Ambrosus unveils it’s product line of sensors

And high tech gadgets son. FUDsters btfo

Attached: 21D0BABF-492F-45BE-AAE1-F97D289E0B8D.png (2208x1242, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0
youtube.com/watch?v=YSA6OlKu3Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it would literally take me 3 minutes to do create this from wood and old electronics in my garage

Prove it and do it

why havent u done this urself yet then user and set up a 100mil ico and gotten rich?

OH NO NO NO

the amount of pajeet shilling for this scam is fucking remarkble

this wtf. and the actual sensor is the size of a briefcase and looks like something an 80s tech startup made in their garage

scamsetti pulls another one

half of u retards are buying 0xbtc and the bittorrent token lmao

some random untrusted "company" ran by a bunch of nobodies makes some prototype chink hardware and you think it's an important milestone?

they literally couldn't be any more irrelevant

Attached: 1547674664156.jpg (125x120, 4K)

Jesus Christ. How much more obvious can this scam be. Fucking zip ties, 1996 looking electronics.

They are putting on this facade. They will claim lack of interest and do a legal exit scam with the rest of the ico money. It’s obvious.

if it's so obvious, why are they showinng the claimed "shitty" tech?
If it's truly shit then they shouldn't say anything about it and do stuff to pump the price so they can exit at a higher price.
>imagine being this DELUDED

Attached: 1525979253851.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Because if they ever get taken to court, they can say we tried our best and “ran out of funding”. You have to make it look like your actually trying to “do the right thing” in a proper exit scam.

They are going to start announcing stuff before from now-feb 22 (exactly what’s happen) to pump this shit and sell all their locked/advisor tokens on the 22nd.

Team and advisor tokens are locked until April 22nd, not February. Furthermore, 10m tokens have been confirmedly moved from the development pool for the purpose of onboarding clients in the past month.

If you're going to fud, at least have the common courtesy to do it well. Or not on a reverse-shill thread where you're actually agreeing with the OP's subliminal messaging.

>Until April 22nd
See pic you absolute fucking retard. Do you even keep up with the scam your shilling?

Attached: E123901B-C258-4A23-A17D-DF0A44B15D84.jpg (750x1334, 274K)

don't be dense. They've delayed the lockup three times now.
>this time they will definitely dump

They delayed the unlock because they continiously miss deadlines and “investors” would loose their shit.

Amb will release the mainnet this month. Everybody will see the pitiful bundle numbers while amb says they have more big client “in the pipeline”. You idiots will continue holding while they dump on you. You must live in flint and drink the water, because nobody can be this stupid.

I apologize to Angel Chadetti and all the people working for Ambrosus for fudding and doubting this great project.
I know this sounds like bait but I unironically apologize and respect them.

Do people actually think adoption would happen this quickly? Because details of POC's havent been publicly disclosed, this means its a scam?
THAT is delusion

Hey user, we didn’t necessary think adoption would be this fast, but somebody at amb sure did
>1 million bundles within 2 years
That was about a year ago.

Holy shit... at least the chinks of WTC have a working product, and its chip its way fucking smaller..

Just a perspective from a faggot in the embedded electronics field. These are just off the shelf RF modules. The patch antennas shown are for passive GHz range reception of GPS and other low gain satellite communications. These are not RFID compatibile (even with an external energizing transmitter).

How about you muster your courage and venture into the actual tg chat, where everyone's favorite janny will tell you what the actual date is? It's really not that hard.

Also, the key words are "at least," you faggot. And this project hasn't been legitimately shilled in here in months.

>Attach RFID to a box containing nothing but human fecal matter
>Scan it
>Enters blockchain as legit product
>Shipped to the merchant retarded enough to buy these supply meme shitcoins

Now eat the shit. Eat it!

Attached: 1516895948714.jpg (689x600, 66K)

Posting this again so dumb people can be warned about this:

This company is vaporware, I talked to both Angel and Rado about creating some hardware and software applications for them.

In the time since they have made very little progress as shown by their innovation lab updates. For a while I was convinced they would be a good company, but it turns out they are just like all the other blockchain startups. No real enterprise experience and application.

False. This is an example of Dunning-Kruger effect. Fuck off

Sure, here is a document of a project that I ran at a very large enterprise company consisting of literally the exact same type of hardware running on IBM hyperledger. This work was created in about a week, probably 45 man hours.

You don't have to believe me, I am just warning you there is very little here.

