Whats your experiences with Coinbase

Want to hear some storys

Attached: coinbase-a673b0735e63d6ea6513e464a83c41165fca9b99b2216b5de70e5187356dd47d.png (2600x909, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pro.coinbase.com/trade/BTC-USD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All good, keep in mind you have to pay a fee. But where else can you buy Bitcoin at spot?

>he doesnt know

I see thanks m8

You can literally put money into coinbase pro and set a limit to avoid fee. Or USDC to an exchange and trade there.

kraken.com

Great exchange, zero fees to trade and to withdraw. Assuming you aren't a brainlet.

pretty much I just started so yeah ... heard Kraken was also good

I guess I took the bait.

Attached: anontooktbait.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

still dont have my BSV

whats (a) BSV

the only one who is holding bsv is yourself sanjay

>You can literally put money into coinbase pro and set a limit to avoid fee.
Didn't know there was a Pro version. God damn it. It's not listed anywhere in the app. I paid nearly $15 to buy and transfer 2ETH.

I heard great things about this QuadrigaCX
Dont trust government or banks amiright guise

Attached: 1548802797688.gif (931x682, 426K)

yeah, is the pro really better ?

should never trust anyone, except lord trump

pro.coinbase.com/trade/BTC-USD
Just use your same login info. There should be a sticky

tryna keep a black guy out the cryptos with they fees but thats how they white people always do you

Thanks, I appreciate it. It sucked giving up 10% of the worth and then on top of it lose more again when converting it into another token.

Another question... do you guys really are able to make money with this ?

This board is about losing money not making it.

Attached: just.jpg (252x212, 13K)

well, how do I like to say it
lets waste that money

Horrible fees, questionable customer support, will lock your account during bull run so you can't move funds off Coinbase.

Probably the least likely exchange to get hacked or exit scam out

got blacklisted. moved to kraken.

fast and easy onboarding, but high fees.
I upgraded to coinbase pro after dumping out last Jan.
Just started a DCA and scaled in some buy orders. Unlike regular coinbase, it takes forever to wire in cash and you can't automate your DCA.

why did you get black listed ?

strongly worded message

thanks

Coinbase is an excellent platform. It works great with no issues. Fees are reasonable. Zero problems. Great UI. Honestly, I wish I were getting paid for this post, because I'd feel totally morally justified shilling for them.

Attached: merchant mask.jpg (108x125, 3K)

I see

Never had problems on my end with them. Put in about $1300 through them without issue.

As others have said, Coinbase pro (formerly GDAX) is the way to go with Coinbase.

I called them niggers and told them I hoped a tidal wave wiped san Francisco off the face of the planet and they only gave me a warning. They also unlocked my account that day so lol.

>will lock your account during bull run so you can't move funds off Coinbase.
This is my biggest fear. I've never cashed out before and I don't know what the best way would be. When the time comes I want to be sure I can get out fast.

So far I don’t hate it. It’s the easiest “on ramp” these days. Put through my whole savings fund thru there and then sent over to a trezor bit by bit. No issues a, moved like 50k around and it wasn’t an problem.

Attached: 6618A066-1BFB-4DBD-A5F3-B192F4CAFFA6.jpg (1536x2048, 293K)

Not good because got locked out and lost all my money because I’m a retard

Attached: 7AF3D78C-D3E7-45EA-85FA-83389DB45E86.jpg (517x454, 115K)

rip

never had a problem. use coinbasepro, wait for a week for deposit confirmation, buy with no fees, withdraw with no fees. you only have yourself to blame if you instant buy with the heavy fees.

Meh could be worse. Fucked in the ass by fees with the % fee AND international tx fee. Can’t be assed to make my deposits a few days before I want to buy

seems decent

>got my account frozen
Keep the private key for you my fren and gtfo from exchanges asap

>few days

Try 2 weeks asshole

What did you do to get yourself locked out?

He was either sending money to gambling websites or flagged wallet, or the idiot lost his two factors auth access.

Attached: CCF1AE6B-3E8F-4414-AB6E-8B3543A62305.gif (320x320, 1.58M)

My entry point and my exit point.
Convenient, but fees are out of the ass when pulling out due to international transfers.

The only kinda shitty experience was having to wait 7 months in 2016 to get my bank account linked for withdrawing. Turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I almost end up cashing out my ETH right at the start of the ETH boom.

Attached: 1527349292993.jpg (635x665, 45K)

Takes me 48-72 hours to get my funds there through ACH. Only losers like yourself have to wait 2 weeks.

>Takes me 48-72 hours to get my funds there through ACH. Only losers like yourself have to wait 2 weeks.
Why's it different between users? Like you, it never takes me the full two weeks, either.

usually my deposits arrive the very next day

Ive never had an issue although I do hate the fees