Jow Forums CHAINLINK GENERAL : DUCKS IN A ROW EDITION

>quack quack

WHAT IS CHAINLINK
>blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

WHAT IS TOWN CRIER HOW DOES IT IMPROVE ORACLES
>blog.chain.link/town-crier-and-chainlink/

PARTNERSHIPS + ANNOUNCEMENTS + LINKS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit?usp=sharing

1400 CHAINLINK MEMES
>imgur.com/a/GnW0DmO

CONNECTIONS AND BREADCRUMBS
>imgur.com/a/HS9hIfr

POSITIVE AND BULLISH THOUGHTS
>imgur.com/a/bklfSCi

Attached: 1547799093571.jpg (553x369, 61K)

Thread dead in 10..9..8..

How many linkies would I get staking with Linkpool once mainnet comes out? Linkmarine Captain here.

Attached: 1547178482213.jpg (750x964, 174K)

7.9... 7.8... 7.7

LPBP

Attached: 1549244829621.gif (814x1325, 1.11M)

Praise Sergey!

Attached: tlou.jpg (1204x720, 257K)

lets gooo

Attached: chainlink-header.jpg (2560x1600, 172K)

Praise kek

Attached: 1542683759211.gif (1109x1141, 3.44M)

When is Link even going to release mainnet? Is there actually some kind of roadmap in place? If you're serious with this general, maybe you should get that in.

Mainnet is too late idiot, that's the day chainlink pulls a REQ and drops to 2 cents

Then wtf is going to happen from here

You didn't actually buy, did you?

hello swingy, what price you sold? and whats your entry target?

CRINGElink

Guys look, main net is coming February 17 and there's no amount of fud that can stop it. So why don't pick your fucking face up and be a man and buy some link so you don't kill yourself, or get the fuck out of my thread. I can't wait to see your pink wojaks when this thing moons and you're all left sitting in your studio apts chasing shitcoins while me and the Marines are in our yacht party.

Attached: 1548178064207.png (964x771, 208K)

no need to speculate about mainnetwhen the date is close the team will let us know

Attached: 1542683759213.gif (1146x1179, 3.31M)

Attached: 1547782935980.jpg (1176x1110, 235K)

February 17 it is. Get your ducks in a row or die.

Nah I've been in for about a year. Answer the question faggot.

lmao guys, check this post, this one actually bought chainlink

the whole board bought chainlink dude, we just have some of the hodlers who swing thinking this makes no harm

>"Yacht"
Never gonna make it.

Who here buying Docusign shares?

>thinking that docusign has better potential returns than LINK

opportunity cost buddy

This is how I diversify

I hope you bois are ready...

Attached: link-ta-2-4-19.png (1280x601, 93K)

StaLe cAt piSs saNdwiches

Buying Docusign is like buying link if chainlink were an actual company that produces value and has a future

is 100k LINK enough to make it? I fear its not enough and I need to buy more

Smart contracts are a meme. Why?
If there was serious money in smart contracts you would see large companies (Amazon/Apple/Alphabet) starting to act as centralized oracles.
>Not trustless, reee
Maybe not for contracts worth billions, but certainly good enough for all kinds of dApps like betting and so on.
Since we don't see large centralized oracle providers the only conclusion is, that there's no money to be made with smart contracts.
Ethorse would like a better oracle than Oraclize, but the demand just isn't there.

Better not get too hyped about the Chainlink mainnet launch, instead have your sell orders ready, when there is basically no demand for it.

Would you suggest buying a share in link pool if you live in America?
It’s technically not legal for a US citizen to buy in, but what’s stopping me from buying from a third party? The only reasons I’ve held off for this long is legality reasons.

Youre right. Theres a large amount of dapps which usecase could easily be handled with using a centralized Oracle. But you even said it yourself, a centralied Oracle is not trustless.
What advantage does a decentralized system have over a centralized one? The only real answer is security. Otherwise, it’s just a rather slow and expensive data base.
I don’t envision chainlink being an Oracle provider for already exsisting dapps, whose usecase is limited as it stands, but rather a middleware used by large finacial companies to take advantage of the security of smart contracts. Think helping to ease monetary loss in settlement failure, which smart contracts show great promise in.

When you invest in something, you have to speculate on it’s future value. It’s quite pointless to look at what this technology can do today because all it can do is tokenize assets.

With the amount of companies coming out of the wood work to announce their product will be using chainlink as oracles, I would not be surprised to see immediate usage on mainnet. Building a network is the single most important hurdle for this project and I
Highly doubt Sergey and his team would risk it by releasing a Barron mainnet with no one using it.

come on delphi those are too obvious now

Mango Madness.

If you're going to use a centralized Oracle, that defeats the whole purpose of using a smart contract in the first place. Might as well just use a centralized database, it'll be just as trustless and actually faster

Lol this is like saying in the 90’s that if the internet was good for business you’d see big companies like sears moving to dominate the space. “I’m going to wait until sears does most of their sales on the web before I start investing in online retail companies.” Stay poor faggot