She needs a BBC

she needs a BBC

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 11.53.10 PM.png (532x522, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi-n63WgKPgAhWCFHwKHYTnDaYQzPwBegQIARAD&url=https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/unlearning-asian-fetish_us_5c547bb1e4b09293b203b7ed&psig=AOvVaw2rf-uoOfVhdf779SOXLO7K&ust=1549401543855276
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Business & Finance

sage this shit

Fuck off newfag

Attached: 7F0DE2ED-2C41-4729-B844-7339856FF746.png (370x164, 29K)

There’s not much business and finance related discussion in here outside the general threads anyways

How can I profit from black on yellow?

Attached: ca9a8e98-2877-4a02-8d08-bb755cf9d576.jpg (683x1024, 192K)

Attached: 1547199176037.jpg (675x637, 89K)

Fried chicken and rice fast food restaurant marketed towards asian/black mutts.

>calls me newfag
>posts 3 week old green text.

thats fucking racist, why would she be "struggling with that"? at least were better than her stupid ass own kind where the average penis size is like 3 inches. what a bitch

I was thinking about going to Japan and setting up a bbc breeding service to help with their declining population.

Attached: 1519587763697.jpg (448x597, 37K)

You’re going to get executed, samurai style

>tfw no asian gf

Attached: 1548089370637.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Bestiality is illegal

Will 2019 be the year the mainstream media tries to ruin the asian love for white people?

Attached: nexttimeondragonboobZ.gif (366x206, 1.57M)

for sure, mainstream media tries to take everything away from white people, but the truth non-whites are inferior in every way so no matter what they try it will fail.

KYS

yeah, shitskins of all varieties simultaneously claim they hate white people while desperately trying to be more like them

>t. inferior race

pussy

>T. Butthurt whiteguy

Here's the blackpill
We all know about the increased prevalence of wmaf especially in Cali.
Society as a whole is beginning to see this trend as well. Asian American women get with white guys to climb the social ladder and feel special/superior.

Whenever an AF in wmaf relationship sees another wmaf couple, she realizes that she's not special anymore. Thats why she wrote that kek. Women in general care more about status and validation from other people. Do you not agree?

Pic related

Attached: 6lVAyd6_d.jpg (640x640, 67K)

>discord
>leddit
Stop shilling your WM/AF, BM/WF threads on this site you fucking tranny, you aren't fooling anybody

This. Asians abhore niggers. This whole thread is just nigger cope.

Attached: racepreferances3(1).png (1240x1408, 312K)

>t. Asian Masculinity

Black women respond least to white men? Because white men would never send a message to a black woman. Can’t respond to something that never happens.

people like you dont last in this world you mouthbreathing dunce
also go analyze Get Out and understand why your race has such a BBC and cuck fetish.

Enjoy your Elliot Rogers

Attached: BDD49AEB-22CB-424E-B0DB-AB3899454841.png (770x732, 771K)

hwat in tarnation

Remind me the dominant culture in the west?

HIP. HOP. 10000000x times cooler and more interesting than any WASPy shit we've seen in the past.

kek

use condoms, you don't want some inferior raced offspring.

Hip-Hop is Culture as much as Shit is Dirt

Kek you know it's true

Imagine being this much of a faggot. Go watch a ballet or do the fox trot

spat my dirty sprite out my nose

Full article.
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi-n63WgKPgAhWCFHwKHYTnDaYQzPwBegQIARAD&url=https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/unlearning-asian-fetish_us_5c547bb1e4b09293b203b7ed&psig=AOvVaw2rf-uoOfVhdf779SOXLO7K&ust=1549401543855276

The video op posted was from fucking sarrgon of akad. Don’t marry Asians unless you want your kids to be gigabetas

Attached: 662B7373-A8EB-4245-B12E-D248F62E4369.jpg (630x945, 91K)

Very Compelling you Troglodyte

lmao what an absolute cuck that guy is. First he fell for the asian waifu meme and then his girlfriends openly hates him so much she wrote an editorial about it on HuffPost. And he allowed his photo to be associated with it.

