9F732EF32F.png (220x220, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/an0d8l/charlie_lee_says_btc_will_hit_20k_within_3_years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool, so basically when LINK activates the next crypto bullrun and becomes top coin in mcap BTC will ride its coat tails to 20k as it will sit in its #8 spot on CMC.

Attached: 1549230431750.png (409x409, 192K)

Charlie bought BTC at $20k.

Yeah no shit

3 years is forever in cryto world. I need my money back now.

>>>
shouldn't have invested more than you could afford to lose (or do without for at least 5years)

What is this litecoin privacy layer crap? Are they adding zk-snarks to kill off zcash and monero?

3 years....

Anybody who isn't all in 50/50 Link/XRP hasn't been paying attention.

Link is scam

It's a buy signal for monero, because xmr doesn't have optional (plebian) privacy.

within, not after you idiot.

>inside crypto connections
he really doesn't. he's just another shitcoin creator like the rest of them. the chinks aren't even relevant in this space anymore

SOURCE FOR HIS:
Charlie Lee: “Should happen within the next 3 years”

OR IS THIS A LARP ?

You don't get it.
If it were going to happen within 2 years he'd have said 2.
Within 1 he would have said 1.
This man accurately sold his Litecoin at the opportune moment.
He also bought Litecoin again last December.
He is precise.
He says within 3 to look less suspicious. But expect 3.

he's following this isn't he?

Attached: 1542752763458.jpg (1786x835, 289K)

show me source where he said he bought his litecoin back.

Only thing i found is he said he s NEVER gonna buy LTC

He didn't sell at top. While price went as high as $400, he sold on avg of $170.The moment stupid, money hungry normies started to buy in, be loud, he sold. Same normies now curse the Bitcoin.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/an0d8l/charlie_lee_says_btc_will_hit_20k_within_3_years/

everyone hates on charlie but this nigger has made hundreds of millions off you idiots, say what you want but he has aleady won.

This
also Litecoin is based af
It's just like Bitcoin but faster and cheaper.

Fk Charlie and Fk Litecoin.

He is the only one who told you to sell the top.
The only one able to lead his coin into mass adoption.
You are saying no to x100 your initial investment.
Loser.

And privacy coming up.

any motherfucker knows this. When will it hit 100k though?

I always regret not buying LTC. It's so obvious that it will go up. It's like a trap that holds a jackpot of morons. It's an IQ test and preys on people who don't understand the basics of crypto. It's a treasure trove of dollars that are confused into thinking LTC is something other than BTC's testnet.

Attached: 1547079327559.jpg (540x530, 140K)

Part of his name ends with "lie"

"L" is for losers.

Attached: L_is_loser_.jpg (1300x1390, 184K)

He was awesome on Myth Busters.

Litecoin halving in 6 months, only someone that hated money would opt out of this opportunity.

>tfw you will literally be set for life with 21 BTC by 2024
>tfw BTC will drop back down to low 2k and you will only need to invest 42K into BTC to be set for life in a few years

Attached: 1533535359755.jpg (900x620, 74K)

Your id is Mr Fuds.

You should switch to no coin team just for this thread.

great analysis

He didn't announce it publicly. He made a LTC bet with a Reddit user a few weeks ago (and lost) and posted the transaction to prove he paid.

If you look at the address he paid from, you'll see he bought a nice stack of LTC back in December when it really was at the bottom.

This guy definitely knows something.

I think he actually sold really close to the absolute top

Look guys, a newfag

ur ded wrong pajeet, if u only had charlie's tweets to trade off u would have sold the top and bought the bottom

Source on all of this. The post, the address, everything.

Imagine being this brain dead

imagine actually believing this

Whew lad.

Some people are like bugs flying into the light lmao

link plz

Newfags will be btfo with a 10x while sone recieve their 1000x

Attached: 1_wOfHBKEWJe1wI6SqYz128g.png (366x366, 32K)

Punchable face.

Nobody is going to buy your fomo bags

don't forget he also told us what the bottom would be, close to $20 for litecoin atleast a year in advance, Charlee is a fucking awesome source

it is FUD, it's just subtle reverse psychology FUD

Attached: ALwaysDOtheOpposite.jpg (443x332, 18K)

imagine buying the top to ride it out for 3 YEARS to break even. BTC is kill

no, the only thing that can kill monero by adding privacy inline or on a layer is btc or eth. nobody actually uses litecoin, certianly less people than use monero.

>talk about Bitcoin's future
>some LINKtard permaloser has to scrape in with his irrelevant babble about imaginary shit

Get the fuck off my board.

chainlink npc's are a special kind of retarded

I’ll have necced myself in 3 years :/

Yes but the bottom may be 2k instead of 3k

What was charlie's bottom call?

20$ for LTC

>Source on all of this. The post, the address, everything.
It's all a LARP

Is there a source for literally any of the claims ITT?

Attached: incredulous.gif (447x250, 3.78M)

would love to know mentioned LTC address or some source...
seems like a LARP

obviously not 20k, brainlet, the next top is always far higher

>Nobody is going to buy your fomo bags
The best thing to do is just to ignore them. You can see them getting increasingly desperate, and it's hilarious.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 2.11.16 PM.png (2354x1232, 245K)

He said to be ready for a situation where LTC trades around $20. It has dipped to $23 briefly so far and many think it could go lower if BTC drops below 3k.

This guy predicted the crypto bubble during peak levels of mass delusion. He told everyone not to buy if you can't handle LTC going to $20....well it did. Now look where we are.

Everything took a shit like he predicted. So if the man says in about 3 years. You should listen...

I believe it to. 3 years will go by like nothing.

I'm all in RLC atm. Once it pumps i'll split my profits into LINK, HOLO, ETH, and some remaining in RLC.

Good luck to everyone

it only takes a few seconds to do some basic googlefu, friend

it's biz. There's never a source. it's all just people larping while the slow bleed continues into its second year. Smart people cashed out a long time ago

>This guy predicted the crypto bubble during peak levels of mass delusion. He told everyone not to buy if you can't handle LTC going to $20....well it did. Now look where we are.
He said that a month before it actually pumped, though