Venezuela

so in the 90 is my uncle made huge bangs on the Kuwait revaluation of their currency.Do you guys think it's possible now if I was to buy 100 USD worth of their currency if you 1.2 million of their dollars they was to go to 10 to 1 like it was in 2010 that's 120k what you guys think?

Attached: make it.png (646x700, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AirDrop_now/status/1092482424557260810
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is Jow Forums gonna make profits off Venezuela??

Attached: c62.gif (430x344, 130K)

They've printed to much money, they litteraly need a new currency

>Buying Maduro's bags

why would you invest $100 into worthless paper rectangles from venezuela? I would rather keep my $80. you can do a lot with $60 USD but what are you gonna do with pesos or whatever the fuck they are? just keep your $40 because by the end of the day it will only be worth $20

after the Iraq war in the 90s Kuwait oil fields went private and their economy went crazy and there currency went 3 to 1 on the $ b/c of it im hoping it will happen here if the states dont make venezuela make Iraq 2.0

That's not how it works, that's how any of it works...
But after maduro is beheadead and IF venezuella doesn't become a shithole like middle east, revalue their currency, rather make a new one, start accumulating.

if they make a new one whats the odds of it going to shit or us being able to make a profit you think?

Learn english

/thread

all notes will be invalidated with the new regime

which companies will take over oil stuff

The potential is definitely there because of the oil.

However like others have said, the currency is currently so devaluated they might as well just issue a new one.

Citgo will get BTFO

Yer an idiot. At this point, the currency is 100% fucked. Only question is how much time it has left.

Dude our currency has died twice since 2007. New coins, bills and shit. We have removed like 8 zeros since then to mask inflation. There's no profit in this country to be made with Bolivars.
You're better off buying land or properties.

This desu. But I doubt that the land will be too cheap. Do you have big ranches like Argentina?

twitter.com/AirDrop_now/status/1092482424557260810

UmbrellaDAO is a good reverse ICO

If they can remove maduro and all doesn't went shit, we can see kuwait like change, or south korea(in terms of wealth). These countries also corrupt to the bone but people are wealthy, and currency gained value over time.

They will just remove the old currency and say 1 billion of the old currency buys 1 unit of the new currency. You won't gain anything in real value.

Some regions do. You might get good prices from people desperate to flee. I've seen cars at $1k and apartamentos/houses in the 6-15k range

if they do it, it won't be pegged to their old toilet paper currency. Most likely candidate is usd.