Looks like hundreds of laid off buzzfeed employees found a new target lol. Aint gonna change a thing, a man with brains won't touch a western woman in with a ten foot pole.

every race have potential to achieve enlightenment in their respective strengths

Durrr Bach pushing keys on a piano is culture but because black people make music with bad words I DONT LIKE! Frank Sinatra! Now that’s class!!

Denying the contribution of blacks to art and music is just retarded. You’re the odd man out. I think video games are retarded: different strokes for different folks. But if you can’t recognize how black people have greatly innovated art forms like music and comedy, you’re likely a boring faggot that spends too much time on pol.

>3 week
Kek, gr8 b8

Jow Forums had always been about
>MAKING MONEY
>WHITE WOMAN
>MAKING MONEY
>WHITE WOMAN

This is how much your picture proves.

Attached: this is how relevant your proof is - Copy.png (198x87, 3K)

they all have the potential, only difference is if you're not white you're 10000x less likely, statistically and historically.

>won't touch a western woman

Daily reminder that all Asian goddesses are born with the SUPERIOR Asian man's sperm and are raised in conservative environments/traditions created and maintained by the ASIAN MAN.

The more you bleach an Asian, the more likely she will turn into a western THOT. Prove me wrong (protip: you cant).
Western society and degeneracy go together like peas in a pod.

It's time for you to bow down to your new overlords STUPID NIGGERS

Nah m8 every single race has had some sort of "enlightened" age except sub-Saharan Africa. Be truthful

Yes racemixing is an abomination. Won't bow down though make me.

Why do only physically defective White betas pursue the Gook goblins?

Is it because of their tragic realization that this is their only chance for procreation?

Attached: ddd.jpg (960x914, 44K)

white people like you are such an embarrassment. all you guys did was use gunpowder before anyone else did. the chinese would have dominated if they had the interest.

in 2019, we are moving towards a one world government, and people with your attitude will be at the bottom of society.

Based

Where the fucks the asian mong tight asf meme

true we didn't invent the internet and basically 99% of the tech we use today.

the military did you faggot, still goes back to what i said

the moment life became more than just conquering shit, white people started not knowing what to do with themselves. join the party man, be this new world's guest, but change your attitude.

Here u go fren

Attached: 1549147724146.jpg (563x390, 22K)

well, I took the original screenshot (png) back in may last year. Then I reposted it last december and now I see it all on the time on Jow Forums.

Attached: biz meme.png (510x724, 94K)

>He just confirmed it was the influx of newfags (post-2017) who wants Asian waifus.

I am glad you did this.

I fuck whatever is around, but for some reason all my gfs were jewish. Sometimes it took me a year to learn about that.
I feel like it says smt about me but I cant put my finger on it
t. blue eyes and blond boi

and I'm sure you're an oldfag that made it and still hangs out on Jow Forums for some reason

Just imagine how far the human civilization would have advanced if it stopped trying to integrate savages into society, or prevent them from pulling their own countries to the ground.

Mozart, Newton, Einstein, Da Vinci, Hawking- an endless list of luminaries advancing humanity beyond their current capabilities and primal instincts. That is what white culture is and represents.

Yes, white people are the most attractive race, but this should inspire rather than generate hatred and hostility.

Kek thank you, racemixing is peak degeneracy

you had no part in all the achievements and is riding on the coattails of your superiors, not to mention none of us have a choice in our genetic inheritance

It is true that the genius-to-retard ratio is much better for whites given the population size in MODERN history, but give it a couple more generations and the retards will outbreed the geniuses just the same.

