Crypto Exchange Says It Can't Repay $190 Million to Clients After Founder Dies With Only Password

gizmodo.com/crypto-exchange-says-it-cant-repay-190-million-to-clie-1832309454/

Imagine CZ died and all balances on Binance cant get repaid...

Attached: file.png (1285x921, 950K)

>Imagine believing this 'Story'

RIP

jesus why is Biz so useless
This story came out days ago u boomer

If the RCMP couldn't do anything about the Indian CRA scam I don't see how they can do anything about this one. It's going to be up to scammed fools to get their own justice.

>because its' a couple days old, people cant have a discussion about it.

nice logic you got there, Jow Forums

>scammed fools
do you think they made the guy die on purpose?

Imagine asking wallet address
imagine checking balances
imagine if they are sill there

Attached: 1371126153810.jpg (117x120, 2K)

I was posted here yesterday! Lurk mure

this is the libertarian currency you wanted

Buy high, sell never

Welcome to THE FUTURE OF MONEY

Attached: 1549175311661.jpg (226x212, 50K)

>ONE HUNDRED NINETY MILLION DOLLAR SINGLE POINT OF FAILURE
The absolute state of pretend money.

this is actually bullish for cryptocurrencies

Anyone who doesn't demand to see the body deserves to lose twice as much as they have already.

I was making fun of Quadriga but then I realized that most other exchanges do the exact same thing where they do not tell you where their HQ is. Because of "safety". Even. Binance doesn't tell you where their HQ is. It's really scary.

Why don't they use all those graphics cards to mine the password?

Attached: his_fordship.jpg (365x365, 38K)

scary if you buy pennystocks2.0 i mean gold2.0

>Centralised exchange.

That is why we need dex powered by iexec

One would think the team is competent enough to have made sure whomever they hired to merc their founder, did so effectively. But that’s assuming a lot...in terms of their competence, that is.

WTF? What’s going on? Is my crypto gone? Just saw this...

Attached: 1549152656322.jpg (693x566, 38K)

Retard detected

>died in india

So it was an indian scam jesus!!

You think he’s actually dead?

Attached: 1866749F-4E1E-42DA-B0BB-CA42C00203E4.jpg (640x845, 103K)

Binance is an absolute timebomb waiting to explode, they are scum

26,500 bitcoins out of the supply, bitcoin should pump right?

this and checked

Attached: image.jpg (1199x639, 160K)

He poo'd himself inside out, of course he's proper dead. They won't let you see the body because it's culture for pajeets to poo on it until it's unrecognisable

Not if it's an exit scam. Gotta keep an eye on those exchange's addresses.

Hahaha ok let me get this straight.

Largest Canadian Exchange owner runs exchange on a fucking laptop in his basement. He gets married a few months before he goes to India and does. It’s no secret that you can buy a death certificate in India for a few rupees. What’s ever more bizarre is that he created a WILL a month before going to India. He left $100k to care for his two dogs. He also had Crones disease (apparently what he died from in India). Why the fuck would you go to India with a major fucking stomach problem?! This story is batshit crazy and you know homeboy is on the run.

Not everyone goes on biz 24/7 lmao

For what purpose? The funds haven’t been moved out of any cold wallets so if he faked his death he isn’t spending any of that money.

I told you already, but can't reveal my source- a group of Chinese businessmen paid for the private keys, with the intention of going long. Wei long

You misspelled ethereum. Wait, they are already there. Wait, CDP portals too. Wait, a stable coin backed by Ether too! What a time to be alive...

I guarantee he faked his death, but I have no idea what’s his plan

Malta retard

He obviously skimmed too much off the top and realized he was illiquid. Probably before or during the ‘’17 bull run not realizing his commissions would suffer after the bubble popped. People have been having withdrawal issues with them for over a year.
Also, nobody actually knows the addresses of all the wallets, so he could be draining them already.

The only wallets people know of are the ones he had on Kraken. Why the fuck would an exchange use another exchange for storage?

I’m not saying the guy is an idiot, he must know what he is doing.

I lost $25000 in this scam. Someone in India has gotta know about his whereabouts, I have my doubts that he actually died.

If I lost that kind of money I’d fly to Delhi, locate every crooked doctor who sells death certificates, offer them 1000 more rupees than he paid for his whereabouts.

how many million years do you want to wait?

Not your keys not your bitcoin.

Supply just got a lower, again. Scarcity

Not your keys not your bitcoin.

Holding your shit on an exchange is like giving the jews and anglos your gold.

Its bullish af desu.

>steals bitcoins and shitcoins off idiots
>makes bitcoin supply go down
>fakes own death to cuck authorities
based

Attached: ppbbb.png (400x504, 139K)

this

how many exchanges have to crash and burn before people realize this. only hold amounts you want to trade with on exchanges. life savings-worth amounts should be held in personal wallets