Have you ever scammed your employer by getting a job you weren't qualified for at all?

Have you ever scammed your employer by getting a job you weren't qualified for at all?

Attached: catjew.jpg (640x480, 32K)

I scammed my current employer by lying about my salary on the application. 3 raises later and I have doubled my salary over the course of 4 years.

What is your profession?

Yes and I've been getting away with it for 3 years. Even got a promotion, kek.
My employer is the US DoD and the job is technology management. Everyone I work with are goofy boomers and it's easy to outperform them.

What exactly do you do on an average work day?

Yes. Edited transcripts to make my GPA 4.1 when it was 3.0. Lied about internship exp. Gave my dad as the contact number. Now making 80k 1 year out from college. Honestly you cucks who don't lie or cheat make this way too easy.

You should lie, then make the lies reality and then lie again. You'll get 500k starting salary everywhere

yes, I have a senior dev job right now and I reckon I only got it because I made it clear I was transgender in the interview.

Do they not check to see if it’s true?

they can't really "check", thats the thing. In my country (canada) you can just walk in and ask to get your gender on your ID changed. So they see I look like a guy but identified as a female on all my credentials there shouldn't be many more questions

Nice, I lied about being part Indian on my application, not like they can demand a blood test or something, always wondered why more people didn't try to scam the diversity hiring process by claiming to be minorities that they aren't, not like the company or government can do genetic testing for it.

I usually show up at 6am to avoid traffic. Do nothing until 9am, then boomers start rolling in. Everyone does coffee breaks around 10, lunch from 11 until like 2pm, I'm out by 3pm before traffic. My biggest responsibility is configuring security camera systems for a bunch of installations, which is basic shit. Otherwise I'm suppose to review technical documentation for projects that always get caught up in beurocracy so it doesn't really matter what my review says.

Prior to this I was working min wage at a gym on base, getting paid to unlock the doors and workout and generally fuck off all week.

Without getting into specifics I work with components in the electronics supply chain. $25k-$50k, next salary doubling will take quite a bit more hustle but I'm down for it.

I got a job a few years ago to create a website, maintain the website, write Android apps, and be all around tech guru. My title was "IT Director". Lol. I had some experience doing hobbyist programming in Python. That was it. Faked my way completely through the entire interview. Surprisingly I worked there for 3 years and managed to learn everything I needed for the next day the night before. It was nuts for the first 6 months or so. Employer never figured me out (I don't think).

its hard to larp as a native american because you need a tribal id affiliation. ironically thats not required for any other race. I am part prarie nigger and I cant use it because my great grandmother was adopted from a tribe and didnt get the affiliation transfered

That's pretty epic. So now they pay you to just maintain your stuff? Or did you become the guy who's "good with computers" fixing printers and shit?

I’m already a minority kek. I want to use tranny status to 2x my value in this diversity hiring era.

>Have you ever scammed your employer by getting a job you weren't qualified for at all?

poor state of merifats. most paeets, chink scammers lie most part in their resumes. they built their career on lies lies...

I moved on a while back but once I built the new website and wrote the Android app the sales people carried around, I spent most of my time maintaining everything and adding on new features. Wrote a ton of scripts that made everybody else's jobs easier. The girl that photographed all the new products and entered them into the system got a python script that turned a 30 minute ordeal into a 5 minute breeze as an example. I did all the other tech stuff too. The job really was great. Only reason I left is I had to move out of town for personal reasons.

>lying
It's exactly what the kikes want, a society entirely made a successfull liars and min wages honest men. It's part of their satanic agenda, it's really sad but basically to have a comfy life you must be a psychopath and a liar in the (((modern))) days.

Attached: 1488482205739.png (830x844, 166K)

I have an interview on Wednesday that requires server 2016 and server 2012 r2 and VMware experience but I'm absolutely fucking green. What are some processes I could describe that would make me seem legit?

you can download a free version of vmware and install it on your pc to firgure out, it's really not that complicated, download a copy of Unbuntu to use as a VM. Server 2016 and 2012 are pretty easy to figure out, depends on what they want you to do with them, I would suggest reading up on AD, DNS and Group Policy at a minimum.

> 25-50k

Kek you’re employer is raping you.

Yup. This. Had a friend answer the phone pretend to be my old boss in a job interview. Said I made 65k a year. This was over 10 years ago. I now make over triple that.

Yep, these are the right answers. Even the boomers said it right "fake it til you make it". Anyone not playing the game and bluffing their way through is a brainlet. How do people think all these "juniors with 5 years experience" make any sense at all?

>I have an interview on Wednesday that requires server 2016 and server 2012 r2 and VMware experience but I'm absolutely fucking green. What are some processes I could describe that would make me seem legit?
which job it is?

My sister-in-law is a recruiter and she purposefully sabotaged the recruiting process (ie. put up only less qualified/competent applicants then me with shitter resumes) at a nice tech firm so I could get the job. I nearly doubled my salary with no effort.

Attached: 1549054461482.png (644x776, 26K)