BITTORRENT TOKEN EVENT

Thank for your support!

Binance Team

Attached: DgiGU-XUcAIf-ab.jpg (512x512, 36K)

Hehe how is it not obvious that CZ and Sun are fucking each other’s buttholes?

i could have doubled my money so fucking easy

Attached: 1542047800843.jpg (396x388, 35K)

There's two things clear about BTT
>It is a scam
>It is a scam that will make truckloads of money first

It will make truckloads of money for anyone that bought at 12 sats and below. Remember its a zero sum game, so it will be a MASSIVE btc wealth transfer event between the top sellers and buyers.

OMG I can't believe I won an airdrop!

Thank you!

Keep doing the great work, Justin Sun and CZ!!!

Well, I bought in at 15 cuz I'm a dumbass but I'm pretty happy so far. Hopefully it'll make it to the mid 30s at least. Double my money ain't too bad. Don't forget to buy more, goys

Obviously. We were shilling BTT as an obvious choice at 12-15 sats. Now there's more risk, but I don't think this is done yet. These chinks like money and they have the tools to pump this a lot.

Attached: asiahustle.jpg (1200x1650, 281K)

Wish I had bought at 12-15 sats unfortunately I was distracted yesterday. CZ turned on the pump bots and it looks like we will see around 30 sats. I'll have still made a killing at that point.

Yeah, it was so obvious... I won't advice buying now, since I probably wouldn't, but who the fuck knows.
In a bull market this would be another TRX levels of pump. Easily.

Exactly. We're still in a bear market and people are becoming delusional. A 10x from ICO is probably the absolute max, target 30 sats then.

Do i fomo in?

Target 30 sats hombre

There's still room to grow but don't go all in. Start with a little then layer more on pullbacks. Just make sure you get something that way you won't feel like you missed out completely and be depressed and shit.

I should also add watch the USDT chart for a more granular view of the price action. Also you might be better off going in there since the price typically hovers between the BTC chart's spread when you do the conversion. So if the bid/ask for BTC is 23 and 24 then the USDT chart price is likely to be 23.5 when converted to btc value.

>Hopefully it'll make it to the mid 30s at least
Only if you go all in, you'll be raking twice of what your started with. Its risky yet rewarding. Thanks justin pumpatron and cz fundsu

>mfw ive 2x already

Attached: Ill+trade+you+for+a+ish+pepe+_477fee5bb71b44c60c551addca1901df.png (655x650, 25K)

Yeah I only went in 5 bitcoins but, hey, an extra 15 or 20 grand isn't so bad. I bet next time something this obvious comes up I drop the whole stack and go lambo shopping when it's over. No way this thing is successful and Sun/CZ just leave it at that. No fucking way. Those dudes could single handedly start a baby bull run.

The newfags won't recognize this kek

Attached: k4n6hh0ovge21.jpg (1199x851, 116K)

Fuck that makes me an oldfag now.

Attached: Selection_018.png (546x405, 293K)

>it will be a MASSIVE btc wealth transfer event between the top sellers and buyers.
unironically bullish for crypto in general.

Thanks

Unironically bought 100k at 24cents

>sats
I'm a retard

this shit will be top 10 don’t worry mate

Attached: F3C6029C-B4FD-4579-9C9B-3CC5C40ABA03.jpg (733x514, 187K)

We did it goys, 25 sats hit

Next target 50 sats

You're welcome, buddy

Up 56% I feel fomo.. still a buy at 25 sats?

Will TRX pumps? Are they intisincly linked?

just get out now

reminder if youre buying now youre buying the 5th wave of the 5th wave

This. It absolutely must dump soon. Do not buy now.

To the naked eye the chart looks poised for a pretty big pullback maybe to 22 or 23 so if it were me I'd wait. But none of us have a crystal ball or Justin Sun's money and determination to pump this coin. I would wait but I could always be wrong. This thing is pumping hard.

look at that tasty distribution in the 1min

imagine bag holding something that can insta -30% your folio

haha strong buy signal for me

let's go, if dubs im going all in

lmao enjoy ur bags

Thanks so is BTT on Trx chain? Like are they decoupled or move together?

Attached: A0227FD3-41CC-4B65-A618-4CD4175A4214.jpg (593x1269, 114K)

You got it, BTT runs on top of Tron. TRX holders are going to get airdrops starting I think the 12th of this month but other than that they aren't really directly related. Like one going up doesn't necessarily mean the other will go up.

Tron and BNB have both pumped together for 3 months straight. I have no doubt that CZ and Sun can pump this thing the same way continually if they choose. We’ll see

soooo, binance is loaded
do i buy now or later frens

Attached: 1537105628973.jpg (300x300, 23K)

bruh who is unironically getting rich from this stupid coin right now?

