GET OUT!!!! SHE'S GONNA DUMP!!!

GET OUT!!!! SHE'S GONNA DUMP!!!

Attached: bittorrentusd.jpg (1485x586, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccxt/ccxt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the bottom

told you so...next wave incoming...get out ASAP, anons!

Attached: 1549051836306.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

nope, not even close...expect a 20% retrace from here desu. take profits now and get back in at 5900

Except theres a cup and handle forming

>parabolic 4h
>its a cup and handle forming
you deserve to be poor

This senpai desu

Your meme lines are no match for Justin "Pumpatron" Sun and the Safu God CZ. We bought to take the next leg up

Attached: Selection_015.png (1509x2044, 174K)

Explain cup and handle senpai

its when you cup your balls with one hand and handle your penor with the other. quite pleasurable tbqh

nice dump fucktard lmao get fucked
JUSTIN ¨PUMPATRON¨ SUN AND GOD OF SAFU FUNDSU CZ WILL NOT LET THIS DUMP

what app is this?

Part of the dashboard to a trading bot I whipped up in Python. The charts use Matplotlib. Basically a unified way for me to use all my exchanges and it will automatically buy and sell some patterns I have programmed in so I can make money in my sleep.

Mind sharing the source? I'm exploring into trading bots.

No, I can't give away the store but I'll give you a few pointers. Read all of this: github.com/ccxt/ccxt and use that library if you're writing your stuff in Python, PHP, or node. Also, if you use Python, lomond is an excellent websocket library and you definitely want to use websockets to pull your prices. Almost every exchange has a feed eithe public or hidden but it's there. Also, any algorithm you find that's open source probably doesn't work so you'll have to come up with your own. Personally I've also found tradition TA indicators to be worthless but YMMV. Good luck

why is it absurdly pumping then

how do i short this dumb shit? cant wait for all these retards to lose their money when the rug is pulled out from under them

You have no idea the spasmodic glee comments like yours fill me with. It's like a little 2017 all over again. I hope this pump lasts all the way to the airdrop so I can savor every last tear you haters shed.

> everyone's strategy is to sell right before everyone else just before the airdrop

Foolproof strategy, Buffett.

it's dumping upwards.

Do you really think this is going to stop so low

You realize less than 10% of supply is circulating, there's a massive airdrop in a few days and many got in at 3 sats? You're fucking deluded.

kek, easiest money I've made in a long time
just bought another few m for the sake of it

On the contrary, the strategy that has served me best is much simpler to pull off than that.
I never buy the bottom and I always sell too early.

how do I short this