Attached: sure.png (693x724, 308K)

Fair

Nice what keywords did you use in google to find these?

What would it take to prove that this is my work? Honestly wondering why no one on this website ever takes advice. I come here and ask for advice and opinions quite frequent without seeing the need to background check people.

What do you want me to show you to prove I know what I am talking about?

Imagine if people actually believe you..

>tg chat
Fuck outa here with that echo chamber shit.

post a timestamp with something related to the project

To Ambrosus or to my previous work?

>Honestly wondering why no one on this website ever takes advice
Nigger are you for real? Do you have any idea how much terrible advice I've handed out in this shithole?

No he's not serious you idiot there is no such thing as a serious AMB thread on Jow Forums it is all FUD even the tripfag in here is a fudding piece of shit.

Here is an email chain from Ambrosus headquarters and myself, they were not interested in expanding into the US market when I reached out. They are very nice, but they have not made much progress.

Attached: ambrosusemails.png (992x836, 50K)

This looks better, and it’s a reverse ICO

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0

Ambrosus street shitters absolutely BTFO.
ADMINS WE NEED FLAGS

No one believed me so I posted
as well to show that I am not just shitting on Ambrosus for no reason, they are very nice people and I spoke on the phone with Rado twice. The problem is progress, and the fact that people are shilling and spending real dollars on this. They have millions and should be able to report more progress.

Oh fuck. Ok I believe you. Why the fuck would they turn down help and hire a fucking overpaid Versace marketer? Now I’m pissed

Sir do you have any insider information on Constellation? They are also allegedly working on hyperledger integration.

Also FOAM is based in NYC and doing a lot of experimentation with IoT. Please share more

You have link ?

I'm serious this project is fucking trash.

scratch that, i am a blind faggot, carry on

imagine investing real money in this garage scrap presentation

YIKES

Da fun? The jannies deleting shit here?

every ""supply chain"" coins out there are trash and its supporters are the same type of retards that would think getting a degree in ""data science"" is a good idea as opposed to just majoring in math/stats

Lol this is exactly what I said. No one posts unironically in these cookie-cutter threads anymore. Aside from a chance at stumbling across quick-flip microcaps, this board has morphed primarily into a useless shitstain and will likely continue to be one until the market turns.

nah, just me be rarted. removed it to avoid undue FUD, see my above post

I guess they did not want to expand out into the US marketplace according to their emails.

I do not have any insider information on Constellation, if you would like I can do a report for you on this company as a consultant.

I do not know much about FOAM, if you would like I can do a report for you on this company as a consultant.

The truth is I have mostly moved out of the blockchain space, there were many enterprise use-cases which I spoke at conferences about a few times. The main problem with the technology is companies that ruin it for everyone else by providing vaporware.

Fuck off Joseph.

Haha I realized I missed it after posting.

Here is Constellation Labs in a nutshell. They are a well connected tech company supposedly building game changing technology in the heart of Silicon Valley. They know all the VCs and tech giants. Not a single one of them is buying their token. Whatever they are building, nobody believes in it except bagholding newfags who believed a team with no experience would change the world.

Haha it's funny to publish year old private email conversations to FUD. Kindly fuck off.

They are my emails, I am free to share them as I please.

I alleged the company is doing something unethical or is not doing a promised task, I should provide proof of my claims. I have no problem with any of the people at AMB, and I was not upset to not be included in their project. I am solely upset by the amount of people that come on this site and others and talk about how much Ambrosus is doing when it is objectively not true.

You are not part of the team, you have never been part of the team. You have no qualification to talk about their progress.

They rejected your application. Move on.

Because i shit in a toilet

AMB 1 USD TMR CONFIRMED.

you are a retard. after ambrosus goes big in europe they will expand to U.S.
You mightve been first to call for contracts before but now they will blackmail you. Retard amateur

First, I am no longer really doing work in the blockchain space as I said previously.

Second, why would a company that was not interested in expanding to the US when it was valued at $270,000,000 do so when valued at $7,000,000?

Third, why would the team of Ambrosus be browsing Jow Forums to blackmail me if they are running a highly motivated organization and making progress on cutting edge technology. Don't you think they would have better things to do than post on Jow Forums?

Yes, Joseph here blew it big time just to impress some kids on Jow Forums. Sad.

Scamsetti is definitely reading this thread. Shitposting is his fulltime job, since he doesnt have any real skills.

They are a startup, genius. They don't expand internationally without a working product even in their region.