Cuz I am lmao

I got in at 24 sats it's not too late

Bought trx bags at 850... Now I gots the BTT FOMO!! Ima idiot

The buy orders are insane. Literally 100s of bitcoins flying in minutes. Is it possible binance is manipulating volume somehow with fake buys/sells? This seems impossible

2x'd my portfolio. Granted it only went from 1k - 2k, but still. Feels good man. Still haven't sold

Attached: 1405291181675.jpg (500x663, 70K)

I don't know but last I checked there was 480 btc at 25. That's 2017 level shit. I haven't seen anything like this in a while.

i bought at 15,17 sats and am 33% up(not 100% in, that's why)
took my first profit in 26 sats, stop loss 3 sats below the local bottom (25 as of saying this).
this is more profit than any trade i did since the last bullrun, i'd say you're wrong.

This shit is going to skyrocket

What wallet to hold BTT? Is it still worth buying? I'm looking to 2X. I have TrustWallet but it doesn't seem to support it as far as I see. Help appreciated.

It takes me maximum 10 minutes to download a movie in HD1080, why would you buy a token to make it faster

Has everybody lost their minds?

Who says “I need to download Spider-Man in less than 5 minutes, it’s an emergency, better buy some BTT”?

Attached: 1512620752893.png (623x450, 35K)

We may have just broke that 26 wall for good. Fucking insane. We make it through 27 and 30 will be here tonight.

26 sell wall eaten again

Attached: index5.jpg (450x500, 50K)

keep hodling bros, this is a legit long term investment

Actual use case means nothing in this market man. Bitcoin is barely functional as a currency at full scale and is still #1

Can someone explain? What problem does this token solve?

bought 93Mill at ICO sold at 17, bought back at 16 feels good

just enhoy the pump and forget the fucking use case, its all pumps and dumps so far in cypto, all speculation

Justin Sun is the type of guy who'd orchestrate this massive pump by himself, just to make BitTorrent users happy. There was backlash with his acquisition of the client, but now he's making customers happy ;)

It solves the "stuck at 98% but I needz it" problem

>be chink with already own quesionable token
>be other chink with other already own questionable token
>both get themselves a "name" in the industry
>team together
>issue another token with virtually no additional cost whatsover
>-95% 13 months in bagholders provide you liquidity in hope to maybe still get rich
> 1 trillion supply token with no share, no stake, no utility, no use, no adoption
>sucessfully created $81 million (current MCAP) out of thin air
> exchange literally 1s and 0s hold together by chink personas online in UNITED STATES DOLLARS by dumping on retail

props for the guys getting into the sale tough
>profit

>props for the guys getting into the sale tough
How did US citizens overcome the KYC requirement?

>another retard trading with muh fundamentals over pure speculative hype

Too late to get in?

27 sat wall has now been breeched gentlemen. This is our time. A little piece of 2017 for all of us to share.

27 IS GONE

Attached: crabrave.gif (353x201, 3.84M)

I would like to know this as well still, and which wallet can hold BTT.

We're all going to make it. 50 sats EOW.

yes

Fuck it I'm all in. I gotta get risky if I'm going to make back these losses.

Dump it.

omg it's dumping guys wtf just bought in

Are you delusional?
Holochain is the next pump, join soon

Try to relax. It might just be a whale taking profit

Going to be fun to watch these BTT profits buy into the HOT dip lol

Im ready :3

Attached: 1548710364470.jpg (600x656, 104K)

tg dorks precipitating the switch

Attached: tg.png (479x237, 36K)

>props for the guys getting into the sale tough
can you read?
time to take profit now...

may i join the group user?

I gotta go to work in 30 minutes and will have to be there for 3 hours, any chance it'll crash while I'm gone?

What purpose does a bittorrent coin serve? Are people trying to pay to pirate now?

Attached: 1549122688341.jpg (377x378, 24K)

it's just a public group but the link is tme/holotroopers

>What purpose does a bittorrent coin serve? Are people trying to pay to pirate now?
It doesn't serve a real purpose, it's just a scam with a semi-believable (to idiots) narrative, like most coins. The actual purpose is just to transfer BTC from stupid people to people who understand that

It's demping

LMAOOO THE CHINKS ARE ALREADY EXIT SCAMMING

hahahaha you absolute brainlets fomoing at the top once fucking again
never change biz

You gotta pdf for that?

We tried to tell you, instead you FOMOd in to a chink scamcoin that had 8xd in 5 days

im so happy you retards are all losing yuor money, fucking dumbasses and you call me pajeet lmao fuck you

Already 2xd my money lmao u mad

sure buddy, ur dumb ass is probably holding while it drops to 0 in the hopes that it will reach 300k sats

Last chance to get in.

>im so happy you retards are all losing yuor money, fucking dumbasses and you call me pajeet lmao fuck you
I can't imagine how other people making money and having a good time could make somebody so mad. Hahaha stay mad though.

Can't believe i missed it. God damnit

Nah i already chucked my profits into holo

the buy volume is still insane on this shit

I just keep bouncing between 25 and 26. Been doing it like that the whole time. Putting 8 btc in a shot and making a ton every time. Shit is ridiculous

Damn. How much money have you made so far from doing that?

are you just setting limit orders and hoping they get filled?

funds are safeu