Confess

confess

Attached: confess.png (231x218, 6K)

I actually fell for an extremely obvious scam and lost $200

Attached: 1447460952658.jpg (606x470, 116K)

I got a custom made pillow case with the Holochain design on it.

bought btt at 13, sold at 15

same here it was called Moirai, Boxmining was shilling it. Lost $300, it exit scammed before it got on an exchange

no, mine is far worse

I put it in her poopa

No such thing as free money (unless its the FED)

Was chasing exchange tokens, trying to get 'the next BNB'
Split $1500 poorfag money into three exchange tokens: Nauticus, Coinmetro, and another one I refuse to name out of pure shame. Of course, none of these have done great so far
Nauticus recently minted their NTS and I was able to get out of that with barely any loss, thank God
Coinmetro is finally about to mint/trade XCM after a ridiculous amount of delays. I realize that a dump is likely (even forehead man himself said this), but in my opinion the project is clearly legit enough for the token to at least eventually get back to ICO price and for me to break even, so no worries there
But the third exchange token....holy shit I got scammed hard. And I don't mean scammed like how some of you probably think forehead man scammed me....this was a clear, BLATANT scam. I never saw this exchange mentioned on Jow Forums before (which should have been a red flag but stupid me thought that made it a hidden gem), but it got a few good reviews on various ICO sites (which I now realize were likely paid for by the team)
Their roadmap had all kinds of big promised features, and I fell for it simply because each top team member had a linkedin with pics, the project had their social media accounts with a bounty program, pics of them at a blockchain expo, the works....
Did they ever actually launch? Yep....and it was perhaps the most basic-looking crypto exchange ever with only the most basic features. Their native token immediately started dumping until it eventually lost 95% of ICO value. All social media postings stopped since the launch and they wiped out all of the posts in their telegram. The damn exchange is still up but with literally zero volume for every single coin pairing
That will always be my hardest crypto loss

i didnt invest in eastern poland

I like Quant but I fud it everyday.

I sold 1K Link at 10500 sats to up my RLC bags

I FUD my own bags when they dont perform well

I dont know what to do with my life and I no longer have faith that cartoon coins are going to dig me out of the rut I've made for myself.

sometimes I come to biz to feel better again while reading all those comments from miserable rekt plebs

confessions cost moneys now.

0xefcaAca6619e9319264E251A5d66A6103b6f5173

Get with the times.

>bought 100 bitcoins for $175.00
>immediately traded them for weed

I fud link even though it's the only reason I've recovered my losses from 2018. Sorry Sergey!

All my investment decisions are based on memes

I lost 1 BTC gambling on dice and slots and I loved every second of it.

stole 1k+ for friends, bought bitcoin and lost it all.

had a bitcoin ~4 years ago but lost it because of a dnscam
also tried trading chax, bought 457, traded to 472 and now bought back in and have 430
i know its just peanuts but i learned my lesson

Attached: 1548111160683.jpg (511x340, 24K)

i am swinglinker. Plez forgive sinz, fodder.

Attached: 752DEF5F-BF1E-4DB9-BD7E-E820DCF82A65.png (658x662, 44K)

chx*

I bought two pajeet shilled coins, -50% in a week

same, but it was $1500
And I could have sold the top at $7500

luckily it was a small part of my portfolio and I learned a valuable lesson on due diligence.

I want to fomo in BTT so bad

Get in before 27

I bought snap puts ahead of earning and I’m feeling shaky

Attached: 73E3A519-1B06-43C3-AC34-E832F62BC2A1.jpg (208x249, 7K)

I paid someone and even tipped him to scam me.

I don't have any crypto or stocks or any financial interests on this board I just come here to laugh at people when things go wrong

topkek

I bought at ATH of ETH, and bagheld all the way to 100. Then I sold. Then I bought at $120.

Attached: 1523685635547.jpg (515x515, 23K)

i bought a bunch of shitcoins today

i have 20% less chx after trying to swing trade it. i'm just going to hold it for 1,000x

i call amazon free phone number and fap to the asian customer service assistant guiding me how to create an account

holly fuck
repent sinner

Holy fuck dude

Attached: 1547595655976.jpg (2250x1500, 515K)

one time i stopped responding.. and she asked me if i was still there... then said she was going to hang up if there was no response.. and she started counting down from 3. i came so hard at 1

based degenerate

Attached: 1506961337670.jpg (280x310, 33K)