How do the normals afford new cars when even a shitbox costs close to $40k all in? Are they all making $250k per year?

How do the normals afford new cars when even a shitbox costs close to $40k all in? Are they all making $250k per year?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190204-092339_Chrome.jpg (1276x540, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/Bvb4ihq/lpg-tales-from-the-dealership.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noah is tat u?

leasing or financing it at a payment level that's at the absolute limit of what they can currently support. normies care a lot about what other normies think about them and heavily entangle their self worth with the value of their car. they need to get a new car or they will commit suicide, basically. if you can stand to buy a used car, you'll find that the prices are much more realistic, even for something not that old. If someone has a new car, even something average quality, it's a good indication that they're financially retarded or have a net worth over 5 million dollars

I don’t know but I own a triplex and live in the master unit (in kind of a rough neighborhood but my place is tits on the inside). Anyways, one of my tenants is a single mom with a 19 year old that just bought a brand new Dodge Charger or some shit. His auto bill always come to my mail box by mistake and out of curiosity (they can hardly pay rent on time so I was really curious to see what he pays)... the mom CO-SiGNED a 0 money down 37% apr loan, his fucking payment are $950/mo. I’m fucking blown away that the thing hasn’t been repo’d yet and I have no idea how he affords it working at Best Buy.

>worth 450k
>drive a newish-used vehicle I paid cash for because IDGAF what I drive as long as it works and I take good care of it so it should last me many years

feels good to not be an NPC

So it's going to be a $100k charger. That is insane.

Dude, not to mention the insurance cost in Southern California for a young driver with a sports car. Though I have a feeling he isn’t insured.

>37% apr loan
These should be illegal. Milking retards like this is not okay.

This

checked, why are you anti-semitic?

Don't fight it, just start doing it yourself.

I dunno anyone who buys a brand new car with no money down is fucking retarded and deserves to get hurt a lil bit (financially) but then again he is young enough to recover from a repo or bankruptcy with out too much skin off his back.

Buying new cars are a meme

How on earth can people be so bad with money? That's highway robbery.

His mom co-signed it. his retarded mom. they, knowing full well he couldn't afford this loan, allowed it with his stupid mother co-signing it. They are going to get justed, together, as a family. He can't contain it at just personal bankruptcy.

Average intelligence people don't even understand interest. This is like asking kids to let you fuck them anally in exchange for some candy as an adult.

I bought my car last February with my Lux coin gains.

(((they))) invented the 7 year automobile loan to help you goys out for this exact situation.

Wasn't that nice of them?

buying a car is a capitalist trap

everyone i know who leases, or bought a new car is paying for it with their blood,sweat and tears

dont let them ((((them)))) fool you into wanting something you dont need

save money, and escape this labour slave society

Bought a new car a few years ago. Drove this cross country (Florida to washington) and couldn't be happier. Basically paid off now but gonna keep it forever. Had a lot of used cars and rarely drove one that I could reliably drive across the USA without it having issues.

car price = 1/4 of yearly income

ITT: poorfag excuses why they don't drive a new car (they can't afford one)

Attached: 2019-audi-a7-sportback-first-drive-review-automobile-magazine-intended-for-new-2019-audi-a7.jpg (2048x1365, 727K)

(Me)
also obligatory reading if you like laughing at financial retards:
docdroid.net/Bvb4ihq/lpg-tales-from-the-dealership.pdf

The used car market is the best ever in history right now. So much so that older models are arguably more reliable than newer models.

Basically you have to go full retard to buy a new car

Based. 100% true.

this is hilarious, thanks

If even 10% of what Long Post Guy said was true, feudalism would be a good system for the majority of people.

Oy vey its anudduh shoah!

the hook-nosed tribe wouldn't like that

Attached: XJALN7X.gif (300x225, 1.43M)