Rise above race and strive for enlightenment

Attached: deflection.gif (360x240, 65K)

>you had no part in all the achievements
I never said I did. The fact that you:

1. have bad reading comprehension.
2. ran out of argument so you change the topic

only proves the inferiority of your race.

spotted the kike
so-called "wm"af betas are jewish+chinese pairings 99% of the time

>only proves the inferiority of your race.
wow this actually made me laugh so hard. anyways you used the word "we". hahahahahahahaha

also notice how nobody is claiming you're inferior because of your race. we're calling you stupid because you're MIGHTY fucking stupid. you being white just makes it ironically funny

>this entire fucking article

>t. just got BTFO and dont know what to say

Absolute bullshit Jewden Peterson level bullshit. Whites are a global minority and have you even heard the expression "on the shoulders of giants".

Society is a ecosystem, no matter how much you spout toxic individualism. You cannot survive without an ecosystem even if you are a apex predator. The whites around people supply the ecosystem for great men. Alexander the Great was nothing without his flowers and the mentors he had growing up.

Lots of people forgotten by history had one single purpose. To stoke the fire in greater men.

Trying to preserve western white civilization by showing its achievements is not the same as claiming personal responsibility for it. Its claiming to belong to a greater extended family, one worth protecting because of its achievements not because you claim it as your own deeds.

The son of a man who died within the first minute of combat in the trenches has every right to be proud of a random soldiers in war footage because he is in fact united by blood with them. For the small deeds are cumulative to make the foundations for great men to reach new heights.

Attached: 8f34ea2c41a88af61096f62ebb17ca1c66ddc8237baa248dd398a6f788ecf968.jpg (653x951, 355K)

Yeah Black people are so innovative they comprise less than 1% of Billionaires, even Curry Niggers got you beat. Recognize Jeff Bezos Ex Wife is gonna have more money than the whole Music Indrustry makes in a year. Entertaiment suits you Bread and Circus Faggot. Take pride in being a Black Clown Pleb, I’m sure you’ll get ahead that way

Is this we wuz kangz for white people?

Yes. It's pure identity politics.

If that is what you discerned from that post you might legitimately be retarded.

Ok cringy white wuz kangz poster. Could explain it one more time with reddit spacing please?

>Having an identity is a spook just be a consumer and a worker!

>they comprise less than 1% of Billionaires
>T. definite billionaire with cute gf

you said some fair shit but to be honest it's still retarded. ideas and the people think them are separate.

tribalism is for fucking fags man. be your own person, and ofc respect your forefathers. but in respecting your forefathers this much all you do is raise them to the level of Gods and all you get is another fucking religious-like group of people worshipping "the great wise scientists and philosophers"

read geneology of morality and pay attention to the creditor-debtor relationship he describes.

*you

Every time an ethnic minority gets relocated the females end up fine, they integrate and marry upward, while the men have to have to suffer at the bottom of the social ladder, and have to work ten times as hard to get anywhere or do anything

The main point was that the world needs more enlightened souls from all races, that is the next stage of evolution

That’s only with respect to whites in white countries

White civilization has produced the best civilization.

One every other culture tries to emulate.

The key contributing factor of white civilization is white people.

Genius is not created out of thin air.

Genius is created combined effort of the surrounding environment.

No fuck off trying to get me to agree to disagree.

>You can't be your own person if you are part of a group!
You are projecting. I am not raising anything to the level of Gods you are raising your own self to that of a God without any merit.

>Go read Nietzsche
You didn't understand him. What do you think he means when he states that your greatest accomplishment can be to be part of someday bringing an ubermensch into existence through the way you live and your bloodline. Absolute pleb tier.

FFS my IP changed.

WE

it happens even with other ethnic groups in countries with multiple ones, I remember reading about an ethnic group in India that had to relocate to another part of the country and the same thing happened

So are you actually claiming white people weren't at some points actual kings or rulers of the world and I am falsely attributing white dominance to certain periods of history?

No
WUZ

Blasians are the future master race

Attached: 1548217149665.jpg (403x337, 16K)

WUZ...

stop dragging this into race or civilization, no one is denying the right to be proud in one's heritage

but the achievements were mostly made by enlightened souls; we need all races to strive for enlightenment but this perpetual discussion over racial superiority is a hindrance to that goal

Nigger
KANGZ

Based Western man.