TurtleCoin

This is one of the only coins that have developers doing work on the coin. You might make a couple dollars off shit coin pump and dumps. But real money is with something that is making progress.

chat.turtlecoin.lol come check it out if you want a long hold on something that will change your life.

Attached: 1512805538961.jpg (664x648, 62K)

member original, was one of the first 12 miners mined 5 days, on my old PC get 5 mil total If only...

I just have 2 mil, should have bought more when it was still cheap

>when it was still cheap
price of this shit can't even be measured in sats

Attached: 1547674664156.jpg (125x120, 4K)

Still is

is 20 million enough to make 100k at some point

This is the underdog of 2019

hahaha stop it stop
I can't read this anymore it's just too funny

Attached: 1549210181311.png (1000x432, 165K)

200 million might give you 100k at some point. Coin will never be worth much. It doesnt do anything. Only has like five people working on it. Rock will run them off eventually with his bitch tier attitude

^this. Between cocksteady's emotional outbursts over petty bullshit like CN-pico and his small group of power hungry chat moderators the shit coin is destined to spend eternity on the bottom tier shit exchanges. On the bright side, rumor has it that Stormfront.org has integrated turtle coin so they do have that going for them. It will be entertaining to see how many niggers the stormfront boys can chase off turtles dead pajeet discord when that happens.

SJW coin

You fucking bitch im sending you to exile for that and if you say another word im cutting your balls off. this is a fun patient teaching community. DONT MAKE ME CUT YOU BITCH

t. cocksteady

Kek!
Thats right!
Memes are market talk and emojis are racist!
Gonna fold some turtles.

Hello sirs have you heard of DeroGold?

Attached: 2poqow.jpg (498x424, 60K)

the main thing holding back Turtle is Rock's nazi fucking attitude. Literally banning and exiling brand new users over petty bullshit like "cn pico" or using emoji he doesn't like. Rock needs to delegate the discord moderation and focus on his fucking dabs before he has a stroke

nobody wants that actual dumpster shit fire coin. I already have 6 billion what the fuck do I do with that many worthless fucking coins? I hope you're not a dev because you just got fucked over so hard.

Unban frodo

its alright extra, rock still loves you.

Attached: mahsoul.png (2656x3192, 543K)

6 billion is nice but to be a whale you need like 100 bil, at current price that's only a couple hundred dollars but once the coin gets on some legit exchanges like tradeogre it will moon

i'm still cool with rock he just pisses me off lately
anyways saying turtlecoin has "nothing new" is kind of untrue
if you just look at the block time for one, that's pretty new
the cli wallet is completely original
the daemon is in the process of a complete rewrite
tons of pretty solid infrastructure has been built up on it
turtle-services, TurtlePay

Teacup wants her 4 million back

feels. Let Rock figure it out. Personally I can't wait for the mobile wallet that z is working on. make it 1.3% fees for teacup pls sir

shut up faggot

"her"

Attached: dego.png (1138x1142, 1.2M)

Attached: 2poqgb.jpg (570x500, 59K)

Imagine thinking fucking turtlecoin will change your life. Fucking kek

I have 500 TRTL :-*

350k here , by no means a whale but it's one of the only things green in my portfolio :(

Attached: 1541241936272.gif (978x478, 314K)

Man, this community has 1000x'd in autism.

IBMCD is a fucking idiot too.
Fucking Turtle nazis!

Attached: Rockdolf Hitler.png (596x708, 966K)

The high levels of autism in this coins development team honestly makes me think it might succeed.. enough that I spent like $200 on about 3 million coins.. that much autism in a discord has to produce some kind of rain man magic..

>banned from mining
Why

Reminder

Attached: 1545365144260.png (566x130, 26K)

Honestly, what's the purpose of this coin? There are better CN forks.

I love it!
Cocksteady will hate it!
Kek