In any case, they wouldn't have hired a smartass like you anyway after an thorough interview.

If that is the case then I would be gladly proven wrong. I am just speaking on my own experiences and my interactions with the company. I hold no animosity towards them and I hope they prove they are making progress.

You can believe as you wish. $270M USD would not be considered a startup to me. I went through two interviews with them.

I'm pretty sure he isn't posting anymore since the bearwolf viral campaign.

And here he is

>they have some electronics on a table
>therefore a token with absolutely no sensible value is valuable
sageru

And they didn't want you. Move on. Get a degree perhaps or at least some social skills.

Dude, you're a fucking moron. That $270mil market cap was with no working tech. Vechain was worth 9 fucking billion dollars, you absolute brainlet. Ripple was worth almost $150b. These valuations were entirely the consequence of massive and unsustainable speculative hype. If you are unironically this stupid, no wonder they didn't want to pursue any sort of professional relationship with you.

Okay, it is fine to think I am an idiot. The passion for the company is probably what will make it succeed in the end and I won't be a part of it so you can prove me wrong.

Again, I only wanted to point out something that I found borderline insulting about their IoT update.

Thanks for the offer but I do not pay for that kind of information.

No problem at all, sorry I couldn't be more help off the top of my head. I am not as in tune with many of the blockchain companies these days.

Ok can you point out that IOT update?

They realized in the interviews Joseph's expertise mostly lied in googling DIY IoT pdf files and were nice about rejecting his application. He's still emotionally shook about losing an opportunity of a lifetime and is blaming AMB for his lack of qualification. Just sad actually.

tf modules are from taobao cost cents dont beliv me
search humidity sensor, gps and active antenna in taobao

I’m lazy. Post pics here

It is the topic image of the thread.

If you can't find it on google here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=YSA6OlKu3Vo

Those documents are my own work, and I was an expert enterprise speaker at many blockchain conferences.

This nigga is based as fuck why are you even on Jow Forums?

I meant pics that it’s from taobao

Fair enough you know your stuff. I just don't understand why you are trying to FUD so hard when you have no real insider knowledge and just saw one project update.

Attached: 1457148378444182.jpg (735x836, 142K)

Because the progress of the update compared to funding and hype makes no sense. People who are uninformed are investing or not holding blockchain companies accountable so I am informing them with my personal knowledge.

Show us your work besides an off the self IoT sensor reader, which by the way you didn't develop.

Also, it appears that you brought nothing new to the team because you lack actual experience and somehow think that following a pdf file to put together a lego IoT system makes you an expert.

Look man, I'm sorry they rejected your application and thankful you share your concerns with us. But the update just focused on a small area of AMB's product. It might be simple in your eyes but it is showing a working product. Show me one top 50 coin that does the same, especially in the supply chain sector.

I literally built a fully functional hyperledger based IoT device for supply chain tracking for a Fortune 500 company. No one is interested in this tech on an enterprise side at this time, and Ambrosus is not doing anything new.

LTO, not even in the top 100.
More like top 1000.

Those glasses automatically make him an expert though.

Attached: Joseph-Nardone.png (224x224, 71K)

This dude is a hero

I mean I'm rather trusting Vlad Trifa and his ETH stars know what their doing than some mutt nobody who posts on Jow Forums.

Attached: highres_268009495.png (180x180, 49K)

>I just don't understand why you are trying to FUD so hard

>guy posts his experience talking to ambrosus and his insight and opinion on how it went and how they are progressing based on his years of experience in the field

>StOp FuDdInG ThIS CoiN

you need gassing for doxxing him. he's done nothing wrong. you dumb fucking amblets will never learn. fuck you and fuck angel versetti.

2nd part meant for and

I am phone posting now. Handsome guy, I see you are members of the Ambrosus Telegram, which I joined with my real name so I could make sure my criticism of the IoT device was informed.

One of those images you took from my speaker profile at a conference.

The absolute state of Joseph.

>years of experience
He finished his bachelors in 2018.

Source?

facebook

This is Joseph phone posting, it is true. I graduated 2018, finished courses early in 2017 but had to wait. Not sure why it matters, lots of blockchain people are young and my work career started much earlier.

You can find me in LinkedIn and see my background if you want.

Nope it doesn’t matter .

You post here all you like

>smug Jow Forums shitposter with bachelors degree from noname USA university knows better IoT than fucking ETH PhDs

Joseph pls

Attached: stateofjoseph.png (213x226, 116K)