OWN crew

when will it dump more? i want to buy but have not the best feeling now
tell me pls

Attached: OwO.png (1209x523, 29K)

It will be $100 a cone at some point, so with that info, it doesn't matter when you buy.

Obviously it's a huge difference if you buy now or half the price you idiot

Announcement this week. Unlikely that it will dump, if anything, it will only go up. Yesterday it went down to 0.18 for like an hour, then hovered at 0.19.

okay thanks frens

Attached: 1548625551362.jpg (399x225, 23K)

OP, it dumped already. was a healthy pullback after a strong push up. I don't expect it to go lower.

yeah thought that too
bu i have "hope" it will maybe dump more idk
maybe i just buy more w/e

I’ve been in since 5 cents (got lucky, no skills here) and have sold 1/3 my stack on these pumps. Holding 10k from here. No real sign of a dump since there are enough delusional people here that actually think this shit will hit 10 billion within a couple of years. But who actually thought BTC would hit $20k? Delusional people lol

so what do you think will it hit in the best case

OWW MY BALLS !!!

im expecting 500m mc by the summer. 1bn+ by the end of the year especially if BTC rallies. 10bn+ by the end of 2020

you say it will be a steady rise till then?

hint: it won't dump. There are literally partnership annoucements happening this week and the following weeks. The floodgates are opening. If you get left behind I promise you'll regret it. If you didn't catch btc at 5$ now's your chance

This is the thinking of simpletons who think on lower timeframes because they're gambling with rent money.

It will dump a little after it gets to $0.40

Feel so bad for all you who fell for the fuds.

No one is selling it. No one in their sane mind should ever. LTO and RATE3 are purely garbage speculative coins. No one should be dump enough to sell CHX who is going after the STO market and the tokenization of 500 billions of assets and debts. Sorry but no one is selling so good luck buying back again.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 9.36.46 AM.png (1844x874, 128K)

500 *trillion* not billion. Otherwise that is accurate.

op, just buy and hold for 2-5 years. it will at least 1000x.. there is going to be an sto bubble and everyone in crypto will fomo into chx

It still amazes me how easily lots of people on biz get's fudded out of coins. Proves lots on here are just blindly following everything they read without doing their own research.

>It still amazes me how easily lots of people on biz get's fudded out of coins.
CHX is my first crypto investment and I had a lot of FUD over it yesterday. I think it's the case of feeling like I missed some vital information, even though I did my research. Many people say it's a scam, a pump and dump with no working product, and comparing it to make-believe jizzbrel coins. Almost invested my leftover ETH in something else, but got more CHX in the end. Fact of the matter is, it's all speculative and you can see the project's website to make your own decision.

alright i just bought in
i hope im gonna make it one day

Attached: 1539699437332.png (744x687, 44K)

I've only got 20k wtf how long do I need to wait until I can quick my 9-5 depression life for a life of just depression

if you are a non accredited investor and want to profit from the upcoming sto bubble, you need to buy own (chx) now and tZERO (tzro) in 8 months.

why in 8 months?