Imagine not owning BTT

Attached: TRON-TRX-Founder-Justin-Sun.png (565x640, 340K)

Its ya pretty boi right here making us rich

I've been chinked more times than I'd like to admit. Won't fool me anymore.

even if you bought trx in the last bull market both trx/btc and trx/eth are both way up

you must hate money if you aren't making money from Justin

imagine not wanting to get exit scammed

Just do some fucking basic research, there are 10-20btc orders flying in on binance

clearly not an exit scam

That kind of makes me think it's more of a scam

Don't get me wrong, I bought and sold some already, but I don't trust Justin and TRX at all.

138 sats by Ramadan
Screencap this

Imagine actually losing money buying a Justin sun coin

Attached: 8484.jpg (480x360, 31K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa helll yeah! CHINA HUSTLE 2.0 2K19 WHO IS READY TO DUMP ON THE NORMIES AT THE PARABOLIC ATH.

Attached: 1544535732748.png (1000x666, 331K)

>4 posts by this ID
Yikes. Chinks are getting desperate

NEVER TRUST A CHINK WITH HIS ARMS CROSSED

True

Justins going to take this thing to fucking Mars in the next bullrun, don't hate on him, join him in the dump, 1c cozy

Cryptotwink

I'm worried the dump will happen much sooner than 1 cent

Justin's TRX pumps are stuff of crypto legend, things your shitcoins could only dream of doing.

How dumb must you be to not at least put in a couple hundred bucks on Justin's wild ride? Shit like this comes once in a bull market.

i have a very simple rule with shitcoins
im either in when its really fucking low and nobody has bought yet or im not gonna be in at all

proud nolinker

Nobody is buying biz pump and dump scams anymore dude we all know which coin to buy and it’s bitcoin

>Buying into a Ponzi scheme run by some advertiser Chink who has no technical background or understanding of computer science or blockchain

>caring about the fundamentals more than the incoming parabolic pump fueled by rich chinks with more money than sense

You're right OP, just bought 90 million BTTs.

We're not gonna take it anymore

Imagine being so dumb that you still trade crypto based on anything other than hype.

Stay poor.

do you people have a fetish for getting scammed by asian people or something? I dont get it

This x100000

Literally Satoshis vision

Attached: IMG_20190204_122755.jpg (600x460, 68K)

beautiful

Wow wtf !! im trusting Satoshi and putting 1k in right now. Thanks user

WHAT WALLET TO HOLD BTT I WANT TO BUY SOME

No one answered me in the other thread. I have TrustWallet but when I search for BTT I get some weird brown icon that doesn't look like the BitTorrent one. Help pls :(

Imagine FOMOing late and having chinks all around dumping you bags like missiles

Imagine wanting to own BTT instead of simply trading it for quick gains and then moving on to the next scum cone.

This is a bear market retard. Justin Sun has no power here.

>proud brainlet

Attached: 31c76cdb7ddae78f10b161d613bac44b.jpg (505x567, 37K)

immagine having that haircut kek
bahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD