Tomorrow will be the biggest day in 2019 for crypto

I think you're going to want in on this, just saying.

Attached: req.jpg (400x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gilded.finance/blog/gilded-joins-the-techstars-blockchain-accelerator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine the smelly neet who posts this everyday
I bet he doesnt even wear pants

Probably not, but huge for req hopefully.

Attached: 88.png (481x254, 54K)

Attached: 99.png (645x103, 15K)

STOPPPP!!!!!! NOT NOW!!!

These shill and reverse fud threads are tiresome. Get it through your thick fucking skulls REQtards, if your coin had potential, then maybe you'd see a 10-15x like link or hot did this bear market. As if the 15btc daily volume isn't obvious enough.

Enjoy your long, protracted exit scam via vague blog posting

LOL. Linkmarines are the most delusional retards in crypto. Price means nothingbretard, it’s an irrational market by and for retards. Request will be changing the world very fucking soon.

There are a lot of shills I find irritating but REQ bag holders I genuinely just feel sorry for. It's like Stockholm syndrome multiplied a thousand times. Their confidence in their bags contrasted with the absolutely non existent chance of this ever mooning again is quite sad to see

75k req holder. Been collecting and holding from 0.33 all the way to 0.02.

I have as high of hopes of this mooning as I do the Cleveland Browns winning the Super Bowl.

Not selling, but not expecting this to do anything. Problem is too many people will dump once it starts mooning.

>price action and volume mean nothing
how heavy are your bags

>this is what winning looks like, everyone else is delusional
>13.7 btc volume
>THIS WILL CHANGE CRYPTO

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-154439_Binance.jpg (720x688, 117K)

Oh and news flash, they're no longer doing scheduled or biweekly updates

Gilded is using Request Network and not part of it right? Using whatever they payment button they have created right now

Gilded is built on Request Network protocol

91 k req. Will I make it?

No, fucking sell

thank god i've been saying its pointless to do them that often

How the fuck is this supposed to work when the V2 protocol is around the corner?

Devs are going to fuck over this guy's work, as usual for smelly French faggots.

Attached: 1503149791443.jpg (960x960, 50K)

IT JUST DUMPED 3% PERCENT

Attached: 6D67F7D8-288A-420A-9486-1A49233F2C53.jpg (1500x1500, 695K)

Is this an elaborate troll? No one holds REQ in 2019. I refuse to believe people on biz are this stupid

71k here, will I make it?

Neither of us

t. 140k

Most of the apps already work separately, v2 is the glue that connects all the apps together or some shit

Just bought some of this shitcoin

Time to pamp on me again pajeetcoin

I have 150k. Will I make it?

107k req here, seems like most have around 100k

Just picked up 100k

Req has the worst tokenomics in crypto
Prove me wrong

No, you will not make it to the toilet.

No u

I had heard something about a partnership with Nauticus; or that Nauticus was doing something very similiar to Req with market payments. One is great news for REQ one is a big competitor entering the market. Wonder which one it is?

>volume tomorrow a big day
Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-214503_Binance.jpg (720x132, 31K)

I have a bag with 150k baby let's go boys

Bump

REQ will be top-100 coin eow

REQ changed their narrative from payment serving to invoicing. So thats possible.

They'll be delisted tomorrow from binance. It'll mark the decisive beginning of the great ICO purge of 2019 and the beginning of the golden bull for all projects that survive, which is to say all projects that aren't complete fucking mozzarella scams.

The day REQ drops to 0 sats is the day the market goes green and never looks back.

i love req but i see these posts daily

Checked

soon

i hope this shitcoin dies it ruined me financially

BUYING REQ WAS THE WORST DECISION OF MY FUCKING LIFE

Bump

Don't long term whales want to keep the price low as possible to increase burn rate of tokens?

All the fud about -99% when in reality it's good for long term holders.

Does anyone realize this or is it just me?

Cope

Long term whale detected

>All the fud about -99% when in reality it's good for long term holders.
oh heavens, my sides

Is this bullish?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (720x908, 82K)

Obviously they will have to land some partnerships with significant use of the network. They might not ever land such partnerships. But if they do and when the burn rate increases substantially would you rather the price be high or low? Use your brain.

I'm not saying REQ is a guaranteed moon shot or anything. Very high risk high reward. Unlike you I have an objective mindset. They really had a blunder in 2018 with inexperienced project management, which is reflected in the price but I also do believe it's been heavily manipulated.

Holy fuck it's happening

manipulation as always, only morons take this seriously.

>Don't long term whales want to keep the price low as possible to increase burn rate of tokens?

Absolutely not.

This is a retarded bagholder coping mechanism.

Attached: 54b0e3fb4ab10_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,fe0226.jpg (933x699, 72K)

Thanks just bought 500k

Except it’s gonna get shoved down everyone’s throat.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING UPDATE

I bought the dip. Strap in boys.

REQ - the baguette scam
NANO - the spaghetti scam

Many such cases. SAD.

if you think about it , this time last year to buy 500k was literally about $500k. Now you can do that with $9.5k LMAO

I thought I was smart paying $16k for 70kreq

They're not doing biweekly updates any more. Part of their new fluid, exit scam roadmap.

volume 88 eth. pathetic

Jesus user... it’s okay though it will get better. REQ will be top 50 cmc end of Q2 2019

Gilded is unironically ultra bullish for REQ, but due to the team's retarded strategy approach i don't see that moving over the next year.
I remember Hildebrand from Squidoo, his work there was stellar before Hubpages snapped them up and turned it to shit.

When is the update? I bought at $0.76 my life is in pieces

>all this terrible FUD trying to get Pajeets to sell
This is how you know you should be buying right now.

Where is it?

gilded.finance/blog/gilded-joins-the-techstars-blockchain-accelerator/

Interesting user, quite interesting...

Huge. Bullish as fug.

A big nothing burger. I'm so sick of meme projects...x joins y alliance uuuuuur bullish fucking bullshit

MOZZ’D

Attached: 116E9BEC-5838-425A-96F3-4D3600066433.jpg (800x1421, 371K)

Who are all these fucking roasties?! Who's paying for their vacations in Singapore?! REEEEEEE

i BOUGHT 10K REQS AT $1 EACH I AM HOMELESS!!!!

You're an idiot. It was sub .30 cents for weeks pre bull run.

Holy shit the level of autism on this board

> getting triggered by a team eating at a restaurnt
kek. keep thinking like a poorfag