ADA-->LINK

Cardano using chainlink?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 3.17.12 PM.png (678x1046, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/members/
investopedia.com/terms/p/price-efficiency.asp
coindesk.com/30-million-ether-reported-stolen-parity-wallet-breach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shard_(database_architecture)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yawn. you're late. old news

next.

I heard this news before jesus was born

charles has mentioned Link in the past, aling with this i am thinking that link integration will be hppenung. there have been many mentions of integrating oracles after smart contracts go live. oracles mean LINK

*ahem*
yes the general affair and such.
you see
*towers infront of you*
an easier question to be answered would be
*takes long drag from cigar*
*blows smoke in your face*
who wouldnt

Attached: bsd.jpg (888x894, 261K)

WHY IS THERE SO MANY NEWFAGS we knew this forever jesus christ ever heard of the archive fuuuuck man these niggas dumb as fuck

Czech'd, baste, and linkpilled

The only blockchain with which Link is compatible is Ethereum...they haven’t even begun work on any core adaptors.

this is a sign. Twitter/Reddit sphere is getting people interested in LINK, and so those fags are coming here for the info since LINK is tied closely with Jow Forums.

We're making it soon. We've come a long way from FUDing to normies.

only ethereum matters for smartcontracts lmao. I can't believe how easy it is to make money in this market. Anyone with 120+ IQ can become a millionaire if they pay attention

Vapor ware projects talking about integration with vaporware projects. Just another day in bizarro cryptoland

You’re retarded

What is KEVM user. when cardano wants oracle comparibility they will engineer it in if KEVM doesn't give it to them withLINK.

this "newfag" holding 76K link. Accumulating since 17'. Not sure of your rank however you best respect the chain of command. Just because I'm not on here every dam day and must have missed this one.

only a non-scalable insecure slow platform matters for smart contracts. mmmkay

as soon as this gets minor adoption, EOS and ADA will adopt incredibly fast

ok bud go buy EOS
>m-muh written constitution
you may make bank off EOS, but you will never be able to say you got rich in style. you're just the guy who wrote some XML and sold it for millions in the dot com bubble.

No major companies are using or going to use Ethereum, cardano, or eos

almost none of these fags have written even a hello world program. "Ethereum cant scale" is the fucking best FUD ive ever seen, and it's the reason why we've been able to accumulate at $100 USD something that is worth trillions. kek

screencap this. ETH to 10k.

suck my mother fucking dick you low IQ fucks

Lol.

entethalliance.org/members/

another thing to note is ETH is at like a 16 billion market cap and EOS (the next up platform) is at like 2.5 billion

all you need to do is read this to understand why:
investopedia.com/terms/p/price-efficiency.asp

it's priced-in.

Want me to tell you how I know that you’re not working on any actual blockchain Enterprise projects?

t. Real world blockchain dev

Attached: aaa3.jpg (437x329, 41K)

>ethereum literally does not scale by design
>skelly does not how to design much less implement POS or sharding
think on that user, get back to me with your response to the scaling issue

kek how can they add support if cardano hasn't even released mainnet

>heh, I'm a dev so I automatically know more than you, peon
lol what a raging faggot

Attached: 1548991208187.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Will actually be really funny if NEO ends up being the #1 blockchain by 2020.

Attached: NEOCAT11.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

You know sharding is already a well established approach in CS?

Lmao you fags are too amusing

yes

>skelly does not know how to design much less implement POS or SHARDING ON ETHEREUM
clarification for the reddit retard who is too stupid to understand the context

>>ethereum literally does not scale by design
why no response?

mainnet was released over a year ago. are you referring to POS? are you referring to the computation layer? do you know what you are trying to refer to user?

It seems you have a negative view of ethereum...what is your opinion on chainlink?

Need 100k Minimum to make it mate

yeah yeah just go cope in a corner.

I hold a hefty LINK bag and I am glad for it. I am trying to be real when it comes to ETH. ETH has good devs but they have an unwieldly base to work on and it is causing them big problems.

I see, what smart contract platform do you like then?

something else: in order to make solidity very flexible, solidity is designed so that if you call a method that isn't defined, solidity will automatically calls a certain back-up method and use that. for certain purposes if you want to be really general in what you're doing that can be helpful. but if you want to be really secure in what you're doing, not so much. if you change one letter in a procedure call and it calls something else and does what that says... rather than says 'I don't recognize this, you've done something that I don't know about'... that makes it difficult to write a secure program. ETH devs made a design choice that is great if you want to be flexible, but is a poor choice if you want to be secure. that design choice led to this:
coindesk.com/30-million-ether-reported-stolen-parity-wallet-breach

You seem very well versed in blockchain tech, what other projects do you recommend investing in?

Old.

it was designed to add sharding after en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shard_(database_architecture)

actually you use this tech every single day without knowing it.

do you know what viper is? man you're just ill informed and probably mean well. read up nigga

only two blockchains (ETH and BTC) have the privilege of having to actually fix these issues, since people genuinely need to use them

no one gives a shit if EOS is insecure since no one even fucking cares expect moonbois.

everyone else who is building shit worries about BTC and ETH

nothing is made perfect off the bat. everything worth using has been through hell

THE REASON WHY YOU AUTISTS THINK Jow Forums IS THE BEST PLACE FOR IDEAS IS THE SAME REASON WHY ETHEREUM IS THE BEST BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT ON EARTH

EVERYONE IS LOOKING SO WE FIND MORE MISTAKES TO FIX.

HATING ON ETH IS HATING ON THE VERY THING THAT MAKES Jow Forums SO GREAT.

CRYPTO AND Jow Forums MAKE UP THE WILD WEST OF THE INTERNET.

I've been in Link since the ICO, and either I never heard of this Cardano connection or I forgot.
Either way you're copelet faggots.

It's a few months old. It wasn't talked about heavily cuz no one gives a shit about cardano

Cardano is ranked 11th on CMC.
Tons of people care. Cope more.