Mfw quarter-billion whipped from blockchain

>mfw quarter-billion whipped from blockchain

Attached: mfw408912021.jpg (841x828, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2RO9-DcCP0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't imagine how many people are going to kts

imagine if sergey choked on a cheese burger

Fake news. Quadriga was insolvent and the founder faked his death. There is significant evidence they never had the amount of crypto in cold wallets they claimed they did. There IS evidence they were using deposits to pay withdrawals.

Cotten will be chased down by a private I within a year and it will be a big scandal.

>Young guy in his 20s or early 30s suddenly dropping dead of Crohn's Disease somewhere in India

Lmao, the cost to get a fake death certificate in Pajeetland is probably like 20 US dollars.

Leafs are absolutely fucked.

Serves you right for not using Kraken.

Attached: 6a00d8341c72e153ef022ad357dbf1200c-800wi.jpg (532x600, 86K)

india is corupt af.. and 1-10million is enough bribe to get a fake death certificate........... thats why he chase india. also easy to hide there. pajeets didnt lose money.. and investors r miles away and dont wanna go to shithole india looking for him...... exchange was insolvent.. used deposits to pay withdrawls

sounds legit

>investors r miles away and dont wanna go to shithole india looking for him
Dude....I live in the Bahamas
A few years ago there was a brutal murder/home invasion of an American scammer over here
He had been living here for a short while after fleeing the US. He scammed many people out of their money in the US, got in legal trouble then moved here and bought a home
And his murder was some gruesome stuff, like a Mafia revenge thing. Highly unlikely that a local did it because usually we just shoot you or stab you quick then run away, plus many of our murders are gang-related and full-on nighttime home invasions are rare. This dude was tortured slow, had his fingers cut off and everything. They even killed his dog. The killers were never found
Trust me...if this dude really faked his death and doesn't do a stellar job changing his ID, then he's a marked man. I don't care where he moves to, if he messed with the wrong person's money and they get info on his new location, he's screwed

gotta shake out these weak hands.
not your keys
not your crypto

Attached: weakhand.png (3200x1680, 1.57M)

the bogs. activate quantum mortality

You’re right but don’t use this fucking bitch ass slogan. It’s embarrassing...makes us look like idiots repeating a mantra or some shit.

Attached: A4A94D4B-5CEB-45F8-B371-DB20272F558B.gif (320x320, 1.58M)

youtu.be/2RO9-DcCP0c

Attached: 1549276216152.gif (924x951, 3.71M)

i see your point
but it's a snappy catchrase

>they were using deposits to pay withdrawals.
you know how a bank works right and that money's fungible? they don't just keep your specific money safe

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

>Trust me...if this dude really faked his death and doesn't do a stellar job changing his ID, then he's a marked man. I don't care where he moves to, if he messed with the wrong person's money and they get info on his new location, he's screwed

Bullshit.

Karpeles didn't even bother hiding after fucking over an inordinate number of people. Nobody did shit because all the victims were beta shut ins.

That's the difference between ripping off actual gangsters and taking the lunch money from a few thousand nerds.

This guy will be fine and will be living high on the hog having reprogrammed the bcash vishnu to do his bidding, creating an even more superior trustless poo transfer system

>makes us look like idiots
that ship sailed the moment you got into crypto, lmao

rofl
Ever heard of Mark Karpeles?

You just said the difference right there
Karpeles took money from 2014 pre-bullrun virgin nerds
This 'dead' guy took money from post-bullrun bag-holding normies

truest thing i heard all day
gg user

Attached: Homer_Cigarettes.jpg (345x441, 18K)

>cool whoo whipped