How do wagies do it?

I know there are a lot of wagies on this board. How the fuck do you do it? Day in, day out you're waking up, eating, shitting, and working on a command of another man. Your performance reviews are done by another man. When asked to jump, you can only say "how high?" or risk losing your jerb and then everything else. Uncuck yourself faggots. Its hard to think of a more pitiful position than that of a silent, brooding slave

Attached: 1528306875660.png (670x565, 36K)

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm working a regular job because it's going to finance my FI/RE plans.

I work MAYBE 8 hours a week. bring my dog to work. take long walks every day before a long lunch break and use the majority of my time to improve myself. make 100k+ a year (though it's not a ton of money for where I live) and this has all funded some decent crypto bags. it's not so bad.

t. copywriter

What's preventing you from cutting back all the bullshit expenses in your life and retiring now? FIRE is plebbit's pipedream

That actually sounds bearable. Congratz on making it fren

How do I do it? Well, I dont. Im not a good worker. I shit post at my desk and walk around the office. I dont carry my "own weight" and i just act like im too dumb to realize im doing something wrong. Since this is all my bosses have ever seen they yhink im doing my best. I dont ask for raises I find a better job and fo the same thing there.

This has funded the purchase of my house (cash no mortgage) and my hobbies. I dont get to spend the entire day on my hobbies like a NEET but I wouldn't want to. Going to work to shit post and drink coffee isnt that bad too me.

Tell me how do you deal with making very little money off the backs of other workers or if your not a brainlet NEET how do you feel about working from home without all the amenities I get from the office?

I just don't need it. I don't buy into consumerist bullshit and don't need to keep up with anybody or prove anything to anybody. Honestly playing "dumb" at your job like you're doing seems even more mentally taxing than actually being a good boy and doing it properly. Not yanking your chain there, just my perspective

I have no idea. I'm 19yo last year in HS. Never worked a job. At 17 I made some money through a hustle which was about the same time my parents started pressuring me to do some summer job or shit(just some money to keep me comfy). Then I made some with crypto and some other hustles. I try to not ask for any money other than for food because I don't want to hear some "go to work" shit.

After school gonna go to uni, but before on Summer I'm gonna do a startup and see how it will go. Great idea that I kinda got from someone else. Basic product/MVP is done. Just gotta contact some companies and get them to cooperate(some simple stuff). Really hope this will work out. I can't imagine obeying to some other person yet again for more years. I'm already sick of school with these dumb ass teachers.

Attached: srz.png (220x220, 119K)

Feels like %90 of desk jobs pretend to be dumb, be useless, just leech off of society and company.

I used to pretend I'm dumb too but slipped few times now my boss knows I'm not that dumb. Still I don't even give %30 to my job.

You would be surprised but the bosses leave you alone if they think you are just average. I dont get asked to work extra i dont get asked to cover. The "good boys" who give it their all are here for that. So you pretend your just average or just do average work and most times they just leave you alone.

My workplace is very comfy. Tasks are interesting and I dont give a shit about "performance reviews", as I am not replaceable for the company right now and write my own "review" to sign for the CTO, if I want one.

>What's preventing you from cutting back
There's not all that much I need to cut, but the last big thing is to do a downsize to a smaller place. A move doesn't happen overnight. And, I still want to do a few more years of padding the accounts

9 to 5er here
took me 2 months to get up early and not feel like dying. my metabolism changed to shitting at point 10.30am everyday. still tired all day but not low envery all 24h a day. Well my guess is you get used to it, but it definetly takes time off your clock. All the sleep deprivation will probably cost me 5-10 years of life expected

>or risk losing your jerb and then everything else
The fear is higher than the real risk. That aside getting fired would be no problem either.

>TF you would fire yourself based on self-review but still fuck arround
>mfw brother has cameras on all his employees and watches them work so they can't fuck around in his company
>on one hand silent approval of his workplace hell on other glad I'm not part of it.

I don't really know how, I just have to because I need money. I'm beginning to stop listening to the rules because I'm realizing I'm just being strung along where I'm at. This nigger bitch that got into higher management promoted 2 niggers from my sector even though they were only there 1 for a month the other for less than 2. I've been slaving away for couple years now and I've got 0 recognition. Despite outstanding performance reviews I've only just got a 3% after 2 years and that's not enough to keep up with inflation even. Now I can't even take my extra smoke breaks because my boss sits literally behind me, because some roastie bitch fucked up my secret path. Not sure if I should go to school, but biz tells me it's a scam so idk what to do

>Not sure if I should go to school, but biz tells me it's a scam so idk what to do
Not a scam if you do the first 2 years at a cc to graduate with minimal debt.

A bachelors im dogshit is still better than most associates besides like nursing
>tfw I wasted time on an associates degree

I do want to kill myself

On the other hand..

Im done by 4pm. I make 80k. Bad but not terrible stress. Being done by 4pm leaves me time to pursue side projecrs which i do.

I still want to kill myself and realize i am not taking advantage of my life. My only real cope is that plenty of ppl have it worse than me.

I just finished my first day of wageslaving at a software startup that's growing rapidly. I get paid just above minimum wage to walk customers through installing and integrating the software with their systems. It's basically a glorified tech support job but the company expressed interest in training me for a dev position. I'm hoping to become a junior dev once I finish college.

>how do wagies do it
Idk, I guess the prospects of having real work experience on my cv and some cash in hand is helping me cope. But honestly it doesn't seem so bad like everybody is always saying here. The devs were shooting the shit with the salesales guys, everybody having lunch together. People just typing away, handling their own shit while listening to music on headphones.

I did feel some hopelessness when I realized I'll probably be doing this for another 40 years but who knows, maybe LINK will have mooned by then.

Attached: 1547552470011.jpg (923x713, 279K)

I'm doing just enough to not get fired, but never put more than minimum. As employers/companies always try to pay least they can, they should expect the minimum effort.
If I were to paid twice as much(would most likely what managerial staff is getting) I'd put close to twice as much effort. Also considering company would expect high value return from that kind of employee, my chances of slacking off would go down dramatically.

Exactly. Average pay gets average work. Ive been the "good boy" and it didnt pay any better. The satelite office i work in employs over 100 people. They spend about 700,000 a year to employ us all. In a months time we generate enough revenue to cover costs and net 1 mil a month profit. They tell us this!

Mistyped meant 3,700,000 a year

Boss asked me to stay for the entire day without getting paid. I told him to call me when he has work ready
T. Independent contractor

Prior to Q4 17 I was a wagecuck. I simply lied about having a degree on my resume and got the highest paying jobs possible at the time. Even when doing work that I found engaging, once it became routine I felt like I hit some kind of ceiling and lost motivation... bounced around from job to job, finally had a contract not get renewed and couldn't find steady employment after that. Really didn't know what I was going to do. Then the bull run happened and I don't have to worry about that shit anymore..

some of us have jobs we enjoy, user. the hardest thing is getting up early when sometimes i'd rather sleep in. but once I get out of bed and have some coffee I don't care anymore.

All around me are familiar places worn out faces

FIRE is the GOMAD of finance

A solid building block hated by autists for no good reason?

Based