Why arent you accumulating gold?

Why arent you accumulating gold?

Attached: JP-Morgan-gold-is-money.jpg (618x350, 22K)

because it is a ATH
I sold my stack a month ago
JUST
does not matter, gold is gonna be $300 an ounce

he said this at a time when refrigeration didn't yet exist as a technology. as in, people shipped ice from cold areas and kept it in giant warehouses as their means to preserve food. the world has changed a lot since he said this.

Bought some with my crypto winnings last year and I'm hardly breaking even, without the spot fees.

Gold Fever's got you

Attached: images.jpg (315x160, 13K)

because im buying silver

Attached: ag is it.jpg (749x751, 119K)

Gold doesn't cashflow, it's just dead equity.

>muh shiny metul

Based and Silver pilled

Attached: jp-morgan---carnegie-steel.jpg (620x775, 43K)

>buying a non-productive assets

The current state of biz..

Attached: 1509154870172.jpg (720x707, 66K)

Absolutely not, gold will never be under $800 ever again.

>Seemingly a continuation of bull market in stocks

Yeah gold will go down for the next couple of years, 2020 is when you want to start entering gold. 2022 is when you actually want to be in gold.

>not productive
>used in microchips
Really makes me think

we shall see

Attached: 1545339057638.jpg (600x431, 49K)

have ~$40k worth ... just in case

I have zero gold, if it goes to $300 I'll buy a ton
this is why it won't btw

Why not buy directly microchips then?

Silver is cheaper and undervalued

>Gold doesn't cashflow, it's just dead equity.
based

"bitcoin is money
everything else is credit"
~user - 2019

>it is a ATH

Attached: 1549228499490.jpg (403x448, 34K)

>ooh shoiny

Money is just numbers in a specific network of users bro. Boomers are stuck in the concept that the material the money is made of somehow matters so they want to use these heavy cumbersome shiny rocks as money.

Attached: 3b6.jpg (353x400, 20K)

>Boomers are stuck in the concept that the material the money is made of somehow matters
its really most of the world, asia, that cares what their money is
fiat shills can die in a fire

It’s been accumulating in my penis.

this

Attached: apusilver.png (1173x674, 164K)

a day of stackin beats whackin

>1912
lol

>wants to buy gold for market price
>nowhere actually gets physically gold for market price
what a scam

kek, do tell us your hardships about going to fill your car with fuel...

The middleman always has to get paid somehow.

we are...it goes by a new name now BTC

Attached: 1533855023438.jpg (720x709, 73K)

"bitcoin is money
everything else is credit"
~user - 2019

1. Because gold does not compound
2. Because in the same time frame, gold has return many times less than holding stocks
3. Because its a good investment in the SHORT TERM when you are avoiding volatile fiat, but it is not a good long term asset
4. Its massively speculative prone to the same highs and lows of a market and not as strong as an investment as purported to be
5. Because while gold remains more stable than stocks, stocks have always recovered, and a holding in index funds will beat gold over the long term

the safest storage of value is land.

Protip: Buy CRYPTO AND GOLD AND SILVER. You'll win one way or another.

The real smart move is to buy stocks in gold and silver mining companies, their prices are leveraged to gold. Take a look at their prices in 2011, when gold was at its ATH (~1900 an ounce). Companies like GCM, YRI, IMG, El Dorado Gold, Sandspring Resources, etc. The Golden Bull is just around the corner, and the US stock market/currency crash is imminent. People will turn to gold in recessions, therefore making gold/silver stocks skyrocket.

Fuck off

No U.

Attached: IMG_0249.jpg (3840x2160, 3.65M)

I just bought more. Although I prefer silver.
Pretty much this.

>what is a hedge

based and redpilled.

>silver in a downtrend since 2012

Attached: bait1.png (1597x1600, 627K)

>he isn't preparing for the next recession
>he isn't buying at historical lows
Never gonna make it.

I figure I'll have it in my hands before the end of next week.

Attached: maple.jpg (1867x867, 361K)

dig the sovereigns

>not btfd

Attached: 1545274729893.jpg (1742x518, 330K)

Gold, BTC/XMR, Silver, Land and Bullets. Can't go wrong here

Spoken like a true cuck who has only looked at less than a centuries worth of data.

Gold is not an asset you want to invest even 10% of your savings into. Ideally >5% in gold/silver/platinum/palladium. I wish that I had bought more palladium.

One of the reasons for buying gold, in particular specie in easy denominations, is that if shit hits the fan / major war you will be able to use the gold to trade for possibly your life. No stocks / properties / cash will help you - gold will always have value even in those extreme scenarios.

Beyond that, one must remember the value of gold is (in part) based upon the cost of producing the gold. While technology is improving, the most plentiful and easy to access gold reserves have been largely tapped. Until undersea mining / asteroid mining becomes extremely viable, gold will continue to have demand exceeding supply (and until the Earth's population levels off)
It is a very safe asset to buy if you buy it intending to not sell it for a long time if ever.

With that said, if you're looking to make large returns on your capital, gold is not the asset you should pursue. If you're looking for a safe, 'blue chip' physical asset that will outpace inflation and help keep you (and your family) safe during a crisis scenario you should buy a small amount of gold / precious metals.

Also, you should buy a box of 100 bic disposable lighters. Possibly a better investment than the gold for a true crisis scenario

less than 5%*