Do I really have to give up gaming in order to make it? What do rich people do for fun during their free time anyway?

Do I really have to give up gaming in order to make it? What do rich people do for fun during their free time anyway?

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

They do sex, drugs, gambling and alcohol.

This is way more degenerate than one comfy round of civ5 or eu4 or something like that. Why are games so looked down upon?

Because games are for children.

Depends how much time you spend gaming, it’s a complete waste of time honestly the male version of women who just sit around watching Netflix. A productive hobby like art, woodworking or lifting would serve you much better.

>tfw quit gayming use to spend 10 hours a day leauge
>tfw constantly making it
>tfw for fun i have sex with hot model tier women drugs and alcohol,
>tfw played league and ended up playing 50 matches and lost a ton of oppurtunities to make money

damn all the posters above me are right wtf

>chasing hedonistic fruitless pleasures for fun
Just as big of a waste as gaming desu lad

fun is for children lmao lets have a boring ass sadistic time in the bar instead

>playing video games as an adult
You might as well play with fucking toys.

no not at all
t. rich and play 90s japanese shmups all day

Just think of the stock market as wow and you have to defeat the red orcs with green orcs only their not orcs their numbers.

>time is money
>every time wasted is money wasted
>if I play games then I'm losing a chance to make money
>find a way to make tons of money on autopilot 24/7
>now can play games without feeling guilty since I'm generating money all the time even when I'm asleep

"Adults" btfo'd

Attached: 156380471.png (620x387, 200K)

to make it maybe, but once you have made it even a little bit no.

You now realize that those who pursue more than enough wealth to just get by want to dominate others.

You'd be better off giving up mindless TV watching or internet browsing honestly. Gaming can be a fulfilling hobby.

>What do rich people do for fun during their free time anyway?
Check out Jon Olsson's youtube channel.

They make money in their free time. I bet they have one job that makes them money and one hobby that makes them money so when they get bored of one they do the other.

>one comfy round of civ5
>literally the whole fucking day
pic unrelated

Attached: th.jpg (214x300, 19K)

Vidya is boring as fuck user. I just watch charts, listen to music, practice guitar and a foreign language, then watch some anime before bed.

They play this

Attached: s-l300.jpg (244x300, 29K)

Unfortunately the world judges you for sex drugs and gambling and even too much gaming. I wish i could meet some likeminded people to bang hookers and do drugs with.

Don't worry about what those faggots think, let them get their STDs and false rape charges while you enjoy your comfiness.

They can play vidya because they are rich

>spending a mere 24 hours on a campaign in CIV

Attached: 1509822577517.png (500x455, 89K)

spend it on shit they dont need