STOs are the next big thing

>STOs are the next big thing
>STOs will lead to the next bull run
Is this just a meme or are there legit reasons to believe this?
I'm literally ready to spend the rest of the year's paychecks investing in every project that tokenizes assets/issues security tokens
I already see Own (CHX) getting spammed to death on here...so what's the deal?

Attached: 7ded08510bd15a123d7fe07b18eb3a04.jpg (720x902, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumworldnews.com/what-will-happen-if-the-508-trillion-global-market-is-tokenized-as-projected-by-former-nasdaq-ceo/
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
dino.tzero.com/market
nasdaq.com/article/silicon-slopes-jonathan-johnson-president-of-medici-venturesoverstockcom-board-member-cm1091317
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ask yourself "who said STOs are the next big thing?"

buy slt. regulated tokenized asset trading... much more institutional investor friendly

>Is this just a meme or are there legit reasons to believe this?
This is a meme, its just ICOs done properly...Think about the waste of funds to register this, the solicitors ect...
The only real crypto is PoW
The newfags hate this!

STO cheaper to raise funds than an IPO. it's all regulated more efficient and transparent. banks are moving into blockchain instead of hiring millions of bank employees for settlement etc. jpmorgan emplay 160k employees and now companies like weown i.e. CHX are going to kill it.

Read this then answer it yourself. ethereumworldnews.com/what-will-happen-if-the-508-trillion-global-market-is-tokenized-as-projected-by-former-nasdaq-ceo/
"If Robert Greifeld, the former NASDAQ CEO and chairman, is correct then by 2022, all Wall Street financial instruments as bonds, real estate and equities will be tokenized."

I just wanna catch the first successful STO issuance platform
I want the BTC/ETH of STOs, that's all I need

if you are a non accredited investor and want to profit from the upcoming sto bubble, you need to buy own (chx) now and tZERO (tzro) in 8 months. these two are sure things. and fuck you op i gotta fap to that picture of trish stratus now

tZERO runs on the FLO blockchain for all us inaccredited investors
>FLO = tZERO proxy
>medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: 1548335699573.png (200x200, 9K)

There is nowhere you can legally trade security tokens yet and there may not be for years. Overstock has been trying to get an exchange off the ground forever and have made no progress.

dino.tzero.com/market

It asks for a login when I click that link. Is it actually live and you can trade security tokens? If so I stand corrected.

Maybe.. but, CHX isn't just about STO's. CHX itself isn't a STO its a utility used to pay fees for other stock issuance and financial vehicles on the OWN platform. This is why it's a bit 'special'

Ambrosus is the only token accepted in an Sto besides eth/btc snd fiat. Think about that for a second

go for chx

Huh?

there's a butterface if I've ever seen one

>Trish Stratus in her prime
>butterface
Hello, homosexual male! How are things?

Yeah its live. Currently on tzero token but they just launched ~10 days ago and have signaled that more offerings coming online very soon.

Fully registered and SEC compliant

Look up hg exchange. Being built by some Taiwanese exchange on zilliqa.

>currently being built by tiwanese

tZERO is live, functioning, operates through the Boston Stock Exchange, is built by an American firm and has the backing of the SEC
nasdaq.com/article/silicon-slopes-jonathan-johnson-president-of-medici-venturesoverstockcom-board-member-cm1091317

you find that hideous face attractive?

Just checked it out. Team looks very (((nosey))) which is a good thing if you want to make money.

tZero and OFN (Open Finance Network) - full regulated American security token exchanges.

Strangely enough haven’t seen reference to Swarm which has launched many STOs in their platform.

Trish is hot sauce but that pic makes her look Butch as fuck.