Ethereum

What will 1 ETH be worth at the height of the next bullrun?

Attached: 1534053008768.png (1200x1000, 299K)

>next bullrun

Holochain, unironically

5k unironically

Implying anything will happen.

Not trying to start a flame war, but why HOT instead of EOS/TRX? Not trying to be dumb, but the network layout is only going to return minimal gains compared to those other two right?

Attached: 1548588789620.jpg (402x604, 49K)

this.

>next bullrun

At least imo

Ten to twenty USD. it is a dying project.

EOS and HOT are even bigger hunks of shit than ETH

$10

1 big mac

0.07 of btc price

Lads what is the cashout procedure like? I want to be prepared for this so I don’t get jewed if I have 6 figures worth of crypto. I imagine my bank would freeze my accounts if a 75k deposit landed in my checking account from Coinbase and I’ve read horror stories how it can take weeks to get it corrected.

above 25k

$25000?

I've done 75k in a month broken up into 2 transfers from coinbase with no problems. Money in account next biz day

$2

No more bullruns. Crypto is unironically over and the only people left are retarded hodlers.

Appreciate the response fren, bank didnt even blink about it? You didn’t have to sit down with the manager first and give
Them a warning or anything?

0.14$

Yea it won’t repeat the cycle like every previous ATh that takes 18 months-2 years to start the next bullrun. I’m sure this is the end after it’s had more exposure than ever and was in the mouths of real financial institutions and had people like warren buffet talking about it and others witnessing how much quick money can be made.

Ethereum has been taken over by SJWs. This happens a lot with open source projects that don’t have a strong leader. There was a medium post by one of their leaders last month about how the most important thing for the project to be successful is more diversity. Note that meanwhile they’ve made zero progress on scaling. Ethereum is not going to make it.

The normies know what btc and crypto are now and they lost interest. It was just a fad to them and any hodlers thinking it will bounce back will be dead after btc goes sub $1k.

1 eos

Holy shit, why are you guys so fucking retarded about money? Your bank doesn’t give a fuck how much you deposit. You can transfer 10mil or deposit a check for 50mil and nobody will say shit. They aren’t going to freeze your accounts. Fuck, I’ve brought in 10k cash to wells Fargo and the only problem was the clerk was pissed he had to count all of it and then the manager and to recount it by hand to make sure the bill counter was run correctly.

Do you have a link to that post user? i did not catch that.

1ETH will be worth 1LINK 2020

can't be arsed to look for it, but i think it was lane reittig or a somewhat similar sounding name who posted this. googling medium lane reittig ethereum diversity might give you something

>meanwhile they’ve made zero progress on scaling.
well that is a lie

$5000

>diversity is bad!
Found the retards. You want MORE people to buy ETH, not less.

Drown in the ganges, pajeet.

Next ath, CAP THIS.
BTC = 60-100K
ETH = 5-20K
LTC = 2-10K

10,038,879,293 $

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Lol found the normie

Somewhere between dogshit and a pile of trash

Bullish.

Stay hodling and not trying to find the next big bubble

You are a brainlet, sure they pretend they don’t care but guess what? If you deposited over 10k they had to fill out a special document detailing that transaction that was put into place to combat money laundering aka make sure the goyim are being taxed.Normies lose interest in anything that isn’t propped up by the media every few weeks goof. Guess what? A few whales coming together could pump BTC, which would cause FOMO and if enough attention is caused by the pump the media will start to take notice, causing more FOMO. If this happens a few weeks in a row all the normies will come rushing back like we saw in 2017. The fact so many people held so much crypto during the astronomical heights we saw it soar to last bullrun should be all the proof you need as to why this space isn’t dead. But go ahead and sell your bags because you don’t understand market psychology and FOMO back in when boomer news is raving about the 100x gains of xrp from 6 months ago and then when those who aren’t dumb sell the top and watch the market crash watch those same news stations call it a bubble and a scam despite a few weeks ago how it was “innovative technology that could revolutionize tech”. News outlets love stories on get rich quick schemes because it brings in views the same way click bait does.

You are a late adopter fren, YOU are the normie holding the bags of people who got rich. Btc and eth are dead and cryptos last chance if it has any will be in promising non-shitcoin alts.

Retard, assuming OP is paying his taxes and not trying hide his income there is absolutely no problem with depositing any amount of money if it is legitimate. Selling crypto for profit is completely legitimate. I’m self employed and deposit very large amounts from many different sources for the past 8 years. I have never, EVER had my account frozen, or had any trouble whatsoever with large deposits. I cashed a $780k check and the funds were cleared within 48 hours.

Theres no next bull run