Forehead tokens thread

we discuss forehead tokens here

Attached: coinmetro2.jpg (1000x1500, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This unironically looks better than coinmetro

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0

Unironically x100 eoy.

I will send you 0.1btc if you're right and have your left pinky if you're wrong. deal?

Deal

post your btc address and contact.

When mint? Has lord forehead given us an exact date yet or are we still going week by week?

Kevin, if you’re doing a shit and browsing biz can you please respond

Keven please I only want enough moneys to buy a pair of leather underpant. I will send you photo when XCM $1 I have 35 XCM but am accumulatig more

Attached: 1540852429526.jpg (210x200, 9K)

>Unironically x100 eoy
$0 x 100 = $0

Imagine being this retarded

I'm not Kevin but I AM doing a shit, which makes me about as qualified as he is. AMA about your tokens (spoiler: it's not looking good)

Attached: 1549212246236.png (889x513, 291K)

Imagine NOT giving up on Coinmetro for Nauticus; which is Coinmetro but actually doing things and not destroying their reputation.

Nauticus.Exchange

The water is fine boys.

My question is why are you shitting on your mums chest?

What’s the current value compared to ICO?

He's right you idiot. I'm sorry you failed 2nd grade math

I'm well aware of this exchange's recent problems but can any current bagholders tell me if this would be a good long-term hold? Like for at least 2 years from now?
I know about their regulation-friendly stance, the planned credit cards, FIAT, margin trading, ETCF/TAM, ICO Express, etc. but even if they deliver, is all of that enough to get some serious gains from XCM, especially if the bear market is extended?

>0.1 x 100 = 1.00
Fixed it for you retard. There’s a 1c floor

Found the Kevin

Most bagholders can’t comment because they weren’t mentally strong enough and have indeed taken their own lives. Maybe try asking this in the telegram channel and Kevin will reply personally if he isn’t holidaying at Disneyland this week.

>thinking a "one penny floor" exists in crypto
How new are you?

>My question is why are you shitting on your mums chest?
I wanted to shit on the designated street but it was too crowded with coinmetro bagholders

“We will add in a floor of one cent for the first few weeks” - Kevin Murcko
Suck me off.

Well played.

Does Kevin think the people that are investing in his project are retarded? Or is he himself retarded?

A little bit of both to be honest