OH NONONO

Attached: 51b79553b5ef6.image.jpg (760x506, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvTBrwkJyAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carnivore-tards BTFO

So they can't die?

>fish
>vegetarian
Is this what these people actually believe

> shitty studies say something.
yeah uhm good luck with that.

Humans have stomach acidity levels compared to carnivorous animals youtube.com/watch?v=jvTBrwkJyAA

vegans eternally btfo.

Studies also conclude they are more likely to be flaming homosexuals

I doubt it's correlated with the diet, it's probably that vegetarians in general are more health oriented.

They are said to be prone to illness quicker with weak immune systems.

>risk of death 100%
>19% less risk
so 19 out of 100 "vegetarians" who also eat fish don't die at all?
also, would eating only fish improve my chances even more since eating fish and veggies is better than just eating veggies, meaning eating fish only should be the best?

You won't enjoy anything you do after 60-65 anyways, so why would you want to live that long? So you can watch your grandkids grow up to be drug addled degenerates? Wow better stick around for that!

What is a semi-vegetarian? Isn't that just a normal person?

>eating fish
>vegetarian
>fish
>vegetable
Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: ee2.png (428x339, 134K)

>carnivore
>love eating fish
>will love longer than you

Longer by how? A week? At what quality of life and what do they give up in exchange leading up to their day of death? What's the sample size? Shit study.

What is this semi-vegetarian thing? A deep-fried in plant oil chicken thigh battered in plant matter?

>the "vegetarian" that eats animals is healthiest
>carnivore BTFO

Attached: 1436553668279.jpg (280x275, 63K)

I'm a beef-vegetarian and I live 25% longer tho

Rather live a day as a lion then my whole life as a fucking grass chewing turbo nerd

Attached: DyQxfsnWsAEZdx8.jpg large.jpg (447x264, 25K)

A pesco vegetarian isn't a vegetarian.

Pescatarians piss me off so much. I get that fish are ugly and not very smart but that doesn't mean they aren't animals or that they can't suffer from stress.

>humans live longer eks dee haha
>meateatersbad.exe

human biology did not develop to grow older than 50, we're still mostly the same as we were 100k years ago

as and others have mentioned, we humans evolvef to be omnivorous, anybody denying that is retarded (I'm kind of strawmanning here, but I've seen veganfags claim otherwise)

also fuck vegans, a vegan diet deprives you of many micronutrients that are essential for your body, getting old with a higher chance of dementia doesn't count faglord

The human body is designed to be able to digest many different foodstuffs. Doesn't mean that all of those are what the body craves for optimal functioning.