Would you side with your political opposition(permanently) if it promises you a satisfying level of wealth?

Would you side with your political opposition(permanently) if it promises you a satisfying level of wealth?

Attached: 42432423.jpg (250x205, 6K)

not if their policies ultimately lead to my destruction even if it is 10 generations down the road

Fully depends, what's the point in wealth if we elect a commie that will take it all away?

That's essentially what we're doing today.

Navigating the decaying, corrupt globalized Neo-Liberal corpse of Western civilization, with its collapsing social order, chaos, spiritually bankrupt consumer society, vanity etc.

Stay true to your transcendent principles and the Old Values anons, and quietly help bring an end to this monster.

Ride the Tiger.

Attached: 1403156794425.png (699x854, 224K)

No.

I'd kill every white man on earth (except me) in exchange of never having to work a day in my life

If Soros offered me $100 million I would do anything for him.

Attached: soros face3423.jpg (640x426, 30K)

Fine. Have faggot bathrooms then.
I just thought creepers would molest little girls in them but you win I dont care that much.
Everyone has a price I guess

by opposition do you mean affiliation? because opposing something is easy, i'll do it for money. But I won't affiliate with anything for money.

even up the butt by an aids infested urban fag without protection?

i do that already - once i have enough to retire my new job will be fighting them

>you ARE the elected commie

Autism.

depends who the opposition is, cause the current governing party only gets bullet or rope no compromise.

Promises are worthless, so no. Give them 4 years of those promises and then they'll either have fucked it up or dropped it.

Careful. She’s hiding something in her butt.

No because the people who oppose me politically are brown people who want all of whitey's money and im not part of the chosen tribe so i wont get any protection from them

No.

I'd rather die than side with the orange man

Oh so I'm a part of the official inner circle? Well then, let the billions flow like in the typical commie country. Nice!

>my destruction
>my
>10 generations down the road
autist

>He doesn't care about his offspring

Absolute worthless genes confirmed.